Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Strictly For Great Ife - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly For Great Ife (12293 Views)

Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. / Celebrating Great Ife @ 50 / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Great Ife by niyi09(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2009
@phartye
Welcome back to the thread
School is so boring with this strike angry angry angry
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 9:12pm On May 24, 2009
yes.school is boring with this strike.i hope it just doesn't extend.i decided 2 leave school.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by niyi09(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2009
@nisot23
are u still in school or you have ran back home
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Jarus(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2009
@Laplace,
Which set were you in Ife?
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Richiez(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2009
nisot23 can u put me up 4 post u.m.e
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2009
Richiez:

nisot23 can u put me up 4 post u.m.e
i do not understand what you're trying 2 say?
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by niyi09(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2009
@nisot23
wat Richez probably meant was can u scot him for the post ume exam grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 9:17pm On May 26, 2009
niyi09:

@nisot23
wat Richez probably meant was can u scot him for the post ume exam grin grin grin grin
oh,ok.no problem Richiez.no problem at all.afterall,you wont be the first guy 2 spend the night in a female hostel.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 27, 2009
@ phartye,im just over-happy 2 av such a reply 4rm u,guess what?im an archy studnt 2 4rm fedpolyede,are u on fcebuk? Ur name nd number pls, tnx,i nd hlp,i wanna get admittd this yr,kindly link me up wt any staff hu can b of hlp,tanx,do u know tobi tehinse,he z my big bros,av a 9ce tyme dude!
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by lwise(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2009
pls guys when is Ife post ume exam
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2009
lwise:

4 now,i doubt if anyone's sure of the date.but you'll definitely be informed when its time. smiley
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by phartye(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2009
@jimmy4x Good to read from you, Well my name is Fatai recently lost my phone to those GUYS.I kbnow Tobi well well.This is what I will do,I will try to talk to Tobi and he could tell me more about how he processed his, Cos I was actually a UME student and not a D.E guy so I dont really know much about the process.Here is my email adress, phartye_89@yahoo.com You could give me your name and number as well and we see from there. Takia wink smiley

@niyi09, Hope there wont be any extension of this stike?? embarassed undecided cry
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 29, 2009
Tanx phartye,my name z phemmy,my number,08066287050,successchild_isaac@yahoo.com,im on fcebuk!Kindly tl Tobi u found me on here nd pls tell him,I lost his number,
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2009
lwise:

the scratch cards 4 registration are probably on sale in school now but registration is yet 2 commence(as at the time of this typing ).and i still doubt if any1 is sure of the date of the exam.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by server34(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
laplace:

I get excited each time I hook up with OAU peeps; guyz and gals.  I studied Mathematics and graduated with First Class  cool (4.76/5.00).  It was a very big challenge, but I thank God for seeing me through.  

Now, I work as Customer Business Development Manager of a multinational, and the 'dough' comes in consistently.  Wetin man go do now?  After all the jacking, man must chop now.

CNN must hear.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by 9jafella(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hello guys i'm OAU wanna-be.
Plz can somone hook me up with latest info about Direct Entry into Ife. I graduated from Yabatech with a distinction in Accounting.
I'm realy keen at getting into OAU.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
hi guys.how are you all doing?2 all students how has the semester been 4 you?and most importantly 2 all the prospective student-de,ume especially i say all the best.like i said before,ill definitely be praying 4 you guys.just make sure that you also prepare yourselves well enough 4 ur exams and i hope 2 see all of you soonest.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by raregem004: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
nisot23:

hi guys.how are you all doing?2 all students how has the semester been 4 you?and most importantly 2 all the prospective student-de,ume especially i say all the best.like i said before,ill definitely be praying 4 you guys.just make sure that you also prepare yourselves well enough 4 ur exams and i hope 2 see all of you soonest.

It's sooooo good to hear from you.I would be coming to Ife friday june 12.Are we going to see??Lemme know . . .
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by laplace(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
@Jarus. I was in Ife from 2002/2003 to 2006/2007. I graduated in 2007.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by server34(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
laplace:

@Jarus.  I was in Ife from 2002/2003 to 2006/2007.  I graduated in 2007.

Customer Business Development Manager of a Multinational company, when you graduated in 2007. When did u do NYSC? Must you blow your trumpet? Now u want to quit ur Managerial Job for a Junior Field Engineer position with Schlumberger? Can u see the contradictions in ur posts?
You and Jarus sef. . . una own too much. BBC don hear say you graduate with first class from Ife abi?
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2009
hey guys, how u feeling about the boycott. Do u participate int the protest? Hmmmmmmmmmm. it was very interesting, walking down to the gate but not that easy.I'm cooling off in my hostel sleeping.Just please tell Mr oh! Pro. Fabro to use at least 100m out of the 400m to build hostel :ohey don't tell him I told U oooooooo grin

Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Jarus(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
server34:

Customer Business Development Manager of a Multinational company, when you graduated in 2007. When did u do NYSC? Must you blow your trumpet? Now u want to quit ur Managerial Job for a Junior Field Engineer position with Schlumberger? Can u see the contradictions in ur posts?
Sincerely, I wanted to ask same question when I read his response to my question yesterday. I expected to see somebody that graduated 2002 or earlier. Too unreal to believe but I avoided raising it.
You and Jarus sef. . . una own too much. BBC don hear say you graduate with first class from Ife abi?
If advising the junior ones is what you call self-trumpet blowing, then I want to blow it louder.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by server34(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
Jarus:

Sincerely, I wanted to ask same question when I read his response to my question yesterday. I expected to see somebody that graduated 2002 or earlier. Too unreal to believe but I avoided raising it.
I thot I was d only 1 sha. . .

Jarus:

If advising the junior ones is what you call self-trumpet blowing, then I want to blow it louder.
Ok no vex. I must have misinterpreted ur posts. . . . carry on advising the youth.
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Jarus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2009
No wahala.

. . . .and we will appreciate if Laplace can come and educate us on his 'ingenuity' that made him rise to the position of 'Customer Business Development Manager of a Multinational company' in less than two years of graduation
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
olowe2007:

hey guys, how u feeling about the boycott. Do u participate int the protest? Hmmmmmmmmmm. it was very interesting, walking down to the gate but not that easy.I'm cooling off in my hostel sleeping.Just please tell Mr oh! Pro. Fabro to use at least 100m out of the 400m to build hostel :ohey don't tell him I told U oooooooo grin
i thought it was a joke when my roommates came back and said they trekked 2 the gate.i thought that was madness shocked.i only followed to moremi then turned back 2 moz.and some1 please tell me what we achieved with the so-called boycott
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by Richiez(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
can some one help me get the scratch card 08069552327
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by pongwa(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2009
grin all ma peops (greatest ife) angry federal government didn't do well for our lecturers o, but make dem pity us abeg o, (when 2 elephants war, the ground suffers) na beg we dey beg o
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2009
pongwa:

grin all ma peops (greatest ife) angry federal government didn't do well for our lecturers o, but make dem pity us abeg o, (when 2 elephants war, the ground suffers) na beg we dey beg o
true talk bro.i feel so useless staying at home but just trying not to waste my precious time.i advise you guys to start reading and if possible start working like 2 or more jobs.it is well!
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by pongwa(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
nisot how you dey, the strike is borin tho i am enjoyin ma mama's delicacy. wetin man pikin go do, how ur results now
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by nisot23(f): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
@pongwa
gud 4 u.Just make sure u grow really fat b4 the strike ends so that when work starts,it'll sustain u.Only ssc105 was released b4 d strike and it was wonderful.What about u?
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by agbadaola: 4:11am On Jul 02, 2009
Hi great ife,pls i wish to join your group and be talking about mth 101 and the likes.hope you guys can help me out with my admission as a direct entry student. If any you can contact me with talk2teejay@yahoo.com i will be glad if i see the greatness in you people flying thanks
Re: Strictly For Great Ife by pongwa(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
dnt wrry i will tk note of ur advice, i want to belief u had an A in ssc105, kudos if am right. mth 101 was an A 4 me too u kno, me seen 3 results and i will let one out now but the othere were equally good. one good thing abt the stike is i dont hve to cook konkor jollof and beans .bt i wanna finish this session this year i am still begging fed gov

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayero University Post-utme 2012/2013 / Download Nigerian Society Of Engineers Past Question Pdf / The Reason Why Jamb 2013 Result Has Not Been Published..now DISCLOSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.