Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Should I Marry Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Him (2177 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Marry Him by ted1741: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Are u actually a doctor or doke? No vexoo, bring ur face let me slap u because John Doe was disrespecting me yesterday, gbam, baby am sorry. Its ok, ur so sweet doctor and I know I will never make it by myself, so, slap me more. Yeye. You call that love, maybe in the medical dictionary doctored by both of u alone, it is love. I guess you don't know the meaning of abuse or maybe as empirical studies show, abused women act retarded and have to go through that circle of abuse before they come to their senses. As it was in the begining, so shall it be in the end. Wake up and smell the coffee and find a good man. He is a virgin and using u as a bunching bag, thats just the begining, wait until he chops ur punnany and then see professional boxer in action and the Champ, Iron Mike Tyson will be a child's play.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would you do in a situation like this? / Blood Oath Before Sex / Why Do Guys Always Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.