Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (228235 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
@Tony Christopher
U must have misunderstood me.
Observer. Onlooker. Resist all temptation to comment. Self respect attracts respect from other people.
Pls go and start Ur own thread.
Ur topics are offensive and derail from the spirit of this thread. Pls dont allow the well meaning people here to start disparaging u. Remember Ur status as a married man, and thus, a pillar in society and role model to the youths. Am done talking.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Sir,

Like I said before, love is not overrated but how we use the word and transcribe its meaning meaning

There's something I think we need to understand here. Talking about emotion and psychology, there are actions you take, decisions you take that ordinarily you won't tolerate but unconsciously because you do love him/her you just allow things to slide.

Talking about our parents and match making, let's be honest, not all homes have fairy tales. Families won't tell you what they are passing through unless you ask them. Also, from my observation, our parents of old who took out time to discover themselves had a fulfilling union compared to those who were match made. Come to think of it, why do our parents today prefer that we 'toast' girls than they match make us?
i agree with u.some stupid things we do 4 LOVE.u just can't imagine it.love is not over rated.but wen we fall in love after marriage we fail to care,nurture and give it adequate attention especially ladies(wen pikin do show)it's kills d love gradually.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

And beautiful women...like you too cheesy
hmmm blushing
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonychristopher:
This is not about me but I have noticed some trend amongst our matured ladies ...I think this is a wrong approach ...

The question is why do many women avoid the second wife status ...to me I do not see that as anything not that I am taking one anyway ...my culture and religion forbids that but to me ...I feel it will be nice to give it a trial by the way in USA some states still recognises polygamy and France recognises mistress

Pls this poser is open to the house

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation and understanding
u must be joking right ?poly what.have u ever witnessed or experience it, i dont thing so.y will a lady with her senses date married man let alone marry him.i hate it wen married man ask me out.in short i don dey vex.pls just stop it(ogba were 100%)

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

Don't tell me your a feminist
If I put the money in envelope that is bribing
If I put it on the table that is tipping
If I give you the money direct that is giving
I used to have this mistress that I dated then ..she is also 30s but always beg for money especially before sex ..do you know what I did to her ...after making love to her she will be lying nude..I will just throw the money on her ...saying honey this is the money . she will smile but never knew I have reduced her.
But my wife ...I either write her check or give her my ATM.. Maybe sometimes I do transfer
She is my wife ..but mistress whatever way I deem it fit i give her

Feminist?? What has my personal opinion got to do with feminism? Why are men so quick to throw that word around anyway.

Kaboninc, accurately voiced my thoughts on that issue of money. Like he said it is disrespectful to give ANYONE cash openly without concealing it in an envelope.

The way you treated your mistress is the reason why I do not like any man I am involved with giving me money directly.

My aunt told me a long time ago that prostitutes are the ones given money directly and then she told me to observe my parents. My dad always put money in an envelope and left it on the bedside table for my mum.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Maybe you should become less choosy and picky too but still maintain those virtues you look out for in a lady.

I will try. Thanks.

Thank God for my policy which states that "Do not date or sleep with a lady you do not see yourself marrying"

In most cases men know if that lady s the type he could end up marrying even before he starts an affair with her so why woo a lady just to freestyle her?

To me this is an evil and wicked act.maybe i be mumu but this is my policy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
siamia:
I am a she (is that good english? Lol) and yes, I am above 40.
Actually am not here to discriminate or disrespect anyone. I went thru several threads before starting mine.
Actually, anyone from 37 can join up bcs great minds think alike. smiley
I wud just like to chat with people who remember Mirror in the Sun, Village headmaster and stuff like that. Lol.
u certainly don't look like you are above 40...how's your weekend?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Dosunmuoflagos post=38632378]

Dear am still waiting ooo, you can go through my posts, maybe you would be feel more comfortable, pls put up a profile picture atleast for my sake...
[/quote.i will 4 just 30 minutes pls
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=38634110]
OK

Can I ask you the final question especially the ladies

I am thinking why our ladies find it hard to take up the option of been a second wife .

LOLSZZZ MR CHRISTOPHER.... WOULD YOU CONSIDER BEING A SECOND HUSBAND, atleast UK supports it and so does RUSSIA and FINLAND.. A woman can get married to 2 men as long as they both are ok being husband 1 and 2.... So woulk you advise your younger sister be a second wife when there are millions of single men that would treat her as number 1?
@siamia this guy is married o, I think you should let him continue to post and comment so, maybe through his posts his wife would understand her husband hidden fantasies.... I am still waiting to find my own special friend ooo...
@oppy4God I STILL DEY WAIT OOOO

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tonychristopher: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
sihom:

Feminist?? What has my personal opinion got to do with feminism? Why are men so quick to throw that word around anyway.

Kaboninc, accurately voiced my thoughts on that issue of money. Like he said it is disrespectful to give ANYONE cash openly without concealing it in an envelope.

The way you treated your mistress is the reason why I do not like any man I am involved with giving me money directly.

My aunt told me a long time ago that prostitutes are the ones given money directly and then she told me to observe my parents. My dad always put money in an envelope and left it on the bedside table for my mum.

Nice submission
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Dosunmuoflagos post=38634720][/quote]yes i have upload my pix but will remove it soon thanks

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

I used to have this mistress that I dated then ..she is also 30s but always beg for money especially before sex ..do you know what I did to her ...after making love to her she will be lying nude..I will just throw the money on her ...saying honey this is the money . she will smile but never knew I have reduced her.

But my wife ...I either write her check or give her my ATM.. Maybe sometimes I do transfer

angry
tonychristopher:

Eleyin gidigan o.

Hmmm..talking about sleeping with his mistress with so much pride and impunity...oga ade na wa o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tonychristopher: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Dosunmuoflagos post=38634720][/quote]

Nice reaction and I believe that it is left for the sister to decide but unfortunately all are married

But I just threw the options

To be honest most good men has been snaped .let us say the fact .

Another thing that I noticed with most 30s single women is that they don't want to build the future with any man. They want a Lamborghini
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Oppy4God post=38634617][/quote]

THANK YOU SO MUCH.. You can remove it NOW!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:
yes i have upload my pix but will remove it soon thanks

You look like an age long friend of mine..Edna
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:
yes i have upload my pix but will remove it soon thanks

I have seen your picture and WOW! I like what I see, your eyes says a lot about you(I stand to be corrected) please remove the picture, I don't like competition...pls let's talk more on whatsapp
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tonychristopher: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:
angry

Eleyin gidigan o.

Hmmm..talking about sleeping with his mistress with so much pride and impunity...oga ade na wa o

I said I used to and my wife knows I am not a pastor and I think that is maturity. But that was then

I do t paint a picture of St Tony for her

But life isn't like that

There is time to sow and reap

I always try to be open to my wife
Some of my friends ..their wife will put condom in their travel pacj whenever they travel

It isn't good but that's openness
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by lyntiffany(f): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

I should be asking you..... grin cheesy cheesy
you absolutely wrong to ask me cause his your partner in crime. tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by myztikal(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
sihom:

I believe that is a misconception, we are africans for one, the tradition of putting money in envelopes is no culture of ours, our parents learnt from their parents and there probably wasn't a ready availability of envelopes around to put money in, and whereby it may not be wrong, i doubt every american or englishman who gives his wife directly would see her as a prostitute

most men are usually threatened by a female who can verbally hold her own, they would rather not see them as equals, hence, the feminist card readily comes to play

as for the way he treated his mistress, his actions were inexcusable, a lady asking you money just before copulation doesn't mean she should be treated as such, as real prostitutes aren't even treated as such....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oppy4God:

u must be joking right ?poly what.have u ever witnessed or experience it, i dont thing so.y will a lady with her senses date married man let alone marry him.i hate it wen married man ask me out.in short i don dey vex.pls just stop it(ogba were 100%)

There are legitimate grounds for polygamy.

1.A female divorcee of age will probably find solace in a married man.

2.A widow of age expecially the one with children.

3.A single mum of matured age.

4.An unmarried lady in her late 30s or early forties.

These are my candid opinion.Polygamy is not advisable but not a taboo nor a sin.

Infact polygamy is the answer to the prayers of some ladies.

I do not encourage polygamy neither will i ever consider it but nver theless,in certain circumstances,it is permissible.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by lyntiffany(f): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Looking for someone like you..... cheesy
this not my kind of thread......... But wait I can view some interesting comments here.

Ok am coming in with my full armoury of love notes.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
@oppy4God
I also had to look ooo. And now, I officially recommend u...

@dosunmu
Hahahaha. May the best man win ooo smiley
About the married man posts...he shdnt post again jare. If his wife wants to discover his hidden fantasies, it shdnt be at the expense of the wonderful people here.

@toks2008
Well said.

@Prixus
Thanks for the compliment. Am actually a few steps away from 40.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Enoquin(f): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
joebeckz:
live long and 40X3 is the number that comes to my head if am to wish you.

Hahaha, I say amen but 40X3 must be purposeful i.e 90% of my dreams completed, great grand children, no senility, able to read all the books I want to and chew meat tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
onstelly:

What!
your smile, cute wink wink smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by myztikal(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
...the man probably has a lot of things upstairs to offer, but his treatment of his mistress clearly shows he's not a nice person! remember "pretty woman"? how Gere met and fell in love with a prostitute? even tho he was paying for it, it didn't stop him from treating her right and like a lady...and it surely didn't stop him from finding love

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

I said I used to and my wife knows I am not a pastor and I think that is maturity. But that was then

I do t paint a picture of St Tony for her

But

Im too mature to castigate any man for philandering cos even God hates iit.

If you feel you need to straff more ladies then marry more if your wife is ok with that.

Polygamy is not advisable because of the complexities but its not a sin to marry 100 wives if you want.Hard fact

But just be ready to ie young.Na your choice.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by PascalJ(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Siamia, brilliant work dear, a lady called Anncoker on this thread sent me an email but I mistakenly dismiss it. Hw do I connect again with her?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Enoquin(f): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
smsshola:

U look natural nd sound respectful. Ar u up to 30?

No, I aint up to 30
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tonychristopher: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Im too mature to castigate any man for philandering cos even God hates iit.

If you feel you need to straff more ladies then marry more if your wife is ok with that.

Polygamy is not advisable because of the complexities but its not a sin to marry 100 wives if you want.Hard fact

But just be ready to ie young.Na your choice.

Polygamy isn't my thing bro... Never experienced that in my life but why is it that once you straff a lady she starts thinking marriage

That's to me is desperation ..I am not saying infidelity is good Bro ..just trying to be me
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
PascalJ:
Siamia, brilliant work dear, a lady called ... on this thread sent me an email but I mistakenly dismiss it. Hw do I connect again with her?

Please dont quote the name of any lady who sent you message..ladies love their privacy so please edit your post and remove that use name.

Just put the user id on the search box of nairaland and click on it then send her a mail this time around.

hope this helps

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.