Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (228302 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Enoquin(f): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2015
What a thread! I rarely come to romance, stumbled on this thread via recent posts yesterday. I do not fit the criteria, so I guess it is the sidelines for me.

Siamia, what a wonderful gift you've got at replying people. Being blunt and still coated with sugar. shocked So, you are from Akwa Ibom? Lol

To the rest: Toks2008, Joebeckz, shi(I can't remember her username but she types so well) and the others...una well done.

Back to the sidelines...

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2015
fairlyisabel:
@skii, I love listening to the pastor's message. His messages are highly informative and educative. Between, does love exist? I don't think so. I believe that getting married and staying married has more to do with tolerance and selflessness but that does not mean that you shouldn't run when you see danger signals during courtship.

Love does exist!

Getting married is one thing. Staying married is another thing and most times it is for love!

Good morning! cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2015
@queencalypso
Well, u don talk finish before u ask, but I like ur post, so read.

@onstelly
Lol
U know icedude asked for ur hand and even appealed to me to keep an eye on u, against hunters.
U didn't reply him or make effort to get to know him here (not outside here ooo for now).
So...another guy pinged u, and then icedude is reacting. Lol

@jeffrey,kinglekan and kingtom
Summoning urselves...are u the 3 musketeers? Abeg identify urselves ooo. U sound like ur running a thread inside this thread sef.

@engrelvis
Abeg when I open my own matchmaker biz, I'll create that platform. For now, I can only dispense advice ooo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Enoquin:
What a thread! I rarely come to romance, stumbled on this thread via recent posts yesterday. I do not fit the criteria, so I guess it is the sidelines for me.

Siamia, what a wonderful gift you've got at replying people. Being blunt and still coated with sugar. shocked So, you are from Akwa Ibom? Lol

To the rest: Toks2008, Joebeckz, shi(I can't remember her username but she types so well) and the others...una well done.

Back to the sidelines...

Going with her....

Good morning and afternoon ma'amma'am cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Dexema(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, nvm.....Gud morning
U dey fear say dem go gbabs @onstelly from u? Hahaha! Dont worry she doesn't seem like such a lady.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kinglekan: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
siamia:

Summoning urselves...are u the 3 musketeers? Abeg identify urselves ooo. U sound like ur running a thread inside this thread sef.

Absolutely not grin. But don't let me bore you with that.

Jeff was only teasing, am not up to 30 and would like to respect the purpose of the thread. Would rather ghost read and watch from the side lines, while I learn a thing or two.

Gracias!! smiley

7 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dexema:

U dey fear say dem go gbabs @onstelly from u? Hahaha! Dont worry she doesn't seem like such a lady.
Lol, i hope so......These Nairaland guyz eyes dey shuck, na food wey person don suffer cook dem wan chop
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by KingTom(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
siamia:

Summoning urselves...are u the 3 musketeers? Abeg identify urselves ooo. U sound like ur running a thread inside this thread .
Not at all madam, I too am not up to 30. May I however ask that you allow me view the thread as a guest? Thanks smiley

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
richommie:

morning bae.. cheesy
#YolO
smileyrichard.how's you?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
@the 3 musketeers
By all means, take a seat at the bleachers....
I like the way u three are together.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
@enoquin
Thanks ooo. smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

You are absolutely right friend.

I must confess that i have no reason been single at this point in time and even after i parted with my ex i had and still have many options of ladies to pick from but the truth is that marriage is not what you just rush into.

Yes i had issues with my very lucrative business 3years back and like every human, no one in life is immune against financial downturn so in my view i need to be very very financially buoyant enough to take care of my woman before venturing into any new affair.

In-fact im the type of guy that can marry the daughter of bill gate and will not care about a dime of hers or her father but would even take care of her with what i can afford.

If im the opportunistic guy by now i would be married to one rich lady but GOD forbid i date or marry a lady i do not love just because of money as that will translate to perpetual slavery.

Most especially,my core values and beliefs is a deterrent for me and even if i chose to just get down with any lady that catches my fiance,i will be destroying my relationship with Christ.

To me nothing on earth is worth my eternal life. But nevertheless im praying to GOD to help me curb teh picky nature of mine cos trust me, im very very picky because i believe that marriage is a life long thing and as a man it is important to be with a lady that is pleasing to my eyes because what pleases the eyes apparently pleases the soul.I hate philandering and all my life i have never cheated on any lady in my life so i fear that if i settle for any lady less sexually appealing to me,i just might be tempted greatly to philander.

My believe is that it is the same hole with different casings so why cant i relax and go for my preferred spec rather than settle for less and live my marital life in perpetual bondage fantasizing about another lady while married to another.

This is why im still single and i pray GOD brings that lady that will be what i desire.

Maybe you should become less choosy and picky too but still maintain those virtues you look out for in a lady.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Artistree: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
If this thread was created in July, I would have registered my presence but haven read from page one, I couldn't help but say something.
I am above 30 and just got married but this thread is making me wish I was single so I could participate fully. Siamia, you are a rare breed, may God bless your heart and do His will in your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Midazman(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
onstelly:
I must join oh, not yet upto 30 but I wanna be here oh

Hey,lez hook up
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aunty Siamia gud aftanoon....How is the ministry?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by asumo12: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
cool
Wetin u dey find here bae?

undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by djphish(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg make I drop my own 1st... Am a straight 30yrs guy (banker) and in lagos.. stil single and would like 2 have my 1st nairaland date(probably it might go well) so pls if u(ladies) could reply me on 08130198667/07033244556.. We'll hit it off from there!! Tnx
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by uchezzz(f): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

With your fine face guys here will welcome you but if you are a year short of 30.... no vex,try agaiin latter.
Thanks for the compliment. I just hit the big 30 four months ago
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
@fortune
I am good ooo. And u?

@artistree
Thumbs up.

@kaboninc
Ur wise beyond ur years
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Love does exist!

Getting married is one thing. Staying married is another thing and most times it is for love!

Good morning! cheesy
akuko. The so called love is nothing but scam. Good day my dear.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Liamm(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Came to observe siamia and sihom cool
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by erad(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
fairlyisabel:
akuko. The so called love is nothing but scam. Good day my dear.

I'm my opinion, love isn't a scam but definitely has been overrated. Love most often than not isn't an inexplicable feeling, it's a decision. Love doesn't sustain any marriage, understanding does.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by smsshola(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Enoquin:

Back to the sidelines...

U look natural nd sound respectful. Ar u up to 30?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by koife(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Josef eja here...30+ still searching
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
uchezzz:
Thanks for the compliment. I just hit the big 30 four months ago

you caught my attention.

cool pics and calm beauty
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Skii(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
fairlyisabel:
@skii, I love listening to the pastor's message. His messages are highly informative and educative. Between, does love exist? I don't think so. I believe that getting married and staying married has more to do with tolerance and selflessness but that does not mean that you shouldn't run when you see danger signals during courtship.

@fairyisabel, Love does exist...its just that we have confused it with "feelings" when in reality its a decision not an emotion! Its tough to still love somebody when, despite your telling them EVERYDAY, they keep pressing the toothpaste tube from the bottom and you would rather have it pressed from the middle! grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
@djphish
First ur younger then the thread permits
Second, if u read thru this thread, u'll discover that the ladies here are of a class. They are very intelligent. So, U don't just walk in and throw ur numbers at them. Stay and chat, make friends. Let people know the stuff ur made off. Being a banker is no more a criteria for marriage or even, a good relationship. Selah.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Artistree: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
siamia:
@djphish
First ur younger then the thread permits
Second, if u read thru this thread, u'll discover that the ladies here are of a class. They are very intelligent. So, U don't just walk in and throw ur numbers at them. Stay and chat, make friends. Let people know the stuff ur made off. Being a banker is no more a criteria for marriage or even, a good relationship. Selah.
Please tell them o! Thank you once again for making out time for this, seriously you made me start looking back at my singleness again.
In 2007, a lady I know got married at 47 and you know what, her husband dotes over her, till date! God bless you Siamia, He loves you and I do too!

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Horekpeyhemeen: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
This could be another solution for you
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
@artistree
Thanks so much. smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

Thank you ope for your timely responce, would you be ok if we exchange facebook ID? I have nothing to hide from anyone, or would you prefer we do the whatsapp thing? The inbox of NL isn't working atleast for me. Here is my whatsapp number NOT FOR CALLs JUST WHATSAPP 09050174993.Roland here waiting
good p.m sorry for my lateness hope am pardon.i will add u up
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
I often hear men say they don't want to feel disrespected in their relationships.

Please can the opposite gender (men) tell us sisters very clearly the sort of conduct that constitutes disrespect.

Being disrespectful to me as a woman entails

1. Not answering my calls or returning my calls. Just generally being unresponsive to calls & texts without justification.

2. Giving me money directly hand to hand - gentlemen please you do not give your woman money that way. You either put it in an envelope or leave it by the table, in a drawer and notify her.

Will be right back my battery is about to die out. Looking forward to a male perspective on this ooo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.