Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

A Babyboy For Legal Adoption - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Babyboy For Legal Adoption (744 Views)

Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Top 10 Reason Abortion Should Be Legal, Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by anitafancis: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls NL no insult pls..

I hate to do this but i don't have a choice cos nothing seems to be working for me, i don't have a roof over my head and not to talk of to feed.. I know what am about to do is very wrong i love children but i wouldn't want to bring a child to this world i can't take care of, i can't even take care of myself right now.. Am almost seven month pregnant and i can't get a job in my condition now i beg to feed myself, am d only child of my parent my mum is sick my stepdad is broke even my mum sisters can't help me am all alone i can't go to my village cos everybody i know is dead, none of my people goes to d village anymore.. Pls all i want is to have this child am carring to give it a life also to a couple that needs a child for them to look after and him as their own so that d child can have a life, i won't come looking for it in d future i just want d best for this babyboy... But if i will be supported to look after it with financial help then i will rethink but as for now pls guys most exspecialy ladies pls put yourself in my shoes.. If intrested or you know a couple that is well to do pls contact me on 09092452151 AnitaFreancis.. As for those that send me an email sorry guys i can't respond cos my phone is bad.. Thanks..
Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
The police should be after u...
Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ur fone is bad u can't read mail but u can nairaland abi? Where is d man dat got u pregnant.

1 Like

Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by Spikkylee: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Huh..!!
Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2015

I remember you from your previous topic embarassed

So sorry you have to give up you kid. cry

But please stop calling the unborn baby it >:

Use him/ her instead.

If you are incapable of loving the baby give him up. But if its just the finances please find a way. Because If you give the baby up, you have to live with that for the rest of your life.
Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by GboyegaD(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
I understand how you feel right now about your baby and the fact that you are unable to cater for yourself let alone a baby along side. May I ask, "doyou belong to any religious body"? If yes, why not try talk to the head and see if there is anything they can do for you through their welfare unit while you are nursing your baby in terms of accommodation and feeding.
This said, if you have exhausted all possible options available to you, I did suggest you look for a very good and government recognized welfare home that can take your baby possibly not to give him out but to take over his welfare while you put yourself together and start life afresh.
Above all, I wish you the very best in life.
Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cutehector:
The police should be after u...
why?? If you have never truly been in her condition, you shouldn't judge her.

OP, if you truly can't take care of the child, have him and take him to an orphanage, preferably one run by Catholic Sisters. Asking for adoptive parents online will only expose your baby to potential ritualists.
I wish you well
Re: A Babyboy For Legal Adoption by IamLEGEND1: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
you dey post am online?

trust me, all those BABAs get laptops and modems for their shrine now....

so i fit assure you say dem dey sight your thread now as we dey so, dey lick mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Orgasm And Stop Ejacualtion At The Same Time? / What Topics Can I Bring Up For Discussion? / Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.