Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos (55513 Views)

Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by horexy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Immaturity at its peak...if 'they' cut his arm along with d bag of dollars, he wil b blaming some innocent village witches... forgetting dt he indirectly invited them

3 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
.....and this is somebody's role model.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by wailerspdp: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Tomorrow if them Kidnap am now people go talk.

No need for this kind Display Bros.

Na Ember period be this.

If they declare him missing anytime soon you are the prime suspect ***** in OSHO voice Go and die*******

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kcee and his bag of dollars take photos.

Recall, recently, the police warned Celebrities and Nigerians in general about flaunting of wealth on social media..

https://instagram.com/p/8RFjnjxK3k/

I dont know him, i started hearing about him recently on NL. it seems he has agents on NL that promotes him.

This guy lack class; he can only be noticed in Lagos and NL.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by habss: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm mayb nah fake dollars sef undecidedHmmm mayb nah fake dollars sef
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by perrykola1: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eye go soon turn u Eye go soon turn u Eye go soon turn u
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by pstsofi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
No mind am em won show em self
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

Recall, recently, the police warned Celebrities and Nigerians in general about flaunting of wealth on social media..

I dont know him, i started hearing about him recently on NL. it seems he has agents on NL that promotes him.

This guy lack class; he can only be noticed in Lagos and NL. IF NOT THE MU.MU MTN AND POLITICIANS THAT DASH THEM MONEY, WHO WILL PAY 50 NAIRA FOR HIS CD??.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by MsZeezah: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin Na $1 bills full the bag, everything wey dey that bag no reach $1000.....thats even if the money is real. Mumu oshi, Mgbeke. Thats hy hes always dressing like traffic lights grin

4 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by fctguy: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by blackpanda: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
I just dont like this guy, for some reasons grin
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by flokii: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
leave him na... let him showoff
@OP na you wan pay ransom if dem kidnap am?
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
NOW, this happens when a MAN with POOR MENTALITY is empowered or acquires wealth.

For these MEN, u need to OVERHAUL their mentality to get it right.

It's like giving a 40year old iliterate truck pusher #10M for investment. He will end up be acting like KCEE.
He will start by saying "DO YOU KNOW ME"

U know a MAN, when he acquires WEALTH.
U know a LADY, when U lack wealth and livelihood.

Neither will DANGOTE nor his daughters behave like this, because they believe being WEALTHY is their birth right and they are used to it.

Who knows how KCEE's family was, before this turn around maintenance .. ?

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Sultanchidi(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
We know say na ur money bt bank no dey una village
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by galadima77(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
mannobi:
Where are the fulani herdsmen to come and kidnap this guy now.

I dont know if its the fulani herdsmen that do the kidnapping in SS.
Why not call on your brothers to help out since the herdsmen haven't noticed him and you have
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Sultanchidi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bt how we go sure say d money reach d down of dat bag
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by raphy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin these are fake for music sake.thts why he want ppl to taik.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by 69MissedCalls(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
after if them poin gun for him head he go dey dance limpopo angry
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by jkendy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
After the much "flaunting" of wealth nd some bad A55 comes after you 4 kidnapping, your ransom would surely be paid in dat same Dollars.

Attention seeking mugu.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by osazeeblue01: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
I wish this guy get money like dangote him for too oppress people for this e dollars & pounds.

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Just like MTN "Small boys everywhere you go"
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by tommykiwi(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
englishmart:
he's too childish and immature.... at his age he has torn all his trousers (especially the knee position) he shows off everything... Justin bieber already has a private jet. if kcee is too rich, he should get a private jet, or probably borrow from his community....
Exactly my broda. He is just an empty barrel dat makes d loudest noise. If he had Justin bieber money nko? I pity him oooo. I wonder wia he gets his money frm. Don jazzy, Dbanj & Banky W re richer but they hardly show off
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Ryda(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
After stuffin d whole bag with clothe spread d little change at d top of d bag...u can do better than that angry
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
NOW, this happens when a MAN with POOR MENTALITY is empowered or acquires wealth.

For these MEN, u need to OVERHAUL their mentality to get it right.

U know a MAN, when he acquires WEALTH.
U know a LADY, when U lack wealth and livelihood.

Neither will DANGOTE or his daughters behave like this, because they believe being WEALTHY is their birth right and they are used to it.

Who knows how KCEE's family was, before this turn around maintenance .. ?

my broda nothing dey inside dat bag,the guy just wan form for naija babes like rokiatu,mukina2,vickyrotex,ishylove,patience ozokwor,onyeka onwenu and funke akindele
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ryda:
After stuffin d whole bag with clothe spread d little change at d top of d bag...u can do better than that angry
no mind the baga
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by anytexy: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
:Pwaooo
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by davidthe16th: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
No matter the swagz, sense and chemistry a Goat must Always be a Goat.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Awoofawo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Okay! But awon boys vex and carry anyone of them go bush. Make you na no com tell those of us for Nairaland (wey never chop bellful) to com contribute ego ontop them wahala cool
debris:
Please stop being jealous

Most of you people ranting both below and above me
If una get that money una go do pass

Bro ride on
Even if they kidnap wetin concern u?
Are u the one to fund the bills haba!!

Let the sleeping dog lie sad
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by emmanuel596(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Where there is no law there is no sin where there is law there is sin.....oneday they will need the help of the police and other security agencies

The saying still goes that those with money don't take pictures with it,GEJ won't take pictures with all our money he stole,billgate,dangote,obama,pmb and other rich people don't take pictures with their money most of this celebrities either borrow or use fake notes to pose and brag they don't live as good as dey brag and claim to..

Quote me anywhere on earth
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Bollinger(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:

Now this is just s.tupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed / Miss Anambra Leaked Compromizing Video Tops Nigeria's Google Search (photos / Bambam And Teddy A White Wedding Pictures In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.