Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226964 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by xtervaganza(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
E get as e be for some people here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Amen ayin eka,God bless! Happy sunday to u
Ima2:
The devil is indeed a liar sis; The Lord shall fill ur purse, pressed down and running over. enjoy!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
9jacampus:
Video: Naija Couple Proudly Comitting Shamefull Act..

follow this link to download...

http://www.xtreme9jagist.com/search/label/leaks

This is utterly offensive and inappropriate for this thread. I guess you dedicated little time in deciphering the purpose of this thread.

I'll admonish you to expunge the post before we report you as spam.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oga DD oyinbo gan po,loool! Abajo ti won sope e jo Toks2008 pelu girama ti yin yi sha,lol!
Happy sunday bro,hope you're doing great?
ddshow:

This is utterly offensive and inappropriate for this thread. I guess you dedicated little time in deciphering the purpose of this thread.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
ddshow:

ddshow please send me a watsup message on 08023146046 lol!

i JUST want to meet you biko cos you write and reason like me honestly that almighty smart melish despite her sabisabi was not even smart enough to believe we are not same.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
curvydamsel:
Hi everyone gud mid night, this is a nice thread. I believe there is hope for the future. Am 31

We welcome you sis.

Can you please upload your pics for at least 10mins so that we can at least see you.

Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Toks2008:

ddshow please send me a watsup message on 08023146046 lol!

i JUST want to meet you biko cos you write and reason like me honestly that almighty smart melish despite her sabisabi was not even smart enough to believe we are not same.

I'm loyal sir....I'll connect with you.

udysweet:
Oga DD oyinbo gan po,loool! Abajo ti won sope e jo Toks2008 pelu girama ti yin yi sha,lol!
Happy sunday bro,hope you're doing great?

Sisi mi..s'owapa? I am doing good.
Enjoying my sunday with special delicacies coupled with a beautiful weather.

How your end?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:

But I tink say u been mention say pastor go waste time na?lol. Jus com and see my father,dem go giv u list. Jus tell am say u see one "beautiful monkey" wey run enter him compound,na d monkey u com colet,lol! My papa na old school&as he be say e don dey pray for me,he go jus giv me to u sharparly! Lol! Yeah,my weekend went well save for the heat of d sun. Had an exams job somwere in ikeja yday,got bak drained.
As for church I got bak hom by 6am as soon as I missed d bus and came bak to connect online. Was our covenant day of business and career breakthru. And I did partake and receive my own share of d annointing(stood in place for u too o)infact for everyone here.
And you hav been hailing my pic since o. I no kukuma sabi how u look sef,chai Abasi mmi mbok
hahaha yes pastor na waste of time but u know women always get to do what they want so somehow I feel that's what u want,for popsi shey he won't charge me plenty money for bride price o cos my plan was to sneak inside the compound and steal the cute monkey o silently lol,hmm thank you for the prayers,that is one of the qualities of a good wify..I have uploaded my pics but will take it down in a few mins..no yab me sha lol.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
I ddnt see the pishure jo! Pls upload again. Or can send a whatsapp to my details?
torqque7:

hahaha yes pastor na waste of time but u know women always get to do what they want so somehow I feel that's what u want,for popsi shey he won't charge me plenty money for bride price o cos my plan was to sneak inside the compound and steal the cute monkey o silently lol,hmm thank you for the prayers,that is one of the qualities of a good wify..I have uploaded my pics but will take it down in a few mins..no yab me sha lol.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:
I ddnt see the pishure jo! Pls upload again. Or can send a whatsapp to my details?
lol..ok ma..done,but u self no gree show us your face too o,don't deprive the world the opportunity to see those lips smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Loool! See jare. You look igbo,are u ?
torqque7:

lol..ok ma..done,but u self no gree show us your face too o,don't deprive the world the opportunity to see those lips smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:
Loool! See jare. You look igbo,are u ?
:oigbo ke..lol you are the first to say that,usually people say I look Yoruba o..I am from kogi state btw,and no I am not igala Lol..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hahaha! Igala pple bad? I don't evn knw d diff. Oya pull down d pic,I've seen ya face
torqque7:

:oigbo ke..lol you are the first to say that,usually people say I look Yoruba o..I am from kogi state btw,and no I am not igala Lol..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:
Hahaha! Igala pple bad? I don't evn knw d diff. Oya pull down d pic,I've seen ya face
No not like igala people are bad o,just they are the majority in kogi state and when you say you are from kogi people automatically assume you are igala..btw how far with the clergy man now and all the ase obi?lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kekelee(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
sihom:

I was going to take offence at this thread because OP said it was open to singles @ 37 and above only until I saw your post.
This lady in question meet me here is my whatsapp no 07066370461 im 38 this october
Well now I'm glad. By way of introduction I'm female and I turned 33 this August.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol! As we never see any clergy. @Toks2008 fit join us jo and maybe finsh asst pastor join,lol. @Toks2008 were u dey na
torqque7:

No not like igala people are bad o,just they are the majority in kogi state and when you say you are from kogi people automatically assume you are igala..btw how far with the clergy man now and all the ase obi?lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ehemwhy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Please I need matutre advice .
I am 35, (will be 36 in january) I just lost my job and I am pretty sure I'll get a better one soon. Problem is I have not been in any serious relationship for a while (4 years) and I am seriously thinking of settling down , I'm torn between searching now or to wait till I get a good job and be in a better Financial position .
I have not been lucky in my past relationships and havE long come to the conclusion that women are driven by money and don't see beyond their present situation.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Helloooooooooooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hiiiiiiiiii
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice thread i must say
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good night everyone
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by emeijeh(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Interesting thread
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by emeijeh(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:
Good night everyone

Good nite
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Gdmrn everyone.
How are u all doing?
I have been offline for a while, and I am amazed and happy to see that the thread is thriving, everyone is being nice and respectful and we have new people joining daily.
For those who wondered where I have been, my office and entire organisation has been in the process of relocating to a new premises. It has been tedious andenough to make anyone fall sick. We are not done yet, but the worst of it is over.
To Ehemwhy...even ur name begs the question. Lol
I feel uve already answered ur question, bcs deep in ur heart, u know. U need focus. U need a new job, and I pray that God will bless u with one quickly. When u have settled down workwise, if it is in ur heart to find ur bride, then u can start searching for one.
But remember, like attracts like. If u want a good woman, prepare urself to be a good man.
I wish u well. This is ur season. God will not fail u.
There is a whatsapp chat going on, for those who missed that post. The number is 08180632132. I thank everyone who has made themselves a part of it. We have become close and I feel everyone there is a family member. We share love, we share concerns, we share business ideas, we share prayer needs, we share friendships. Plus, there is a hope for relationships. So, ladies and gents, feel free to join, make new friends, network for that job or business, and maybe find the love of ur life!
And to all the wonderful people out there, have a lovely week. May God protect ur going out and coming in. Don't cause trouble, and may wahala not find u!

ehemwhy:
I am 35, (will be 36 in january) I just lost my job and I am pretty sure I'll get a better one soon. Problem is I have not been in any serious relationship for a while (4 years) and I am seriously thinking of settling down , I'm torn between searching now or to wait till I get a good job and be in a better Financial position .
I have not been lucky in my past relationships and havE long come to the conclusion that women are driven by money and don't see beyond their present situation.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2015
udysweet:
Lol! As we never see any clergy. @Toks2008 fit join us jo and maybe finsh asst pastor join,lol. @Toks2008 were u dey na

Udysweet baby how you dey? i dey kampe.

DDshow i presume you were the one who sent a watsup message to me,you look cool i must say.

To everyone in the house,sis siamia and my great brother and sisters i say have a great week ahead.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by moski5(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2015
ehemwhy:

my opinion is You can start now while searching for a new job or better financial position There's no harm in trying
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2015
ehemwhy:

My brother i do understand you and i also understand that the Nigeria factor will surely mitigate against your quest to get a lady to love and cherish you cos apparently in Nigeria, many ladies will only love,appreciate and respect you based on the criterion that you can provide for the family especially the ones who do not have a tangible source of income.

But one intriguing prt that readily gets me confused is the way ladies advice men to pursue financial stability before getting a lady into their lives because the the pursuit of financial stability do not have a time tag so that means if it takes you 5years to get your dream job or get financially stable then your life must be on hold as regards getting on with the opposite sex and lets just say you get a good job,or get financially stable and you get a lady to marry ore date and then something happens to that finance or job i guess you will ask the lady to leave...

In view of all these sermon on the mount,i will advice that you remain resolute in pursuing your dream and also be on the look out for a financially independent lady meaning a lady that makes her own living not because you need a dime from her but you will have lesser pressure to cater for her and also have time to build yourself while maintaining a healthy affair.

If every Nigerian lady is waiting for a man to be financially ok before they get settled then things will certainly get out of hand. As a man please just get something doing and keep striving to get better and for the lady please do your best to be financially independent so that you can be with a man for the right reason and also allow him to pursue his dreams rather than hurriedly settle for a mediocre job that may enslave him all his life.

Let me stop here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Young03(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2015
am short of words , don't even know were to start
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Easy Tok,easy!
Toks2008:

My brother i do understand you and i also understand that the Nigeria factor will surely mitigate against your quest to get a lady to love and cherish you cos apparently in Nigeria, many ladies will only love,appreciate and respect you based on the criterion that you can provide for the family especially the ones who do not have a tangible source of income.

But one intriguing prt that readily gets me confused is the way ladies advice men to pursue financial stability before getting a lady into their lives because the the pursuit of financial stability do not have a time tag so that means if it takes you 5years to get your dream job or get financially stable then your life must be on hold as regards getting on with the opposite sex and lets just say you get a good job,or get financially stable and you get a lady to marry ore date and then something happens to that finance or job i guess you will ask the lady to leave...

In view of all these sermon on the mount,i will advice that you remain resolute in pursuing your dream and also be on the look out for a financially independent lady meaning a lady that makes her own living not because you need a dime from her but you will have lesser pressure to cater for her and also have time to build yourself while maintaining a healthy affair.

If every Nigerian lady is waiting for a man to be financially ok before they get settled then things will certainly get out of hand. As a man please just get something doing and keep striving to get better and for the lady please do your best to be financially independent so that you can be with a man for the right reason and also allow him to pursue his dreams rather than hurriedly settle for a mediocre job that may enslave him all his life.

Let me stop here.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nina4u(f): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
ehemwhy:
so nigerian girls gonna be home chillin while the man go pay for everything? Thats fuk#ed up ...get u a gal that wanna marry u for love ..not money ..that works and pay for her own shyat....no money ..no seeex ...u have to buy her stuff ...thats prostitution in a nicer way than ashawos ...one naija gal on fb told me ..i got one bf paying brazilian hair..one bf paying recharch card ..one buy clothes ...wrf? Love dont cost a thing ..thats prostitution straight up ...get a freakin job lazy ass..

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Nina4u:
so nigerian girls gonna be home chillin while the man go pay for everything? Thats fuk#ed up ...get u a gal that wanna marry u for love ..not money ..that works and pay for her own shyat....no money ..no seeex ...u have to buy her stuff ...thats prostitution in a nicer way than ashawos ...one naija gal on fb told me ..i got one bf paying brazilian hair..one bf paying recharch card ..one buy clothes ...wrf? Love dont cost a thing ..thats prostitution straight up ...get a freakin job lazy ass..

LOBATAN!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
udysweet:
Easy Tok,easy!

Kini mo se o?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.