Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,391 members, 7,850,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (227556 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yippee!!!
My fellow partners in progress!
All hail the Parliament of 30plus and single! We are 39pages and still going strong, with 12464 views!
MTN, airtel, etisalat, GLO, take note! When we clock 40pages, we will gather this thread like an exercise book and sell to you for a reasonable price of 40million naira only.
Let the bidding begin! Auction closes by midnight Nigerian time!
Fellow nairalanders, how was ur week? TGIF! Time to rest, to relax and mingle with friends, family and loved ones. Wow! Thank God for seeing us thru, even with the rains and bad roads. Pls take time to rest ooo. As u know, malaria in lagos is nothing but stress in disguise. And typhoid is nothing but bad water, disguised in nylon as pure. So, cook ur veggies this weekend, boil ur water, go for a walk, or climb that Orbitrac. In short, keep healthy. Help ur body to serve u better.
Bcs ur tripartite, don't forget to look after ur soul. Lend a helping hand, give someone a much needed smile. Visit someone uve not seen in a while. Allow that raging lunatic to cut into ur lane and carry his wahala away. Refuse to be drawn into an argument. In short, be the nice person that God made u to be.
On Sunday, nurture ur spirit. Go to church. Make it a habit to say Thank You Jesus. Shortest prayer in the world, but works wonders! Start ur day with a word of thanks to the One who woke u up. No matter how far Man has advanced, they cannot produce the ability to generate life. Everyday u are alive, is a privilege. Don't waste it. It is a gift. Appreciate it. U may not have all that u want, but He certainly gives u all that u need.
Have a wonderful evening, peeps! Ur the best! Muahhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by BCISLTD: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
angry
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
E be like say na my post push am enter 40pages ooo....lol
Oya bidding begin ooo. I hear banks are interested, but they say they cannot afford to start bidding for 40million naira ooo. Hmmm. Well this is a democracy, however flawed. I will take ur request before the Parliamentarians of this noble thread.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by moski5(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
@Op

more grace to you. Been wanting to comment here and someone has forced me to do so.

You mentioned earlier that you will create a thread for the "younger " ones please do Others so they might stay there and others here can visit there. Meet you guys at the whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
doublex:
you look so older,like 50s-60s,especially your wrinkled neck.nice pic either way smiley btw ur looks remind me of my late grandfather

lol

Na you get your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Hello everyone! Guess ur weekend is goin well?I posted last nite,guess network ddnt allow it upload. Resting day for me o. Wonder how pple survive goin to work on d island every day,d trafic is killing! Gosh I wish I can run out of Lagos(suggestions pls)cos I intend to live longer mbok! @siamia ayin eka mmi and my sure egbon,God bless ur efforts,and increase u on every side,Amen. And to all who mak dis thread exciting,thumbs up. As for me,I'm a lazy member,I gav up trying to keep up wit pages and so a lot of msgs get to pass me by except for wen am mentioned,lol!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lastly @Toks2008,to the question you asked,yes. Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2015
udysweet:
Hello everyone! Guess ur weekend is goin well?I posted last nite,guess network ddnt allow it upload. Resting day for me o. Wonder how pple survive goin to work on d island every day,d trafic is killing! Gosh I wish I can run out of Lagos(suggestions pls)cos I intend to live longer mbok! @siamia ayin eka mmi and my sure egbon,God bless ur efforts,and increase u on every side,Amen. And to all who mak dis thread exciting,thumbs up. As for me,I'm a lazy member,I gav up trying to keep up wit pages and so a lot of msgs get to pass me by except for wen am mentioned,lol!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lastly @Toks2008,to the question you asked,yes. Happy weekend

Good.

Good morning.

Lets chat on watsup..Food no go kill me...lol

Im a sucker for good delicacies.

Concerning the group watsup its important to make it clear once agan that its a great idea just that i personally love to have direct watsup messages sent to and from me but for me i cant cope with having to check a message every now and then just to realize its not for me but from one group member to another so that is the distraction i cant cope with but i guess some people are ok with that except there is a way i can switch watsup message notification to silent mode.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Yay,I don see potential client o. Guys watch me land a biz deal wit my 1st soup client,hahahahahaha! But come to tink of it,wldnt be a bad idea cooking and delivering soups and foods to people too busy to do dat. Pple mak a living out of dis. But me wey com be shy person,how do I evn go about makin dis hapn?*scratches head* anyway let's stat frm smwer 1st
Toks2008:

Good.

Good morning.

Lets chat on watsup.08023146046..Food no go kill me...lol

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2015
udysweet:
Yay,I don see potential client o. Guys watch me land a biz deal wit my 1st soup client,hahahahahaha! But come to tink of it,wldnt be a bad idea cooking and delivering soups and foods to people too busy to do dat. Pple mak a living out of dis. But me wey com be shy person,how do I evn go about makin dis hapn?*scratches head* anyway let's stat frm smwer 1st

lol you reeeally cant cook other Nigerian delicacies can you?

If my wife knows how to cook these 4 delicacies im good.

Confirmed fresh fish stew with better ewedu

Ofada source of a rich quality

Superlatiive jollof rice

and ikokore.

Every other food she can cook will only be an added advantage.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2015
siamia:
lucky numbers undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Lobatan!
Toks2008:

lol you reeeally cant cook other Nigerian delicacies can you?

If my wife knows how to cook these 4 delicacies im good.

Confirmed fresh fish stew with better ewedu

Ofada source of a rich quality

Superlatiive jollof rice

and ikokore.

Every other food she can cook will only be an added advantage.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Davindal(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Well, I'm not up to 30, not to talk about 30+; but I would want to learn a few things from you guys. Less I forget, I'm 23. And wouldn't mind marrying a lady about 8yrs older than me. After all, age is number. So far the person's behaviour is okay; I'm satisfied.

Like seriously, I just ditched my bae; whom I have had hope of marrying in two years time from now, due to her ill character dispositions. I that I need a mature mind, not a 20yrs old any longer. So it is time to give older ladies chance.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2015
udysweet:
Lobatan!
Lol that one pass you ni?
If i will be a client those will defiinitely be part of my order lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
Well, I'm not up to 30, not to talk about 30+; but I would want to learn a few things from you guys. Less I forget, I'm 23. And wouldn't mind marrying a lady about 8yrs older than me. After all, age is number. So far the person's behaviour is okay; I'm satisfied.

Like seriously, I just ditched my bae; whom I have had hope of marrying in two years time from now, due to her ill character dispositions. I that I need a mature mind, not a 20yrs old any longer. So it is time to give older ladies chance.

I dont advice you go for an older lady above 4 or 5yrs.

Apparently at 23 you should focus more on building your life then maybe as you grow older you will have a broader view about life and decide on what you really want.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Davindal(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Toks2008:

I dont advice you go for an older lady above 4 or 5yrs.

Apparently at 23 you should focus more on building your life then maybe as you grow older you will have a broader view about life and decide on what you really want.
But, I just finished my university education seven months ago; and currently, I'm awaiting this impending 2015(this Oct 28) batch B nysc program.

Moreover, I now manage my late dad's business. What expirience do I need again...before I settle down? I seriously want to settle down.

Anyway, thanks bro.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Davindal(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2015
klassic:
I love kids and i am crazy about em kids especially cute guys of not less than 8months old. Even thinking about it gets me smiling .But i hate marriage. The tort of it scarces shit outta me. What do you advise i do? Should i adopt, keep a lady preg and make her a baby mama, or get a single mom and adopt her child as mine?
Heh! Heh!! Oga ooo! Your case nobi here oo. It has both spiritual and psychological dimensions. I recommend TB Joshua, and a renowned psychiatrist(psychologist) - who has proven excellence in the field of Psychiatry - for you. With these two kinda personalities, sure you will be let off that hook. Once again, you no well atall.

No vex oo. I just advised you sha. So don't take offense at what I said.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
But, I just finished my university education seven months ago; and currently, I'm awaiting this impending 2015(this Oct 28) batch B nysc program.

Moreover, I now manage my late dad's business. What expirience do I need again...before I settle down? I seriously want to settle down.

Anyway, thanks bro.

lol i love your sincerity of purpose but all you stated are no criteria for marital maturity and infact stating that you can marry a lady 8yrs older than you is a clear sign that you still ned time to discover yourself.

At 26 i was a multimillionaiire handling my very own corporatee business and i tot i was set for marriage just to tealiize a year latter that i was far from ready talking about 14yrs ago.

Just focus on building your father s bizz for now and keep responsible feemale friends.

Dont ever again preseent yourself to any lady or on any social platform as heir or sole administrator of your dad s busines but present yourself as a graduate still trying to find his feet.

You need to reeally give yourself more time,live a normal life and not a flambouyant one and you might just attract the right lady.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Moana(f): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2015
im yet to reach 30 but i think i can learn from this thread please do not ban me embarassed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
Heh! Heh!! Oga ooo! Your case nobi here oo. It has both spiritual and psychological dimensions. I recommend TB Joshua, and a renowned psychiatrist(psychologist) - who has proven excellence in the field of Psychiatry - for you. With these two kinda personalities, sure you will be let off that hook. Once again, you no well atall.

Now you see wat i mean?

At 28 or 30 no matter how funny you may want to sound you definitely wont make such comments because you would have been matured enough to articulate your views in a mature way.

Anyways i wiill advice you chill on the sideline to learn more.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Moana:
im yet to reach 30 but i think i can learn from this thread please do not ban me embarassed

I love your humiliity...

How old are you if i may ask?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmmmm. Well its your opinion and you are allowed to say what you wish to say.

Davindal:

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
And suddenly d number vanishes! I ddnt take it dwn. Was abt to and can't it anumore. I guess der goes my fud contrct abi?*sad face*
Toks2008:

Good.

Good morning.

Lets chat on watsup..Food no go kill me...lol

Concerning the group watsup its important to make it clear once agan that its a great idea just that i personally love to have direct watsup messages sent to and from me but for me i cant cope with having to check a message every now and then just to realize its not for me but from one group member to another so that is the distraction i cant cope with but i guess some people are ok with that except there is a way i can switch watsup message notification to silent mode.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by clemz85(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
I came late as comments has gone far,
so what are you guyz really talking about here?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
udysweet:
And suddenly d number vanishes! I ddnt take it dwn. Was abt to and can't it anumore. I guess der goes my fud contrct abi?*sad face*

habba check your popsts nah shebbi you quoted me.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by djkaycee001(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
I'm not 30 yer but I know more than half of these

But wait ooooo how did you remember all of these?
She could remember all that becomes she was born
In that Era..
There is a change in form or form of change every
10years, if you would look into it in a logical way.
You have to be born in the 40's and 60's for you
Know what really! Really!! happened b4 we gain our
Independent from our colonial masters.smiley.
Then the 70's and early 80's say 83, 84, if you feel my
Drift Ooooooo
That's were social and entertainment lifestyle lays.smiley.
This where the time when our Country was or is at this
Prime. If the foundation, creativity and vision were
Kept, we would all be enjoying from days of the old

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by djkaycee001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Toks2008:

lol i love your sincerity of purpose but all you stated are no criteria for marital maturity and infact stating that you can marry a lady 8yrs older than you is a clear sign that you still ned time to discover yourself.

At 26 i was a multimillionaiire handling my very own corporatee business and i tot i was set for marriage just to tealiize a year latter that i was far from ready talking about 14yrs ago.

Just focus on building your father s bizz for now and keep responsible feemale friends.

Dont ever again preseent yourself to any lady or on any social platform as heir or sole administrator of your dad s busines but present yourself as a graduate still trying to find his feet.

You need to reeally give yourself more time,live a normal life and not a flambouyant one and you might just attract the right lady.

I concur with what he has written above for you that
If you take which be better seriously.smiley.
But allow me to add some words to it.smiley.
You settling down for Marriage and having a fling
Is too different thing.
Take time out which there is none by the way make
Friends and discover what you want and need in a
Relationship and how you are going to manage it.smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by moski5(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=udysweet post=Wonder how pple survive goin to work on d island every day,d trafic is killing! Gosh I wish I can run out of Lagos(suggestions pls)cos I intend to live longer [/quote]

lol

you can find your way to benin the traffic is quite mild
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin[quote author=moski5 post=38855524][/quote]
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by marcusagrippa(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Good morning all. Peaceful night, I believe.
tbaby123, I say this without being snide. It seems you don't really know the geography of Owo and its satellite towns. Me sef wey dey talk, the first time I ever stepped into Ondo state was 2009 so nothing do you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nigeriancuban: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Everyone screaming .maturity like they themselves are really ad matured too,trust me when ladies mention maturity they are in disguise saying you should be serious in a senc sent that when they hookup, they expect you to propose adap with out wasting more time getting to know I'd they are matured too,lol

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mosesxl(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Yes I am 30 plus and here I am we can talk
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by scribble: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2015
udysweet:

Oh, you're shy when it comes to credit alerts too? Tell me another one please.

My main problem with patronizing the home delivery soup sellers is I worry about hygiene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.