Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? (1579 Views)

Will I Ever Hit F.p in my Life / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by EbeleAmobi(f): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2009
Ladies: would u ever or( ve u ever) hit a man
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by SeanT21(f): 4:00am On Apr 20, 2009
NO!!

It does not have to go 2 far!!!
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by amebono13: 4:04am On Apr 20, 2009
just once embarassed

and oh yes,i will hit any nusiance in form of a man dat comes my way again and again and again angry
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Hollysmile: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2009
@Eby, are you plannin/lookin for whom (a man) to hit? Na wa oh!
Me don dey fear u bad-bad.
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2009
Yes i slapped a guy before. . .and the asshole totally deserved it! angry
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Secretz(f): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2009
Well, I hit a man once who attempted to hit me, i hit him with my shoe, then told him to Bleep away!!   cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by benincitys(f): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2009
yes yes
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2009
wow, so its ok to hit a guy for whatever reason but not the other way round?
you ladies are trifling!

mind you, i dont condone any kind of violence but aren't you guys being hypocritical?
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Secretz(f): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

wow, so its ok to hit a guy for whatever reason but not the other way round?
you ladies are trifling!

mind you, i dont condone any kind of violence but aren't you guys being hypocritical?

errrr, the men that I have come across that have hit women its because they are not okay in the brain!!! But I have only ever hit a man with my shoe, because he attempted to punch me in my head, that is justification! cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Omolola1(f): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2009
no no no no
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2009
Secretz:

errrr, the men that I have come across that have hit women its because they are not okay in the brain!!! But I have only ever hit a man with my shoe, because he attempted to punch me in my head, that is justification! cool

well, you hit a man in self defence which in understandable although im not too sure
how about the others who have intentionally hit a guy? what sort of explanation are going to give to justify their actions?

the law on physical violence favours women thats why most women get away with it while a good percentage of guys who hit women even in self defence face the music.
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by touchmeder: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2009
ive never hit him, cos he's given me no reason to do that. ignoring him or taking out the issue with him is just enough
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by yme1(f): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2009
hit a man,
the man dey sleepppppppppppppp shocked
anyway i dont think i can do that when am in my right senses, cheesy
well you cant tell tho, there are just some emotions that cant be controlled cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2009
y me:

hit a man,
the man dey sleepppppppppppppp shocked
anyway i dont think i can do that when am in my right senses, cheesy
well you cant tell tho, there are just some emotions that cant be controlled cool
are you condoning violence?
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by yme1(f): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2009
@OMO IBO
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
y did you say that?
anyway it is a capital ** NO**
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Secretz(f): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

well, you hit a man in self defence which in understandable although im not too sure
how about the others who have intentionally hit a guy? what sort of explanation are going to give to justify their actions?

the law on physical violence favours women thats why most women get away with it while a good percentage of guys who hit women even in self defence face the music.

Well firstly, I never like to speak on behalf of anybody other than myself, so I cannot give an explanation to justify anyones actions, but you are right. In matters of self defence, whether you're a man or woman I firmly believe that you are allowed to control and restrain. agreed, there are some crazy women out there who know the law is on their side, hence the reasons they act violently knowing they are more likely to get away with it. But I don't think anyone should hit anyone, only in matters of self defense, grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2009
GirL can't do that to me ooo!! if u slap me! I will dash you a very good slap back! No Long Thing! I don't tolerate NONSENSE!

Rubbish!! GirL slaP me? ouch!! 
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by romsky: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2009
NO
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by whitesturd(f): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2009
that is if he pushes me to the wall
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Obamatt(m): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2009
Omo Ibo I dey your side, hitting a woman no too tap and all but I still dey wonder why folks think it's alright for a woman to hit a man who 'deserves' it. The self defence reason is perfectly alright though
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Greycells(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2009
@Thoniaslim

What happened after u slapped the asshole?

Just curious, cos men of that ilk are shocked
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2009
Obviously he was dumbfounded because it was unexpected. . .but he couldn't do anything. . .because he knew he kinda of deserved it. . . cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2009
Never had to. . .my tongue is sharp enough to slice him to itsy bits of meat cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Ben13: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2009
Iice, you think that's better? cheesy I prefer you hit me
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2009
Not better but sometimes more effective grin
Hitting sometimes doesnt do anything.
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by dae(f): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
Heck yeah, if he hits me, i go hit my own back and even bite him. 50/50 God no vex!
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by ladybam(f): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2009
dae:

Heck yeah, if he hits me, i go hit my own back and even bite him. 50/50 God no vex!

even bite! anyway good. some men deserve am sef. even worse

@post
apart 4rm my bf, i've neva hit any oda man!
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ ALL LADIES IN THE HOUSE WHO WOULD HIT A GUY!

Y'all are the reason why some men treat women like pieces of trash. . .
I have clearly observed that most women are selfish when it comes to relationships, maybe they feel they're the only ones who have something to lose, or they are just evil!

When a woman wants to break up with a guy, she does it with no mercy. . . When she slaps a guy, she does it with no mercy! Damn! BITCHES BITCHES! tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by Ben13: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
lady bam:

even bite! anyway good. some men deserve am sef. even worse

@post
apart 4rm my bf, i've neva hit any oda man!

see good gurls. kiss she don't like cheating on her bf cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by MaiSuya(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
just once  embarassed

and oh yes,i will hit any nusiance in form of a man dat comes my way again and again and again  angry

Yes i slapped a guy before. . .and the asshole totally deserved it!   angry

yes yes

Well, I hit a man once who attempted to hit me, i hit him with my shoe, then told him to Bleep away!!    cool

hmmmmmmm . . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by keyne(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2009
@POSTER
HUMANS R NT GOATS
Re: Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? by ladybam(f): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ben20001:

see good gurls. kiss she don't like cheating on her bf cheesy

yes oooo

jassie:

@ ALL LADIES IN THE HOUSE WHO WOULD HIT A GUY!

Y'all are the reason why some men treat women like pieces of trash. . .
I have clearly observed that most women are selfish when it comes to relationships, maybe they feel they're the only ones who have something to lose, or they are just evil!

When a woman wants to break up with a guy, she does it with no mercy. . . When she slaps a guy, she does it with no mercy! Damn! BITCHES BITCHES! tongue

Bitch kwa.guy,easy nah. we offend you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Age Limit / Can I Still Trust Her? / In Love With Her But Can't Stop Her To Tell Her. Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.