Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting (1827 Views)

I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by whitesturd(f): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2009
I have a friend whose boyfriend caught in bed with someone.actually an older man.she later told me that her mom was sick during the period and she needed the money desperately.she asked the boyfriend who couldnt give her so she went into prostitution just to get money.According to her,her boyfriends friend was the one that saw her with the man as they were enterering the hotel and was the one wh called the boyfriend and told him that his girl was in an hotel with a man after which the guy came and caught them.
The guy left her which was the wisest thing to do.i foght with my friend over this that she couldnt have gone to that extent but she asked me that would she rather allow her mom to die?
now, my question is.GIRLS CAN YOU DO THIS.if its a matter of life and death? and GUYS, CAN YOU FORGIVE ur girlfriend if you find her in such an act
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by romsky: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2009
poor girl
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2009
to each their own but there are millions of people who fall short of money at any given time and i am sure they find better ways to raise the cash than prostitution.if she can do it for hospital bills then what stops her from doing it for other bills as well?!
i am sure there are other ways to earn money than steal or sell your own body.
she got busted, no more respect for that girl. end of story, she is history!
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Tonyet1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
romade:

poor girl

hey babe from what angle exactly are u coming from

~ sympathizing~ or ~mocking~
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by nelynel: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2009
y do ladies always have to raise d "i needed cash" excuse for their whoring about, for crying out loud!!! so if she felt she had a justifiable excuse, den every broke guy can as well pick up sme dangerous weapon (cld be a gun, matchete,axe or even broken bottle) and hit d streets looking for smeone to rob, ladies get a job and a life and stop looking for a man to hang on too angry angry angry
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by 190: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
e ya poor girl angry angry
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by toosoon(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2009
the guy is crazy, where else did he think she will get that money from? Guys if you are not financially bouyant do not go into a relationship you cannot handle. Period.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by ifyalways(f): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2009
she had no valid reason to sell her body. angry i doubt if i can forgive such an act undecided
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by izeek(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2009
so if her mother breaks down 10times in a year,
she would keep selling herself to raise the money?
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by ladybam(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ post

no reason 4 d girl 2sell her body sha,and pity pity

too_soon:

Guys if you are not financially bouyant do not go into a relationship you cannot handle. Period.

yh, i fink guys need to take dis advise seriously!!
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2009
too_soon:

the guy is crazy, where else did he think she will get that money from? Guys if you are not financially bouyant do not go into a relationship you cannot handle. Period.

woah, is that how you were raised?! i hope your parents never fell short of money because i now know what they would have done to get the money.
my bad, maybe next time she can use her toto for the car notes too, what about the mortgage, can it be included in the "toto emergency service" too?
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by vanosa: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
MRBROWNJAY OR WAITIN U SAY BE UR NAME? let me break the question 4 u if u no understand. if ur mother or ur wife or only child dey sick and u no 9ja na, no wan wants to help waitin u go du? and u get watin u go give make u take save his or her life u no go do am? abeg close dat ur wide mouth .
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by vanosa: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
i no that guyz in 9ja 90% re lazy mayb her boyfrnd is one of dox lazy and useless one that can nt feld for their self or their gf not to talk of the girls parent
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
bye babe, dont hit yourself with the door on your way out
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by omega25red(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2009
She shouldn't have sold her azz she could have gotten a loan if she could or maybe an advance of her wages. Does her mother know how she got the money for the guy he did the right thing by leaving because she obviously has issues that she needs to work out.
I feel bad for her though because that is one quality in a woman that is admirable they would do anything to make sure their family is alright but at the same time her methods are very questionable
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by RigorMort(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
I'll forgive her, warn her about STDs and tell her to always use condoms and always be safe. I may volunteer to be her private security personnel.

Things are hard and someone's life is at risk, and since there are no other options, prostitution is fine.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by toosoon(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

woah, is that how you were raised?! i hope your parents never fell short of money because i now know what they would have done to get the money.
my bad, maybe next time she can use her toto for the car notes too, what about the mortgage, can it be included in the "toto emergency service" too?

read between the lines and stop reading with your ass, i neva said what she did was right, but my issue is the b.f that cannot afford hospital bills. If he has given her the money all dis bullshit wouldn't have happen. from your post i can see that you are omo mummy so you don't know what it takes to be in her shoe. Poverty is a very dangerous disease it kills!!!
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by toosoon(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

to each their own but there are millions of people who fall short of money at any given time and i am sure they find better ways to raise the cash than prostitution.if she can do it for hospital bills then what stops her from doing it for other bills as well?!
i am sure there are other ways to earn money than steal or sell your own body.
she got busted, no more respect for that girl. end of story, she is history!

which better ways if not her b.f or married men? she ask her b.f all he could say he has no money, make her mama die. dat leaves her for the second option you are here saying it's all over for her, who cares.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Akinagirl(f): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
Too Soon, is she handicapped? Why put the blame on the boyfriend? She can go get a job!
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2009
vanosa:

MRBROWNJAY OR WAITIN U SAY BE UR NAME? let me break the question 4 u if u no understand. if ur mother or ur wife or only child dey sick and u no 9ja na, no wan wants to help waitin u go du? and u get watin u go give make u take save his or her life u no go do am? abeg close dat ur wide mouth .

you are probably a hoe just like his girl, how much is the going rate lately?!
you ignorant cunts are talking about the boyfriend like he is her father?! what about her uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, extended family and all her friends out there. none of them are relevant before going to sell the pussy to the highest bidder?!, the boyfriend aint got money so you have to give away the toto?! this is complete nonsense!!!!!! it doesnt matter how STRANDED you can get, there is always a way out rather than prostitution or robbery. the girl is a biatch and her actions are understandable to all the low life skank  that gets theirs through their asses.
all you women out there that think that a man has a duty to pay your bills are out of your ignorant mind. get a bloody job!!!! the problem in the posters case is that he was involved with an ashawo and didnt know about it until that day.
thank god for his sake that he didnt marry the rat!!!!
RUN NOW, RUN!!!!!!

let me give you an idea of what I would do: i would sell my car to the highest bidder for cash in hand, or sell my house cheap for quick money, go to the bank to get a loan or sell all my elctronics: laptop, cell, ipod, video camera, tv, home ustensils, clothes etc etc and the list goes on rather than loose my dignity and going to rob someone or prostitution.
but i guess her cell was more important to keep than her dignity.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by IFELEKE(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2009
@Poster,
What's the title of the film? wink
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by toosoon(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
Akinagirl:

Too Soon, is she handicapped? Why put the blame on the boyfriend? She can go get a job!

the issue here is about the boyfriend wanting to quit after he found out, it is not about what the girl did, What the girl did is the same compare to a guy sleeping with 3 different girls and talking all sort of lies when he wants to be with his number 1 of the 3 all in the name of friendship. Like i said earlier the girl is wrong but i will equal the blame or name the boyfriend a shameless person.

Akinagirl, I was taught "a friend in need is a friend in deed". I am not in the category of friends that just benefit. Remember this issue is an Emergency thing, issue of suggesting Bank loan by one of the posters is out of it, so tell me which instant job could she have done to be enable to pay up.
NB
Na Naija we dey no be Yankee ohhh
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by toosoon(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you are probably a hoe just like his girl, how much is the going rate lately?!
you ignorant cunts are talking about the boyfriend like he is her father?! what about her uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, extended family and all her friends out there. none of them are relevant before going to sell the pussy to the highest bidder?!, the boyfriend aint got money so you have to give away the toto?! this is complete nonsense!!!!!! it doesnt matter how STRANDED you can get, there is always a way out rather than prostitution or robbery. the girl is a biatch and her actions are understandable to all the low life skank that gets theirs through their asses.
all you women out there that think that a man has a duty to pay your bills are out of your ignorant mind. get a bloody job!!!! the problem in the posters case is that he was involved with an ashawo and didnt know about it until that day.
thank god for his sake that he didnt marry the rat!!!!
RUN NOW, RUN!!!!!!

let me give you an idea of what I would do: i would sell my car to the highest bidder for cash in hand, or sell my house cheap for quick money, go to the bank to get a loan or sell all my elctronics: laptop, cell, ipod, video camera, tv, home ustensils, clothes etc etc and the list goes on rather than loose my dignity and going to rob someone or prostitution.
but i guess her cell was more important to keep than her dignity.

Shut up your mouth, If you are dating 2 or 3 girls at a time what should i call you? let me guess 'Big Boy' my ass. You are also a losing prostitute because you are paying for sex thinking you are using them. Nobody holy pass
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
poor babe grin
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by surface(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
smart babe cool
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by yme1(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2009
wow this thread have been bombarded with insults undecided undecided undecided undecided

i think i will just pass cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
too_soon:

Shut up your mouth, If you are dating 2 or 3 girls at a time what should i call you? let me guess 'Big Boy' my ass. You are also a losing prostitute because you are paying for sex thinking you are using them. Nobody holy pass

you are completley missing the point, if i have 3girls at the same time, i am a playa, cheater or whatever you wanna call it, BUT if i ask the girls to pay me for sex before any sexual act act THEN i am a prostitute. the person paying for sex is in a position of power because he has what that desperate person needs, CASH!
and check again your dictionary, a person that pays for sex is not a prostitute,the person that sells his/her anatomy is?
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by vanosa: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2009
MRBROWNJAY,u re a big fool. did u think all the 9ja citizen re that rich like that of ur family ? what if the girl is from that poor backgrand that can not even have their 3 square mile a day,wat if the girl is from those backgrand that uncles and anties dnt want to help or dnt even have.what if she come to u would u have? u that can not even feed ur self, IDIOT. U COME DEY FUM AJEBO FOE NAIRALAND.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2009
vanosa:

MRBROWNJAY,u re a big fool. did u think all the 9ja citizen re that rich like that of ur family ? what if the girl is from that poor backgrand that can not even have their 3 square mile a day,wat if the girl is from those backgrand that uncles and anties dnt want to help or dnt even have.what if she come to u would u have? u that can not even feed ur self, IDIOT. U COME DEY FUM AJEBO FOE NAIRALAND.

what if? what if? what if? stop this guessing bullshit game and face the facts,  any women who sell her toto for money is a LovePeddler/hoe/skank/ashawo/street rat/trick or whatever they call them in your area. let me put it to you in plain english so maybe you can understand better
PROSTITUTE:
Noun
prostitute (plural prostitutes)
   1. A person who performs sexual activity for payment
   2. A person who does, or offers to do, a sexual activity for money, despite personal dislike or dishonour
most women of today are asking for some form of "payment" before the sexual act (drinks at the bar, recharge cards, dinner or whatever) the difference is that attached to the sexual act there is a relationship, compare to the posters girl who does it strictly money for sex (wonder if she even know the guys name).
its funny how in all the guessing, WHAT IF SHE GOT A JOB never entered the picture, or are you saying that poor people cant get a job?!

ps: believe me, if she is a friend of mine and had come to me, honestly told me her story, i would have asked her to take me to the hospital so i can confirm the story AND pay the fucking bill myself!!!!!
as i can see, you easily compare YOURSELF with that girl but leave the rest of Nigeria out of it.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by vanosa: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2009
MRBROUNWJAL,I can see that u have bcom our GOD who judges pple.and i can see that u re the perfect man.u should have name ur self MR PERFECT not the other way round OK.AND I WANT U TO KNOW THAT I WELL NO WHAT THE MEANING OF PROSTITUTE MEANS OK.if u wil no am not a nigeria bass ok,i but i can feel the poverty in nigeria i watch nigeria movie and i come to 9ja also.so just shut ur trap u call mouth.empty drum dat make the largest noice.and u said if she came to u and u would hv help'''''' have u finish helping ur self.u thatur parent still pay skol feels for at the age of 32.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Donsaminu(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
too bad really too bad but for meeeeeee i dnt tink i can forgive her o, she has maid her self low and cheap, her boy frnd is realy a jackass for not getting the mony for her, cause if he really loves her, he would do any stuff so id call him a foooooool
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by djcrucifix(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
no matter how hard or how grave the situation is, i don't think a gurl should go to such extremes. what stops her from doing the same thing again?,if she were my babe, i would free her before u say djcrucifix.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! / Trace Mobile Phone Number Of Your Lovers For Security Reasons / What's Your Major Turn Off/Turn On In A Man/woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.