Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225488 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by uairaland: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
uairaland:
Hello.

If you are a Single lady, Good Looking, Neat, Mature and Gentle, Fun and Cheerful.
Then I will like to meet you.,

[size=14pt]O9O72923876

D1A25496
[/size]

Ladies living in Abuja or nearby Only
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by twoMcfemad: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
She is 29, graduate , Genotype AS, Christian, Yoruba and self employed( Catering, Confectionaries and Decoration), currently in Ogun State. She hopes tomeet a man who has the qualities of a good husband, father, friend and a role model figure. Serious minded,please.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ubergold(m): 1:32am On Nov 04, 2016
cool
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Good morning everyone.
Hope u are all keeping well in this challenging times? The economy affected my thumbs ooo smiley I was too busy chasing mullah and keeping my head above the economic waters, that I regretfully allowed this thread to whittle down.
Pls forgive me ooo. Am sure more than one person missed this thread, but I assure you that it will be revived, and get better than ever. Can I hear an AMEN!
When we entered 2016 with pomp and joy, we never knew that we were going to find ourselves on our knees, fasting and praying to survive the year.
As January ended and February began, we tore up our Santa Claus lists, and began to pray for just good health, long life, retention of job, ability to eat at least once daily, and so on.
Every time we heard that someone died, we commiserated with the family, and secretly thanked God that it was not us.
But do you know, in spite of all the challenges (worse than abacha times, and we thought HE was a tyrant!), we are still here! I don't know about you, but I am thankful!
And that is why, a couple of people from this our group called me up and strongly suggested that we hold another get together this Xmas.
This invitation is not just for the whatsapp group, but is being thrown open to everyone on this thread. If you wish to be part of it, just holler at me on 09055206656 or whatsapp 08180632132 only. Get together happens December live in Lagos. Call or whatsapp for details.
Enjoy ur day smiley

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Attend our December gtg (get together), happening live in Lagos this December. Call me on 09055206656 or whatsapp 08180632132 for details.
The OP has returned (not from America ooo. Lol)
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Attend our December gtg (get together), happening live in Lagos this December. Call me on 09055206656 or whatsapp 08180632132 for details.

ubergold:
Hello I'm a Male from Delta State and based in Port Harcourt. I'm looking to meet an Intelligent, serious minded , employed, AA genotype lady in her late 20s or early 30s preferably from South South. Let's start with emails Phoenixplus59@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016

guessthyname:
Hello guys... I am a young lady single and ready to mingle.. I am not 30 yet oooo.... But I want someone above 30.. Buzz me up on 08111976992.... Lagos based please... I cannot have high blood pressure oo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Toks Gdmrn ooo
Am back, not from Trump's America ooo. Lol
How u dey? And how was the year?
It's time I saw that ur face ooo smiley

Toks2008:
This thread still dey? good to know

I hail everyone o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2016
If Trump can become president against all odds, this thread must revive and survive nii. Beeni ooo smiley

queencalipso:

Never knew this thread is still on shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Abeg rice too cost and we are sorely tempted to have an indomie party. That one sef don too cost. So if u want to attend this gtg, register ur interest asap. We need to plan a budget. Abi u wan chop abakaliki rice?
Party loads mid December so indicate ur interest by raising up ur right hand ooo.
Call 09055206656 or whatsapp only 08180632132. I don't pick calls on the etisalat bcs I don't even know where the phone is. Na only the whatsapp I dey use ooo ehn. Bcs some Nigerians will still attempt to call. U know, when they put signboard: Dogs on patrol no trespassing, Nigerian go still jump fence smiley
Have a wonderful Saturday folks!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donvoice(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2016
siamia:
Abeg rice too cost and we are sorely tempted to have an indomie party. That one sef don too cost. So if u want to attend this gtg, register ur interest asap. We need to plan a budget. Abi u wan chop abakaliki rice?
Party loads mid December so indicate ur interest by raising up ur right hand ooo.
Call 09055206656 or whatsapp only 08180632132. I don't pick calls on the etisalat bcs I don't even know where the phone is. Na only the whatsapp I dey use ooo ehn. Bcs some Nigerians will still attempt to call. U know, when they put signboard: Dogs on patrol no trespassing, Nigerian go still jump fence smiley
Have a wonderful Saturday folks!

Which area in Lagos? How much is the gate fee? What are the requirement? What date precisely? What about someone from Bonny Area of Rivers State?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donvoice(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2016
siamia:
If u are 30 plus and single, we shd have our own thread to meet and talk.
Some of us are single, educated and ably employed. We are mature, responsible, gainfully employed, christian and godfearing. Some of us have kids that we are training and bringing up. We are involved in church, in impacting the lives of others, and contribute to the wellbeing of the society, But for one reason or the other, we are still single.
I have a lot of respect for nairaland, and I think its Nigeria's version of facebook, only better.
So if ur 30 and above, let's talk and see if the sparks will fly!
Pls note: no rude comments. Respect attracts respect. Nairalanders are great people. smiley

Sincerely I respect the courage of the creator of this thread and I must commend your effort, people like you are rare.

But sincerely, I don't see things like this really working (Maybe for me) I am well above 30 and I have seen a whole lot. The last one I gave a trial still gives me shock of my life till this moment. Someone we talks everyday, plan things together and have visited her family and she has visited mine in less than three months we met and believing God to end up together, only to discovers her number wasn't going through anymore for like two days and for her to send a message on facebook that she is no longer in the country but in India. I thought it was a stunt till I saw her pictures with an India guy who I believed with the posture and countenance may be her lover. (tears...) I have learnt so much that I don't want to give a trial anymore please
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by emmieohmz: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
It feels good to b hear...I'm new ....good afternoon evrybody
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ucnwafor(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
good to see that this thread I coming back lively
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
My dear,
Am sorry about ur experience. U shd know that not all fishes in the ocean are Titus fish. Some are sharks. But that will not stop fishermen from fishing for Titus.
I thank God for delivering u from Indian wahala ooo. At least u guys didn't tie the knot. Wetin u for talk? Abeg dust itself and keep on walking, as Mr Johnny walker would say. Ur princess is out there, and with God on ur side, u will surely jam her.
Having said that, this is a gtg for 30plus and single girls and guys. I didn't say ur princess will be at the gtg bcs am not God. But ull have fun, mix with singles, and if ur stars are aligned, meet someone that raises ur bp (positively ooo).
Put ur experience behind u and chalk it up as one of those curve balls that life is full of throwing.
If u get a sunburn, use a sunscreen lotion, and ull get a sun tan. In naija English, learn ur lesson that not all that glitters is gold, and trust God not to give u panda again!
Happy day, folks!

donvoice:

Sincerely I respect the courage of the creator of this thread and I must commend your effort, people like you are rare.

But sincerely, I don't see things like this really working (Maybe for me) I am well above 30 and I have seen a whole lot. The last one I gave a trial still gives me shock of my life till this moment. Someone we talks everyday, plan things together and have visited her family and she has visited mine in less than three months we met and believing God to end up together, only to discovers her number wasn't going through anymore for like two days and for her to send a message on facebook that she is no longer in the country but in India. I thought it was a stunt till I saw her pictures with an India guy who I believed with the posture and countenance may be her lover. (tears...) I have learnt so much that I don't want to give a trial anymore please
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hey you! smiley
How u dey dear? No mind this our economy ooo.
Now that Trump has trumped all his opponents to sit on the number one bench in the world, things shd get interesting.

ucnwafor:
good to see that this thread I coming back lively
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ur very welcome.
Register ur presence ooo.

emmieohmz:
It feels good to b hear...I'm new ....good afternoon evrybody
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Area will be mainland. Nobody wants island wahala. Gate fee undecided but it will be reasonable. Last year was 3000naira each, and some enterprising folks still brought drinks, ice cream, cake and even a goat! Lol
Bonny island.... Hmmm. Find ur way come naa. Abi u want me to come and carry u? Lol

Old, new and returning members of this great thread are welcome. From now to end if the month, indicate ur interest so that we can plan.
Come and have clean, mature fun among ur peers.

donvoice:

Which area in Lagos? How much is the gate fee? What are the requirement? What date precisely? What about someone from Bonny Area of Rivers State?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Pls ooo. Let me add that it's a jeans party. Last year's gtg, we had all sorts of looks, even though we said casual, some came with native. In other to avoid walking sticks this year, since the term 'casual' has become relative. Make I talk am well: JEANS is the dress code. grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Udy, how u dey?
Na buharifever catch me ooo, but I've overcome in Jesus name
We thank God for His mercy throughout the year ooo. Since morning, old members come dey bombard me to comot out of my self imposed hibernation, to revive the thread.
Dem wan do another gtg this Xmas, at least to thank God say we overcome, and to build on the success of last year's own.
So if ur not in AKS next month, u shd come.
Reading back chats on this thread just throway me down memory lane ooo. I laugh tire.
Ehen, all of u that mistook the silence in the house to drop ur ugly comments advertising all parts of ur dubious anatomy, I will do to u, what Trump intends to do to Nigerians and other blacks in the diaspora. If u don't know what am talking abt, Google all Mr Trump's threats, sorry speeches.
OP is back, and not from America.
It's been an awesome year, to speak positively.
Let's do this folks. Let's get this show on the road.
Magneto, I've watched u serenade udy for one year from afar. It's time to celebrate ur first year anniversary of long distance toasting. By air, land, sea or canoe, attend this year's gtg and meet udy in the flesh.
All this spiritology u people have been doing is not good at all.
Ms bronze, nouvelle, vivi, melsan, and all the other honorable front row benchers in this 30plus and single parliament, it's time we all met in the flesh. Toks, u hear? Yes ooo. Even if ur 40+, there is a special corner for u, after all me sef, I be 40+
This one is not abt finding a hubby or wifey, though that would be a nice plus. It's abt having fun, finally meeting face to face, all the wonderful people who have graced this thread for the last one year (udy and magneto take note), and just appreciating God and life.
So talk to me. Call 09055206656 or whatsapp 08180632132. Register ur presence at the gtg 2016.

udysweet:
For real? Everyone wh started this thread including the Op abandoned her thread? Kilode? Funny enough I was chatting with a friend today and our talk covered a lot of topics and I rememberd this thread and decided to dig it out.
Happy sundays by the way,thot I shd revive this a bit and know what's up with us.
@magneto,u abandoned ur sweery. @missbronze,get in here gurl. @babailaje44 eku ojo meta sir,kilo n sele o? Dish out smtn nice and melodius na,lol!
And yes how can I forget my @nouvelle(I ddnt forget per se because I do read ur diary sessions as usual,winks)
Gosh I've forgotn so many names,cnt reel out a lot now jare.
Ok Op,back to you,go get your pankere u used for those ur"children"inside the group and come wipe some sense into the posters in this group. How dare you watch dem take over ur thread jus like that. Do what Jesus did to those pple who turned his fathers house to a market place. Looool!
I believe ur group phase two is goin strong?abi we don enta phase three sef wit this many good news we heard from the phase one u talked abt wit so much relish.
Abg mak una no go too far na,every once a while mak una kip dis thread goin startin frm u @Op,especially.
Erm let's see if I can rememba some more name,@melsan,vivaciousvivi(who lost som1 then right),fourfunmi
@toks2008,I no been wan mention ur name o because I come begin fear u and ur replies but one gast giv honor to whom honor is due(God dnt let him abuse me on dis ,lol)
Klasik7 and the rest.
U guys take care,happy sunday once again
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donvoice(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
siamia:
My dear,
Am sorry about ur experience. U shd know that not all fishes in the ocean are Titus fish. Some are sharks. But that will not stop fishermen from fishing for Titus.
I thank God for delivering u from Indian wahala ooo. At least u guys didn't tie the knot. Wetin u for talk? Abeg dust itself and keep on walking, as Mr Johnny walker would say. Ur princess is out there, and with God on ur side, u will surely jam her.
Having said that, this is a gtg for 30plus and single girls and guys. I didn't say ur princess will be at the gtg bcs am not God. But ull have fun, mix with singles, and if ur stars are aligned, meet someone that raises ur bp (positively ooo).
Put ur experience behind u and chalk it up as one of those curve balls that life is full of throwing.
If u get a sunburn, use a sunscreen lotion, and ull get a sun tan. In naija English, learn ur lesson that not all that glitters is gold, and trust God not to give u panda again!
Happy day, folks!

Sincerely I appreciates your response and concern but you don't seems to really get it. Some years back, I got involved in older women and sincerely i enjoyed it but they were too much in haste which I was not ready then. Now that am ready, things are not working. I don't even know who to trust or believe anymore.

Should I share my experience ranging from the one that got pregnant for another guy after 4months of relationship and begged me to take her back and take responsibilities or the one that went away with my own blood brother or the one sleeping with just a casual friend and still wants me to continue or the one with married men as sugar daddy and telling me its for the main time.

I read a quote on facebook sometimes last year. the guy claimed to has tasted many ladies and discovers they are all the same thing and latter give kudos to cocacola for that privilege. I know he is talking about the drink but the truth is that ladies are the same.

The worst of my experience are those I met online... life sha... NEVER MIND DEARIE
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
undecided
I need to lay hands on u.
But seriously all i can do is to encourage u.
Am sure before u graduated from sch, u faced lots of challenges, but u never gave up!
So, take a long deep breath, put this 'i dey find wife' matter aside, and just relax. It will happen when u least expect it. Na so God dey do am.
Sometimes it could be that ur shopping in the wrong places. Be active in church, in attending youth prgs, biz seminars, clean birthday, wedding and parties. Those are where nice girls hang out. Get trustworthy guys to introduce u to ladies they can vouch for. Let ur mom introduce u, for Christ sake. At least ur mom has a good eye and can spot crap from afar.
If ur free, come and attend this gtg.
I'll be looking for u in the crowd....

donvoice:

Sincerely I appreciates your response and concern but you don't seems to really get it. Some years back, I got involved in older women and sincerely i enjoyed it but they were too much in haste which I was not ready then. Now that am ready, things are not working. I don't even know who to trust or believe anymore.

Should I share my experience ranging from the one that got pregnant for another guy after 4months of relationship and begged me to take her back and take responsibilities or the one that went away with my own blood brother or the one sleeping with just a casual friend and still wants me to continue or the one with married men as sugar daddy and telling me its for the main time.

I read a quote on facebook sometimes last year. the guy claimed to has tasted many ladies and discovers they are all the same thing and latter give kudos to cocacola for that privilege. I know he is talking about the drink but the truth is that ladies are the same.

The worst of my experience are those I met online... life sha... NEVER MIND DEARIE
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
SPECIAL INVITATION
This is a special invitation to all who attended last year's gtg on this thread. U are warmly welcome to attend this year's own. If u will be in Lagos by mid December, let me know. Ms Tayo, Ms Ada, I don't have ur numbers anymore bcs My BB finally crashed.
It's a season of love, care and sharing. It's been a year. Let's reconnect.

....a few pics of last year's gtg....

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donvoice(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
siamia:
undecided
I need to lay hands on u.
But seriously all i can do is to encourage u.
Am sure before u graduated from sch, u faced lots of challenges, but u never gave up!
So, take a long deep breath, put this 'i dey find wife' matter aside, and just relax. It will happen when u least expect it. Na so God dey do am.
Sometimes it could be that ur shopping in the wrong places. Be active in church, in attending youth prgs, biz seminars, clean birthday, wedding and parties. Those are where nice girls hang out. Get trustworthy guys to introduce u to ladies they can vouch for. Let ur mom introduce u, for Christ sake. At least ur mom has a good eye and can spot crap from afar.
If ur free, come and attend this gtg.
I'll be looking for u in the crowd....

Smiles.... laying hands on me? its really funny.

Well, am not a social type though and I don't attend parties, either clean or not, especially where i will feel alone. I am very active in church program than what you ever think of and I WILL NEVER ALLOW MY MUM to give me such. We are even not close (She is in Ibadan while am in Rivers State and not connected emotionally due to some personal reasons). I have just a friend who is my prayer partner but he is even worse than me because he doesn't even talk at all, let alone of having friends.

Coming for the program is not my problem but I may not come cos everything will look strange to me and am not pretty good in getting acquainted with strangers easily, so please don't look out for me in the crowd as I may not be available.

Thanks for your concern since. I really appreciate
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donvoice(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
siamia:
SPECIAL INVITATION
This is a special invitation to all who attended last year's gtg on this thread. U are warmly welcome to attend this year's own. If u will be in Lagos by mid December, let me know. Ms Tayo, Ms Ada, I don't have ur numbers anymore bcs My BB finally crashed.
It's a season of love, care and sharing. It's been a year. Let's reconnect.

....a few pics of last year's gtg....

Lovely...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by jojokings: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
for only matured and God loving person from south east nigeria. pls these beautiful lady want a serious man for serious but short time relationship that will lead to marriage. you can contact her with this number 08034786429. Note; no testing before marriage.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Olaniyi021(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is nice and cool business as well.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Samdurance(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello Guys Wats up?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Gdmrn everyone and how was ur weekend?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by goshen26: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2016
Hi!! I am 30, love fun, will like to meet a Lady for friendship..30 yrs plus
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by donvoice(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
I wish to hook up too but I base in Port Harcourt (Bonny Island)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.