Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,736 members, 7,865,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (228463 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2015
toks here toks there toks everywhere.
he speaks like toks.
and some come to say left whatever.
shuoooo.
abeg make ba free the situation and move to other matter.
and melish as a young beautiful girl
it is not everything your eyes see it says.some you keep your mouth shut and observe even after observe still keep quite cos others saw it to.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Emodeee: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
SexyCeline:
Lol.. am in my mid-twenties jor.
oh dats even better. Follow me, let's talk.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Good morning family.

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Toks2008 and ddshow are attacking siamia...
Toks2008 and ddshow were attacking melish..
Toks2008 and ddshow are using big grammar...
Toks2008 and ddshow always in agreement...

Their posts are constructed in the same manner with similar lines of thought.

Toks2008 is the "good man"
Ddshow spews the insults...

Nice try

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
@klassic
I just called Ur boss to wish him a happy birthday. He was overjoyed and appreciated it.
That was thoughtful of u. Ur a good guy.
May God put it in the hearts of men to remember u for good. Ur own day of celebration will never go unannounced in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kenny2face: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
hello all, pls lets all sheath our slashers and not derail from the initial purpose of starting this thread! @Madam Siamia, i apologize on behalf of all, do not bone off pls, continue your discussions, we are all benefiting, hence the diverse opinions. We all have our diff reasoning techniques, that is all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Luckygurl(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Melish:
Hmm....

People sef...

Anyway that's not why I'm here....

Please I wanna tell you all that if you're a prayerless Christian then you are powerless.....

You are subject to destruction by the enemy...

Therefore always pray without season...

Have a nice morning

grin grin
Lmao!!!! This babe doesn't cease to crack me up with her comments in this thread.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Freeze! Everyone!!
Stop this chicken fight will you?
Now on a serious note, good morning everyone. I think it's time to calm down frayed nerves here. Toks2008, you're a great man, intelligent and enlightened. Kudos to you for your work on this thread from the inception. You're the best.
But you threw the first punch in this issue. You called the Op 'autocratic'. I'm sure you know that is NOT a compliment. Rules are rules. It has been 30yrs and above from the beginning of this thread. Most agreed to this. If you advised, that those of younger years should be allowed too and Siamia refused. I don't think that made her an autocratic Op. 30yrs and above are supposed to be people of matured minds and disposition. You want to come on this thread, bare your mind to others WITHOUT being insulted and made fun of. Those of younger years are so great in number on nairaland that if you allow them, I tell you this thread WILL SURELY be taken over by them. And the purpose will be defeated. Even without being allowed many are already commenting by the sidelines. Read some of their comments and see for yourself. Toks2008, I respect you. But you disappointed me by 'THREATENING' not to comment again until apologized to. You made it sound like you're the 'soul' of this thread. No! You're not!! You are a mighty pillar. One of several pillars. Let one fall and others will rise in its place. You can't post, quote and comment on your own post all alone. Same thing with Siamia. Please, let us learn to be humble in all what will do. And to let go whenever our 'humble' advice is not being taken. It's an advice, you either take it or you leave it.
Siamia, my Op, you need to learn to keep your cool whenever you're being criticized or "attacked". You're the head. You should expect some criticism. You called Toks2008 a "bully" which is very wrong. Two wrongs doesn't make a right you know. Being the head, you're the manager of the people on the thread. So you should not take offense at some things that will be said to you. In fact, you should expect it sometimes so you will be prepared for it. Please, let's go back to the Genesis and start our friendship again.
Toks2008, I apologize on behalf of Siamia. Please forgive and forget. Siamia, my darling Op, I apologize on behalf of Toks2008. Please forgive and forget. I think that should settle everything, abi?
Lastly, everyone, the last time I checked, you only find "angels" in heaven. We're all human right? Phew! Long post. I don try.
Love you guys............... Forever......

17 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its a bit disappointing what is going on considering the fact that it is seeing by a lot of people (including the young ones on the sidelines)anyway fights are meant to happen in life,we disagree to agree so its all good,but I must point out a few things here,am not blaming anyone sha but toks2008 you are a man first of all and then a politician like you said before so as a man I believe there are something's you have to overlook especially if a woman is involved, and as a politician one of your traits should be humility and willingness to serve and be criticized, that's what makes a great politician, so if you get married and read meanings to every little thing your wife says then your home will be on fire always,I don't think saying siamia must apologize before you make a comment again is necessary, it doesn't make you less of a man if you let it go,rather you will be respected more by everyone..@Siamia well as the moderator you should be more tolerant to people and be aware a lot of eyes are on you as the O.P,..I understand you might think toks attacked you but you should expect worse from others to come as the O.p,an eye for an eye makes the world blind,please my dear be more tolerant as a lot of young ones on the sidelines are looking up to you as a role model..Generally to all of us,we all need to work on these our little little behaviours(especially pride) because these behaviours could very much be one of the reasons we still find ourselves single.Pls let's all think about it,God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
mikolo80:
tell the truth
open mind
you're single cos you refuse to succumb to man
aka fish brain
Please don't use abusive words on anybody here,why would you say something like this?I hope you know you have women in your life(your mum and sisters)and judging someone is a terrible thing also to do because we are not perfect so saying she is still single because she didn't succumb to a man is uncalled for OGA,don't talk like a 16year old boy.

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
klassic:
Good morning family, Pls i need a favour from every member of this thread. My boss who has being a father i never had, is having his birthday today, i have thought of many ways to make it special, but since i am not a birthday person or the party type, i couldnt come up with much. But i know this will mean a lot to him, if you can just spare a minute or two to call him or send him and sms on my behalf wishing him a happy birthday.
His details:
NAME: OLUSOLA IDOWU (SAN)
number: 08023132864.
He is a learned SAN and has been nothing short of a father to me. pls , pls and pls do this for me. Thanks all and God bless.
pls send courtesy of : [b]Timi [/b]cos that's my name
DONE

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kel4soft: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am in but am engaged.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nnemuka(f): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
nawa o 30 and above acting like 20 and below.
i wonder what will happen when 30 and below start their own thread..... na war zone e go be.
Clear indication that age is nothing but numbers because the adults too behave like umuazi most times.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dis ur writeup has suceeded in shooting up my fever! Give me time letme recover my health back and I'll come read thru wat you wrote again cos as it is I'm confused by all you wrote and again ur choice of words ddnt also help matter. Wch one be "God will heck you
beht madam"abeg I no want! God dsnt heck someone o,abi na Jah rastafara naim u dey worship?lol.dont reply mbok
mikolo80:
madam i agree I'm not politically correct
h appreciate your matureresponse
but the truth is bitter and I really don't like..... let's Just say I like to cut to the chase
no I did not mean to make fun of her
but it's a just a fact
is it fair, no
but those are the 'rules '
man is the the head
and trust me women would rather get married to a broke asss nigga than a bitch asss nigga(sugar mummy, cougar,gold digger stop)
only one captain in a ship
and the deck is stacked against women
if you want to wear the pants,you go'n have to man up honey (not patronising y'all, Just saying it as it is)
you can't pick equality without the baggage Tiananmen with it
aka no more women first
you wash your own cars
you pay for dinner
...you get the point
most guys don't handle this well so they leave
10 feminist career women to 1 man who can deal with it
9 lonely women
multiply by millions
the choice is the women's
it is what it is

obviously everyone has a story but if you give me your whatsapp or bbm contact
i promise you I will convince you it's your fault
sorry I don't like typing on phone (prefer to talk real time, cos it's very easy to misconstrue my text cos I'm blunt and can't always interested emotion in words (mainly cos I think it's gay (yeah, I confess, I'm a caveman)))

God will heck you
beht madam, try take medicine
for Lagos palaver i recommend you buy okada
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by rofemiguwa(f): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Time to unfollow the thread oo, leave the sideline and go home. Jus when I tot wow!! Y'all had to show ursef.

Abeg dis wahala no worth am. U guys r jus spoiling d thread. Fix it people please!!!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Called him,was happy and prayed for me o. He even did a mini interview with me,lol. Hmmm God abg touch this daddy o,make fit dash me beta job,Amen!
klassic:
Good morning family, Pls i need a favour from every member of this thread. My boss who has being a father i never had, is having his birthday today, i have thought of many ways to make it special, but since i am not a birthday person or the party type, i couldnt come up with much. But i know this will mean a lot to him, if you can just spare a minute or two to call him or send him and sms on my behalf wishing him a happy birthday.
His details:
He is a learned SAN and has been nothing short of a father to me. pls , pls and pls do this for me. Thanks all and God bless.
pls send courtesy of : [b]Timi [/b]cos that's my name

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
My sister pls don't o,haba! The issue has been laid to rest. We're good to go! smiley
rofemiguwa:
Time to unfollow the thread oo, leave the sideline and go home. Jus when I tot wow!! Y'all had to show ursef.

Abeg dis wahala no worth am. U guys r jus spoiling d thread. Fix it people please!!!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thanks siama. You are more than a friend. A MIRROR i would say of thee. For thou seest the minds eye and make it merry like a good wine doest. Gratitude i offer thee dear friend, if it be enough. cheesy
siamia:
@klassic
I just called Ur boss to wish him a happy birthday. He was overjoyed and appreciated it.
That was thoughtful of u. Ur a good guy.
May God put it in the hearts of men to remember u for good. Ur own day of celebration will never go unannounced in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thanks, he was so joyous he told about it even though he had to tease me that i have everything i quote, and women but i am a mumu since i dont know what to do with them cheesy wink. He felt special and he will never forget in a hurry. He asked me to tell everybody that called he from this thread a very very big thank you.
Right now i feel so special and thanks for making me feel this way. right i could assume the name Philomena cheesy tongue. Once more i am grateful.

udysweet:
Called him,was happy and prayed for me o. He even did a mini interview with me,lol. Hmmm God abg touch this daddy o,make fit dash me beta job,Amen!

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thanks, he was so joyous he told about it even though he had to tease me that i have everything i quote, and women but i am a mumu since i dont know what to do with them cheesy wink. He felt special and he will never forget in a hurry. He asked me to tell everybody that called he from this thread a very very big thank you.
Right now i feel so special and thanks for making me feel this way. right i could assume the name Philomena cheesy tongue. Once more i am grateful.
Ochillary:
DONE

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mikolo80: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
udysweet:
Dis ur writeup has suceeded in shooting up my fever! Give me time letme recover my health back and I'll come read thru wat you wrote again cos as it is I'm confused by all you wrote and again ur choice of words ddnt also help matter. Wch one be "God will heck you
beht madam"abeg I no want! God dsnt heck someone o,abi na Jah rastafara naim u dey worship?lol.dont reply mbok
ye
see why I don't communicate well with writing
not very diligent
abeg o
God will not heck you o
He will heal you
na auto correct wan Kobalize me o

the beht =but with Nigerian accent (you fall my hand for this one)

try take melecine (yes I misspelt this one on purpose)
make the fever leave you sharp sharp
take Pepper soup
works wonders
sweat that shitt out
can I call
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by VHILL: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
UUU

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by wrongnumber: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Toks2008:

The ethics of my profession embraces proactiveness,innovation and dynamiism which remains the opium of any sustainable and progessive corporatiion or individual.

Having said that..i have decided to lay to rest the clamour for ladies in their late 20s...though i expected the OP to execute a liberal and democratic approach to my suggeston by throwing it to every one on the thread but she chose to be authocratic about it and i had to let it go.

If there are ladies of late 20s on this thread i believe you wont even write this because you would have silently sent a mail to any lady in your age bracket that catches your fancy in terms of her beauty or personality even if you are on the bench as a result of your ae.

Im writing this because of the mention but the op has the right to be epiphatiic about this or still hold on to her standds.

Hello every one,i have been reading from teh sideline as usual not because i no qualify to post but i just dey observe.

Please check my profile and you will see that i am an ardent follower of toks on nairaland WHY? because i love his personality and i have interacted with him many times even offline.The only guy i know on nairaland that is not too bias about expressing his passion which is writing and intelligent ones at that and infact about 10 of his threads have made front page which goes to show his level of intelligence and intellectual capacity.

Why i dey write all these? Its because despite all,he is still human and no human being on earth is perfect so im not in any way taking sides but please every one should reason this out.

1.Did toks insult the OP? A very BIG NO.autocracy is a word and not a vulgar one but an adjective that was used to describe the manner in which he feels the op has run the thread which is his opinion.

2.Is his insistence on adding ladies of 26plus out of place considering the fact that there are many 30,31,32 year old guys here? NO because except we wan deceive ourselves,a 31yr old guy go prefer a lady in late 20s and since they are not here it means there is no need for these set of guys to show face here and nothing bad if teh op throw this to the floor instead of NO NO NO answer.oga toks na politician o and these people know how to consistently clamor for a change so his asking you again and again is only a reflection of his bargaining power.

3.How many 30lus ladies dey comment sef? With due respect many ladies are gossips and very malicious,i read comments like he has ego problem and i wonder..ego in what way?because he asks for an apology?

In my opinion,for a man of 40 to ask a lady of 42 to apologize because he feels offended no be too much demand from a man except ladies wan begin claim gender equality or wettin dem dey call am..

Well my advice to bros is this,oga toks you no say i don dey follow you tey tey so abeg no dey use too mush grammar wey go be like sey you dey abuse because to me o u no abuse anybody or attack anyone but small small abeg.

As for the OP aunty siama,abeg put pride aside,toks is a 40year old guy o and if he happens to be your husband if he wants an apology from you na to trowey am give am so be a good example and apologize biko.

Let the younger ones learn that even the old disagree and agree.

Toks is a stroing force here and i have been reading his comment here most times at late night and infact i quote his comments very well on other threads.We no wan miss am abeg.All these people acting as if they make post were no where when this thread was building up traffic but bros toks was there from page 1 and just this little disagreement has even added 2 more pages fast so what does that tel us.

He is the man so abeg apologize to him make people no see you as proud.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mikolo80: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
torqque7:

Please don't use abusive words on anybody here,why would you say something like this?I hope you know you have women in your life(your mum and sisters)and judging someone is a terrible thing also to do because we are not perfect so saying she is still single because she didn't succumb to a man is uncalled for OGA,don't talk like a 16year old boy.
I did not abuse her
I just stated a fact
not an opinion
fact
my mum puts up with my dad's crap
she stays married
my sister puts up with her husband's crap
she's married
my other sister refuses to put up with man crap
she's lonely
same with my aunt
and one of our tenants
I just told it like it is
she has read it
she has moved on
you're here taking panadol for another person's headache
and hypocritical by insulting me
how do 16 yr olds talk
like you
without thinkin
cos I can summarise in a sentence
and you can't, you're getting intimidated
and resulting to personal attacks cos you want to appear like gentleman instead of telling her the truth so she can solve her problem
do you know how many of my female friends have gotten husband after my advice
how many have you helped
no be by grammar o
so if you like continue to be politically correct
na you know o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nnemuka:
nawa o 30 and above acting like 20 and below.
i wonder what will happen when 30 and below start their own thread..... na war zone e go be.
Clear indication that age is nothing but numbers because the adults too behave like umuazi most times.

Spot On
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
mikolo80:
I did not abuse her
I just stated a fact
not an opinion
fact
my mum puts up with my dad's crap
she stays married
my sister puts up with her husband's crap
she's married
my other sister refuses to put up with man crap
she's lonely
same with my aunt
and one of our tenants
I just told it like it is
she has read it
she has moved on
you're here taking panadol for another person's headache
and hypocritical by insulting me
how do 16 yr olds talk
like you
without thinkin
cos I can summarise in a sentence
and you can't, you're getting intimidated
and resulting to personal attacks cos you want to appear like gentleman instead of telling her the truth so she can solve her problem
do you know how many of my female friends have gotten husband after my advice
how many have you helped
no be by grammar o
so if you like continue to be politically correct
na you know o

LOL

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mikolo80: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sparkles003:

uhmmm.
you just typed a lot of thing i presume
are your opinion
My opinion all,no disrespect to you or your writing na rubbish cos when i read what you initially typed and eneded with fish brain i expected you to bring your valid points to the table for such statement instead you got plain sparkles confused even the more.

not my opinion
facts gleaned from extensive researc
not rubbish
May not be very good at conveying ideas in text
hate writing

FEMINIST
you talk bout women being career orienated and desiring to be treated equally so therefore they should take care of their own shit.
in this economy of today it cannot be helped.

yes it can
life is simple
ppl make it hard
mills and boon (I assume you're Old enough to know m and b) MTV base hate deceived women to look for only oil worker and banker or yahoo boy to sustain that lifestyle
any girl Who can't see through this is not very smart (hence the term fish brain)
if girls make wise decisions to invest instead of spend spend spend they can stretch their families budgets

things are much more expensive(food.clothing.shelther.schools)which are more or less basic needs.
l

not really
ppl simply choose the expensive stuff
pampers is not a necessity
our parents survived without pampers et al

l

like i tell my friends the equality stops at the work place at home the man is the head and should be respected l

many women know not when to stop
another example of fish brain
you command men at work
you now want to command your husband at home
not very smart if your man can't handle it
you should know how to pick your battles

l
accordinly not feared
l

why Will you even date a man that wants you to fear him
more fish brain

l

but some men see women as their sub ordinate,
subjects or rivals instead of an helpmate mate which is her calling.
l

it's very sad and any woman that marries or even dates such a man deserves it

l

Do a research most women that her feminist at home do so because the man has chosen to switch roles with the woman
l

I have nothing against house husbands
I just said they are few and far between
and statistics not in the girls favour
so if you can't wait or freeze your eggs
then bring your head down

l

while will a man.

l
um... you lost me here

l

The story
A bit.after a year and half of staying at home and job selecting cos i do not want marketing jobs
l

me too
beht when go no go I do the marketing job instead of staying at home and got some very good experience

l

.i got tired and finally got one by God favour dat did not come as markerting but still ended up bring markerting.
i work mon- fri till 6pm
2 sats in a month
make time for market.stay with family cant expect mum to do it.wash.clean before you know sat is gone.
sunday comes with cooking for the week
@end of the day sun day is gone
if at end of the day i make d statement she made.

makes me a fish brain?
l
what statement
those are your parents
why you no tell them say you de equal cos you have job

l

met a guy dat i really liked one time at the bank my dad banks with.after every every .said i was too expensive just cos i told hom my dreams and aspirations and dat me no fit do room and palour with any man. that a two bedrooms should be a better start.
l

you can dream
you should not pair with Guy that will not support your dream
beht after setting your standard you must be prepared for the loneliness that will accompany you
it's the complaining that annoys us
not the dream or high standard
you're comparing yourself that have money to console them
(celebrities and female CEOs) they always have ppl around them so only feel lonely during holidays
what do you have
dstv? whatsapp? facebook?

all I'm saying is if you have decided to be feminist
be ready for the heat
it's Just like wearing short dress and holding your yansh
why you come wear the short dress
de imitate oyinbo wen no get shame

l

just as women have wants so do men
l
yeah
and they don't even know what that is

l

Battery low.lemme stop here.
before you generalize make sure you do a through research first.
l

I do serious research before I talk publicly
most of you talk because you feel 'afterall you're graduates' po must comment for the sake of commenting
send your bbm or what's app and I will convince you
no I'm not gitting on you
just better with speech than writing

l

Thanks all
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wrongnumber

Please go back and read toks2..8's comment to siamia

And both of them are headstrong too.

Toks is asking for apology but even in asking for the apology he was unnecessary harsh, too forward and mean too. Its like using diplomacy to yab someone.

Siamia on the other hand sent her subtle jibes while maintaining that one man does not make a country.

I think these two still need to learn some manners
Acting all macho for my liking. If I put them in my ship, it'll just disappear into the Atlantic.

Toks needs to loosen up. My old man taught me that honesty is relative. Same with being straight. Some issues should be discussed once especially when there's no continued connection to you.

Well I heard that men become babies as they age. And women like baby dolls.

Playing out here already.....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Clash of Egos... Simple!!!! btw, I need someone to massage my ego grin

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Today, this my new found family made me proud honestly. I never expected to be threated this way, to be giving all the attention, special threatment and nobility befiitting of royalty. I am so elated.
To the beautiful/handsome piece of human architecture who made out time to call my boss and wish him a happy birthday i am eternally grateful. To the paragon of beauties, may eros, aphroditius and jupiter continously jealous thy beauty.
May your deepest heart desire be granted according to your capacity. May your stress be turned to strenght. May your naira/dollar filling station never run dry and you always have a reason to always celebrate.
To the ladies, may God give you the beauty to attract the man your heart desires,may eros shot upon his heart an irresistable love for u, & may God give you the character to give him for life.
Above all, may God grant unto the men the strenght and wisdom to provide for their women/ families, may we all never rum short of ideals to move to the next level. If there is another word for gratitude, on behalf of my boss and the entire OIC familiy, i employ it to say thanks, adupe, oshe, dalu,nagodeb & God bless. # phelomina.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ideyhere(f): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

@siama, I just sidon here dey observe matters o, the right woman? Abeg is there anyone out there by that name? Lol... Hmmmm, honestly I am tired of searching for her, tired of all these packaged RGs all around, even in churches that you would expect to find THE RIGHT WOMAN! Na lie.. ABEG RIGHT WOMAN ABEG DIRECT YOUR SAILING COME MY SIDE OOO... @ siama, how ur day dey go? Gist me

I am actually very unqualified to be here so I've been following OP's rules and reading at the sidelines at my own pace and taking notes. Very sorry but I couldn't help but comment on this. Was reading a book sometime ago and saw something that might help you...'don't look for the right person, be the right person.' You just might be surprised at the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
wrongnumber:

Hello every one,i have been reading from teh sideline as usual not because i no qualify to post but i just dey observe.

Please check my profile and you will see that i am an ardent follower of toks on nairaland WHY? because i love his personality and i have interacted with him many times even offline.The only guy i know on nairaland that is not too bias about expressing his passion which is writing and intelligent ones at that and infact about 10 of his threads have made front page which goes to show his level of intelligence and intellectual capacity.

Why i dey write all these? Its because despite all,he is still human and no human being on earth is perfect so im not in any way taking sides but please every one should reason this out.

1.Did toks insult the OP? A very BIG NO.autocracy is a word and not a vulgar one but an adjective that was used to describe the manner in which he feels the op has run the thread which is his opinion.

2.Is his insistence on adding ladies of 26plus out of place considering the fact that there are many 30,31,32 year old guys here? NO because except we wan deceive ourselves,a 31yr old guy go prefer a lady in late 20s and since they are not here it means there is no need for these set of guys to show face here and nothing bad if teh op throw this to the floor instead of NO NO NO answer.oga toks na politician o and these people know how to consistently clamor for a change so his asking you again and again is only a reflection of his bargaining power.

3.How many 30lus ladies dey comment sef? With due respect many ladies are gossips and very malicious,i read comments like he has ego problem and i wonder..ego in what way?because he asks for an apology?

In my opinion,for a man of 40 to ask a lady of 42 to apologize because he feels offended no be too much demand from a man except ladies wan begin claim gender equality or wettin dem dey call am..

Well my advice to bros is this,oga toks you no say i don dey follow you tey tey so abeg no dey use too mush grammar wey go be like sey you dey abuse because to me o u no abuse anybody or attack anyone but small small abeg.

As for the OP aunty siama,abeg put pride aside,toks is a 40year old guy o and if he happens to be your husband if he wants an apology from you na to trowey am give am so be a good example and apologize biko.

Let the younger ones learn that even the old disagree and agree.

Toks is a stroing force here and i have been reading his comment here most times at late night and infact i quote his comments very well on other threads.We no wan miss am abeg.All these people acting as if they make post were no where when this thread was building up traffic but bros toks was there from page 1 and just this little disagreement has even added 2 more pages fast so what does that tel us.

He is the man so abeg apologize to him make people no see you as proud.

Toks2008 account number three..
Keep 'em coming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.