Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos (55515 Views)

Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
hahn:
Nothing do you Kcee grin

And for those hating, at least he has enough money for a ransom. Do you have enough money to eat? undecided
birds of the same feathers. Na illiteracy/poverty dey worry both of you. Which day you see super rich people and their children do dis nonsense?empty barrel makes the loudest noise
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by wonderfulman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls,kcee,I need just $1000.God bless u if you can give me
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by omenka(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
I've never seen Dr Dre flaunt anything- he's the richest musician alive.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
God so help this guy, he carry that bag waka pass, area boiz check am and no see one kobo. The beating he go receive go be inspiration to his next hit track cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by kingthreat(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Anything that happens to them, whether good or bad is none of my business.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by lebete3000: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
englishmart:
he's too childish and immature.... at his age he has torn all his trousers (especially the knee position) he shows off everything... Justin bieber already has a private jet. if kcee is too rich, he should get a private jet, or probably borrow from his community....

who dash monkey banana...I mean who dash Bieber private jet?
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by akanbiaa(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kcee and his bag of dollars take photos.

Recall, recently, the police warned Celebrities and Nigerians in general about flaunting of wealth on social media..

https://instagram.com/p/8RFjnjxK3k/
and yet he has unemployed, underpaid and struggling close relations all is well, indeed poverty and wealth are but trials indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by kennybrasco: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Arrant Nonsense.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Missonas(f): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin Kcee sleeps in the air.Kcee misses flight in SA.Kcee the Dollar man..Kcee is a clown!

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by bigtt76(f): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
I wonder why NDLEA, FIRS and EFCC stopped doing their job undecided this is gross and insensitive display to fans.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
clothes full under d bag!! cheesy
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by morbeta(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wears sun glass when sleeping, wear sun glass when pooing, wear gun glass when walking in the dark, wear sun glass when cooking, wear sun glass when taking fake pose with few dollar bag.

Fake, Fake, fake mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by U2ice(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na work dis guy wan give police so oo wen e happen fa....smh for him sha

Tawa d money
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Fxwarrior: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Couldn't he have taken a few of that borrow pose dollars and gotten a better wear than that second hand singlet and papa dash me trousers
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kcee's lifestyle and dressing baffles me alot which got me thinking whether he's under-age
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Dminister(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
He is simply inviting wanna be baby mamas
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
hahn:
Nothing do you Kcee grin

And for those hating, at least he has enough money for a ransom. Do you have enough money to eat? undecided
the haters might be right though. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
that is his problem.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ode oshi I can't imagine Dangote flaunting money like dis grin
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
But I really don't care
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Adesiji77: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
ayoola648:
gradually inviting kidnappers ..

"The hunting dog that is determined to get lost in the forest will not hear the whistle of its hunter-owner"-Proverb

On a lighter mood, which bank will accept USD deposits from him? tongue

Cc: ednut1, Tinyemeka, slydog, ruffhandu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by kobonaire(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “My Indian Maid”
so you import house girl from India?? grin
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Let me join in the flaunting tongue tongue

#NaijaPoliceMindYourBusiness

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by juxtabayano(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Not ma freekin headache. shiiii knoWotI'mSayin!!!
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by hahn(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
the haters might be right though. . . lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by okaforsamuel: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
If wizkid flaunt,kc go flaunt..nawaooo...person don d reach 50yrs still d do lik teenager..mtchew
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by VickyRotex(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my broda nothing dey inside dat bag,the guy just wan form for naija babes like rokiatu,mukina2,vickyrotex,ishylove,patience ozokwor,onyeka onwenu and funke akindele

Your case dey yaba right left embarassed
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ledaman: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
NOW, this happens when a MAN with POOR MENTALITY is empowered or acquires wealth.

For these MEN, u need to OVERHAUL their mentality to get it right.

U know a MAN, when he acquires WEALTH.
U know a LADY, when U lack wealth and livelihood.

Neither will DANGOTE or his daughters behave like this, because they believe being WEALTHY is their birth right and they are used to it.

Who knows how KCEE's family was, before this turn around maintenance .. ?

Bros u make sense die

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by chukslawrence(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm sori to say dis bro... O gor ju.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
these artistes flaunting they riches online will only put their families in danger, dey b forming nothing can happen to them cos they roll with body guards, but what about their brothers, sisters n parents can they afford body guards for each of them? kidnappers always go for the weakest link and once they do so these artistes av no choice other dan to commit large sums of money for d release of they loved one.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ledaman: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is what happened when their mother refused to breast feed them!
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Please stop being jealous

Most of you people ranting both below and above me
If una get that money una go do pass

Bro ride on
Even if they kidnap wetin concern u?
Are u the one to fund the bills haba!!

Let the sleeping dog lie sad
Well said, I give you thumbs up. God didn't bless Kcee in the secret so I wonder why he should hide God's glory upon his life. Anybody that is hurt should go and flaunt his/her own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Leaked Compromizing Video Tops Nigeria's Google Search (photos / Bambam And Teddy A White Wedding Pictures In Dubai / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.