Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting (1828 Views)

I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Czarskit(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2009
~ I'll Simply, Bleep, Pay & Move On ~
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
vanosa:

MRBROUNWJAL,I can see that u have bcom our GOD who judges pple.and i can see that u re the perfect man.u should have name ur self MR PERFECT not the other way round OK.AND I WANT U TO KNOW THAT I WELL NO WHAT THE MEANING OF PROSTITUTE MEANS OK.if u wil no am not a nigeria bass ok,i but i can feel the poverty in nigeria i watch nigeria movie and i come to 9ja also.so just shut ur trap u call mouth.empty drum dat make the largest noice.and u said if she came to u and u would hv help'''''' have u finish helping ur self.u thatur parentĀ  still pay skol feels for at the age of 32.

sorry sunshine, i think you are mistaking me for another person, first i am not 32 and second my parents didnt pay for my school because where i was raised, school is free.

i am only being real and telling you MY TRUTH, you dont have to accept it, this is just a mans point of view. dont hate the player, hate the game!
what does going to Nigeria has to do with anything?! its about human, morality, self esteem, self respect, desperation. we are talking about a woman who is willing to throw it all away just for a handfull of nairas. if her problems are poverty then selling her toto for quick "easy" cash to pay bills is not going to solve anything, FINDING A JOB is. as we can conclude, some people (like yourself) will sell that toto when/if that time comes. i know many people who respect themselves and who would make opportunities,ask the right person or do menial jobs rather than doing what you or posters girlĀ  would do.
Poverty is not the cause for the existence of prostitution. if i listen to you then you also agree on all the bloody parents that sells their children to the sex trade due to "poverty"??!!!!! stop blaming poverty and start loving the person you see in the mirror a little more.

but like i always say" TO EACH THEIR OWN!
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by candylips(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
@topic

this is serious o shocked
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by whitesturd(f): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
OMG this thread is still alive shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting by candylips(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2010
^^ oops sorry i think i woke up a dead thread undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? / My Heart Aches! / The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.