Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) (6418 Views)

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Bolt3(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
I figured this out on my own when I was like 8 years old.
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by subbieD(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
khassy:

explain am abeg... my brain no get that kind power to process that info
crycry

#WeHateMaths

Lols seriously? cheesy
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Fynestboi: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
tongue tongue

Sigh. cry

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by subbieD(f): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
khassy:

explain am abeg... my brain no get that kind power to process that info
crycry

#WeHateMaths

Its just 123....up then down 9X11 is the last ur left and first at your RHS .....99 wink
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by ignis: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
chiefololade:
Another interesting fact is that if you add up the numbers on the RHS, it all equals 9
We all know these.
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fynestboi:

Sigh. cry
Peele adigun masunkunmo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Horekpeyhemeen: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
ARE YOU SERIOUS? HMM U CAN CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by infostreamngr: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
If you are intelligent you will discover it yourself
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
My Teacher taught me this naw angry

don't ask me the name of my school ??

Umukoro community Anglican Development Assisted Combined Primary and secondary school grin
Hahaha *Umukoro* grin grin hilarious people!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by tuk2ato(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2015
This would have been a much easier way to learn.
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by zikmarty: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2015
math is beautiful, I don't like her tho

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by khassy(m): 3:40am On Oct 02, 2015
subbieD:

Its just 123....up then down 9X11 is the last ur left and first at your RHS .....99 wink

thanks
subbieD:

Lols seriously? cheesy

yea

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2015
My teacher taught me but he never included margine!

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Not necessary since it applies to the multiples of 9 only... Figure the rest out and see my reaction!
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Horekpeyhemeen: 6:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmm..... WOW

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by smsshola(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Aminat508:
grin

Amina I hope that dp on ur signature is genuine? cos I and some of guys wl be doing something to help I pray may d lord heal the child.
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Aminat508(f): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2015
smsshola:

Amina I hope that dp on ur signature is genuine? cos I and some of guys wl be doing something to help I pray may d lord heal the child.
very very genuine, kindly read from pg0-10. On d thread, u will get some facts. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by engrzion(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2015
JAMB 2016 LECTURES AT CLEVERMINDS LEARNING CENTER
Our vision is to help over 1.5 Million students become problem solvers, not Job seekers!
When you register to Attend Lectures at Clever Minds, You have just signed up for Greatness
Being in Clever Minds Learning Center is more than just a lesson, it’s a movement!
It’s a chance to be part of the next generation of Problem solvers, we go beyond Teaching and learning, we motivate, we counsel and we tap into the greatness that is inside of you
Our JAMB / WAEC Classes have commenced, Join Us today!
Venue: 111 Airport road opposite Dstv Office, Warri or
1, Ekabor street off Kosini Street off airport Road, Warri
Time: 9am – 12 noon, 1pm- 4pm , 4pm- 6pm
To Register call: Mr zion: 08137506467

I personally invite you to be a part of something great!
You will go far in life!
Zion oshiobugie
On Air Personality with Crown FM, Warri
Host of Students corner
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Mwada: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2015
So those sarakis, gej, namadi sambos with the mentality of nationalism are they same? Are they same today? So it is better you get the other mentality so that incase u may reverse it.
What i believe is that the wind of corruption started blowing during the shagari time, buhari try to halt it but Ibb sponsored it, abacha monopolize it. Obj came in and celebrate it while gej skyrocket it, thank God now that baba buhari is here bumbared it
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2015
But my mum taught me this
Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Milliano007(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
biko i was taught s/out to my all niggas in d #Street

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by bunmite32(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by posiworld(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
WOW My Teacher Never Taught Me & I Guess He Didn't Know

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by subbieD(f): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahaha *Umukoro* grin grin hilarious people!!!

I tell you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by mcdonald59(m): 1:26am On Oct 03, 2015
so u all didn't notice dis behind ur 20leaves exercise books? .......anyways, me sef wey notice e no mak me like maths or make me pass am pass as I dey pass am

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) by Canme4u(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
mikewonder:
After dem go dey say ''there is no short cut 2 success''
Useless people angry
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With / Information On Direct Entry Into Bayero University. / What Is The Duty Of S.U.G In Our Campuses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.