Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB (30608 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari 57th Independence Speech (video) / Independence Speech By Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa – October 1, 1960 / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB by joeyfire(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2015
dantewest:
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari is definitely not who the media propaganda paint him to be.

Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to.

Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term wailing wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.

You are a thinking man. People like you are getting fewer and fewer in this country. These buhari zombies are the sort that create dictators with their mindless sycophancy

1 Like

Re: Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Old boy just dey give unnecessarry excuses! Hope say nah names of angels dey the list and not mere humans.
Re: Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aufbauh:
Summary of PMB speech.

Impatient is not a virtue ;that his administration is set to do things methodologically and properly.

Order is more vital than speed; APC change mantra stands for a careful and deliberate decisions after consultations which will always produce a far better results.

I am not a Witch hunter, that he is not after anyone not even after wailers taskmasters. People should only be afraid of the consequences of their actions not his person.

Prudence and probity in public financing by blocking leakages.

Changes does not just happens, it starts from you by changing your lawless/ wailing attitudes.

finally GEJ should be appreciated for loosing a clear election and candidly accepting defeat in the face of unpatriotic elements who wouldn't have wanted him to do so like ffk, Metuh, Fayose, Wike, Ahmed Yankisa, Yinka and Co
You forgot Orubebe.
Re: Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB by Sveen: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

Happy Independa..
Bro check your mail, I've sent you some real shiit, though I really hope it makes FP.
Re: Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB by zazzi: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
NOT FORGETTING ORUBEBE
Aufbauh:
Summary of PMB speech.

Impatient is not a virtue ;that his administration is set to do things methodologically and properly.

Order is more vital than speed; APC change mantra stands for a careful and deliberate decisions after consultations which will always produce a far better results.

I am not a Witch hunter, that he is not after anyone not even after wailers taskmasters. People should only be afraid of the consequences of their actions not his person.

Prudence and probity in public financing by blocking leakages.

Changes does not just happens, it starts from you by changing your lawless/ wailing attitudes.

finally GEJ should be appreciated for loosing a clear election and candidly accepting defeat in the face of unpatriotic elements who wouldn't have wanted him to do so like ffk, Metuh, Fayose, Wike, Ahmed Yankisa, Yinka and Co
Re: Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

Happy Independa..

Bros, abeg spambot don ban me for here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2554635/cult-member-killed-members-membership#37362682

I been nor spam o, help me fix am abeg baba.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status / Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.