Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226749 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=daughterofdavid post=42632347]I am new here and will like to make wonderful friends on this thread, hope our nite was sweet
..[/qu

Welcome. It will be nice to see your face.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by daughterofdavid: 6:36am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=henryhemon post=42632417][/quote]thanks so much
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by daughterofdavid: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello every one on the forum, Hope our day was sweet... Just checking
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
@ilaje44,hahaha!but he's my paddy na,abi u get anoda title for am ni? @magneto hun,how u been? Uav a supporter in ilaje o,waiting to see wch adjectives I use in qualifying u(shei I get am our teachers in d house)lool! Hope ur gud? Been a while. Have a great weekend. @bisjosh,good work ke? Na @siamia get thread o,or u want her to fine me say I dey claim her thread ni? She's d one doing a "good" job here mbok,lol! Uav been also very silent,kilode? Nice to read from u and tnx for d mention.don't worry val dey show up,might be a secret admirer lurking smwer u nev noticed*winks*
@daughterofdavid welcome,how's ur day? Me am daughter of zion o,lol!
To everyone else,too numerous to mention,hope ur day went well? Do have a great nite and wonderful weekend ahead*hugs*
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
udysweet:
@ilaje44,hahaha!but he's my paddy na,abi u get anoda title for am ni? @magneto hun,how u been? Uav a supporter in ilaje o,waiting to see wch adjectives I use in qualifying u(shei I get am our teachers in d house)lool! Hope ur gud? Been a while. Have a great weekend. @bisjosh,good work ke? Na @siamia get thread o,or u want her to fine me say I dey claim her thread ni? She's d one doing a "good" job here mbok,lol! Uav been also very silent,kilode? Nice to read from u and tnx for d mention.don't worry val dey show up,might be a secret admirer lurking smwer u nev noticed*winks*
@daughterofdavid welcome,how's ur day? Me am daughter of zion o,lol!
To everyone else,too numerous to mention,hope ur day went well? Do have a great nite and wonderful weekend ahead*hugs*

Udilicious Udy, enu mi ko ni won ti ma gbo wipe iya tisha ti mord. I thought it was already a done deal ni o when Missbronzie was sharing hot pants to you and others, and you were planning to wear yours to Enugu. tongue tongue tongue

Anyroads, since I be baba Ilaje, and someone else is the daughter of DafidO, while you are from Sioni, so make I kuku dash ye these songs from Boney M.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVQg_-e9fU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYK9iCRb7S4

Masha Allah!

Baba Ilaje is a cool daddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otna9Pe3jWg

And this for all these special leaders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGflUbPQfW8

And a lil bit merengue to make you shake: Guayando, viva Fulanito:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaKMN3OWWng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pav_tcg_-08
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Greetings to all viewing this, a whatsapp group for Matured singles to mingle and hook up had already been set up,also make good friends,,is a new group. we already have some Matured relating members in there.. Most of the members, are educated, mostly graduate and mostly working class people. The group is own and managed by a responsible elderly admin, whose main aim and purpose is to make every matured in heart single person who has a good ambition to hook up with someone good and not for selfish purposes , to get there very own choice of ladies or guys and also who are ready to date for good and not selfish reasons to come together as one,if possible to get there life partner from the group..The group too also is built in a way so that all can have fun,make good friends in life.Please note you will be screened properly before you are added in there,also there are rules in there meant for all to follow so things could go very well in there. Pls age limit for guys sending me message on whatsap should be from 27years upward and pls must be a working class guy, not student. The ladies should be from 21years upward,female student almost graduating who needs a partner.. Pls the group is meant for serious and good moral people only who knows what they want,immorality will not be welcome in there..if any is interested send me message on whatsapp to 08032059244..will chat and add you up..few members are in there,mostly ladies. the group need matured men and ladies who knows what they want..not dirty people in heart

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 3:41am On Feb 07, 2016
udysweet:
@ilaje44,hahaha!but he's my paddy na,abi u get anoda title for am ni? @magneto hun,how u been? Uav a supporter in ilaje o,waiting to see wch adjectives I use in qualifying u(shei I get am our teachers in d house)lool! Hope ur gud? Been a while. Have a great weekend.

Udysweetym, biko qualify me wit any sexy adjectival abunnan wey u so desire, mokop? As far as na u hala am, I go concur one time. Nne na d hustle make me no dey comment plenty dese days o...no dulling for 2016!

Ilaje44 my own brodaly, udylicious udy na my padiest padi na, shuooo....abi wetin u wan hear again ni? grin ok yes, our pant sef dey hot pass charcoal iron! hehehehe grin grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 3:43am On Feb 07, 2016
daughterofdavid:
Hello every one on the forum, Hope our day was sweet... Just checking

Hello dear, my name is David....u must be my daughter wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 4:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Gdmrn everyone and happy sunday.
This is valentine week. A time to show love. In the next 7 days, I encourage everyone of us to go out of ur way to be kind to someone. There are so many inexpensive gifts u can give out this season, just to show that u care. Remember, love is untiring, it is unfailing, it is unbridled, it is unselfish, it is unstoppable.
Love does not need a reason to love. It just loves bcs that's what it is.
This year, its not just abt finding a date for valentine's day. Its abt showing someone that u truly care.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by DZTech1: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2016
The Dznubians Valentine's Day Event! Register Now!!

Please Note- This is a 'crowd-sourcing' initiative.

Success depends on the participation of every interested person.

THEREFORE- invite everyone you know.
Singles only o!

SPREAD THE WORD ON EVERY THREAD IN THE ROMANCE/ENTERTAINMENT SECTIONS

Hey! Volunteers needed. There's no back room staff or corporate machinery.

And no friggin' money sef! So indicate, let's make this happen.

Here's the deal:

EVENT- Speed Dating

VENUE- The Palms, Lekki

DATE- 13th February, 2016

TIME- 1-4 pm.

WE NEED A CRITICAL MASS OF 60 INTERESTED NAIRALAND PARTICIPANTS BEFORE REGISTRATION BEGINS!
Deadline for achieving the required numbers is 12 noon, 12/02/2016.

If we get the numbers, we'll give out Event Pass details.
Show your interest on this thread with a simple "I'm in!"

For those not on NL, give them the actual site link-

dznubians.

Fill in the online form on the home page- your full name, number, facebook address, etc.

Caveat- EVENT Registration will be with N500 recharge credit o!

Your money will be used for booking, ID production and transportation; make una no talk say na 419!

But till we have the CRITICAL MASS, no payment details will be provided.

Make una hala d event mata ooo!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Countdown is on to valentine's day...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by solomonbey: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.
@Siamia. abeg you too much ooh!. You go even carry one naira coin buy that sweet thing them they roll-up in paper we they called "Ojukwu finger" dem go still give u change from d one naira coin. NTA will also show that program, Isha-Iwuu and the horror film, Weili-Weili. And the popular car on Nigeria road as of then is that Volkswagen product we fundly called "Tortoise Car". With just the engine sound, you can detect when the car is coming around.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello everyone...wow!been a while....missed y'all...happy val oooooo,who will be my val? cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm still waiting for the testimony on this thread

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Bisjosh:

Instead of you to focus on your own life and let it be a testimony, you are busy waiting for others testimony. That's how some of you use your brain in reverse.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2016
LordBailish:

Instead of you to focus on your own life and let it be a testimony, you are busy waiting for others testimony. That's how some of you use your brain in reverse.
Quite harsh.There are other subtle ways to pass your message across.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zubinike(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bisjosh:

It seems most are forgetting the reason the thread was created
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
zubinike:

It seems most are forgetting the reason the thread was created

Seems so.

This place has turned to chat zone. undecided angry angry grin grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
More
Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end.
There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours
or days. All the things you collected, whether
treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else.
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel
to irrelevance. It will not matter what you owned or
what you were owed.
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations and
jealousies will finally disappear. So too, your
hopes, ambitions, plans and to do lists will expire.
The wins and losses that once seemed so
important will fade away.
It won't matter where you came from or what side
of the tracks you lived on at the end.
It won't matter whether you were beautiful or
brilliant. Even your gender and skin color will be
irrelevant.
So what will matter? How will the value of your
days be measured?
What will matter is not what you bought but what
you built, not what you got but what you gave.
What will matter is not your success but your
significance.
What will matter is not what you learned but what
you taught.
What will matter is every act of integrity,
compassion, courage, or sacrifice that enriched,
empowered or encouraged others to emulate your
example.
What will matter is not your competence but your
character.
What will matter is not how many people you
knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when
you're gone.
What will matter is not your memories but the
memories that live in those who loved you.
What will matter is how long you will be
remembered, by whom and for what.
Living a life that matters doesn't happen by
accident. It's not a matter of circumstance but of
choice.
Choose to live a life that matters.
Live a life of love.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
More
THE TRAIN:
At birth we boarded the train and met our parents,
and we believe they will always travel by our side.
As time goes by, other people will board the train;
and they will be significant i.e. our siblings,
friends, children, and even the love of your life.
However, at some station our parents will step
down from the train, leaving us on this journey
alone. Others will step down over time and leave a
permanent vacuum. Some, however, will go so
unnoticed that we don't realize they vacated their
seats. This train ride will be full of joy, sorrow,
fantasy, expectations, hellos, goodbyes, and
farewells. Success consists of having a good
relationship with all passengers requiring that we
give the best of ourselves.
The mystery to everyone is: We do not know at
which station we ourselves will step down. So, we
must live in the best way, love, forgive, and offer
the best of who we are. It is important to do this
because when the time comes for us to step down
and leave our seat empty we should leave behind
beautiful memories for those who will continue to
travel on the train of life.
I wish you a joyful journey.
_copied.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by olajosy: 3:24am On Feb 21, 2016
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship. My WhatsApp number is 07032059260. Pls get back to me asap
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2016
Hehehehehehehe

Halexito, I missed u ooo. Verily verily!

Happy sunday folks! Don't forget to to go church!

solomonbey:
@Siamia. abeg you too much ooh!. You go even carry one naira coin buy that sweet thing them they roll-up in paper we they called "Ojukwu finger" dem go still give u change from d one naira coin. NTA will also show that program, Isha-Iwuu and the horror film, Weili-Weili. And the popular car on Nigeria road as of then is that Volkswagen product we fundly called "Tortoise Car". With just the engine sound, you can detect when the car is coming around.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by cruzclinton1(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Am chuks from anambra residing @ aba. Am a graduate but no job yet.....am a gentle type,caring and soft hearted.....I need a good decent caring gal (no yoruba gal) only anambra, enugu, ph, imo, for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. A gal that can stay with me now I have nothing. here is my number. 08073803885
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by slide01: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmm........ No price is ever too low or too high to pay............for the one you truly love.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2016
An ma le n'ube o aghan ira mi dede. Se o mi yon? Se arifo ja to odon ghan? A ghan ghun dede wa o.

Howdy good fiful! I hofe I am bery bery good all af you. Yoowa! Me, I dey manage an por de small Dollar wey I get am from my abokina.

Nna ka nne, ndewo nu! How markaiti? Hope all isi goodu. Havu a goodu time.

What is wrong with Seun and this nonsensical word censorship? So abokii which means friend in Hausa is now not useable on Nairaland Forum?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by LezDiva(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2016
aaaaaaa
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by akpumping7720(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
would love to meet my soulmate here. am a graduate of accountancy. good pay job. am in my late 30. Whatsapp: 08123159924
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
akpumping7720:
would love to meet my soulmate here.
am a graduate of accountancy.
good pay job. am in my late 30. Whatsapp: 08123159924
Face looks familiar#just curious# grin grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hi
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
ambitionlady:
Hi

Helloo

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.