Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226949 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
halexito:
Hmm.... Another Saturday gone. Marriage ceremonies all over the place. We dance, eat and take numerous pictures. But in reality, Many just see it as mere formality not a merger of love again.
The result is there to be seen after the wedding. Divorces and broken homes everywhere. People boldly and with smiles tell lies on this day. " Till death do us part",.......... "for better for worse ",.......... Fast forward to the future. It's betrayal and cheating galore ;left, right and center.
Sadly, It has become the norm. [Bo tito ko si mo, bo ti gba loku] . With what we see and experience around us , people hardly believe in love again. Many now see it as an illusion................ They ask, 'does true love exist?'
So, I ask myself the question too..............?
Looking into the world, sadly, 'no' as an answer will take 99%. Because it's a world where lust is celebrated, where the male folks and the females plays fast ones on one another's' hearts and lives.
But then I thought about God. HE is love. I can't deny him with a 'no'. His is the truest love I can find...........
But then, what about myself? If I say, there is nothing like true love again, it means i'm a failure, a cheat, a player etc. It means there is no true love IN me too. It means I'm part of what is wrong with the world.
I'm just sad tonight. There millions and billions of people out there crying.........
...........for love...., to be loved..., in truth........, to be cherished and treasured.......
Please, please,.... enough of these painful heartbreaks, lies, silent tears and anguish.
Please, always love only in truth, let go of the negatives of the past and never repay evil with evil [lies with lies, cheating with cheating etc ].
She should be treasured. He should be truly loved.
Love is never a game.... It is LIFE. It is EVERYTHING.

LOVE IS A DECISION NOT A FEELING!!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hi everyone gud mid night, this is a nice thread. I believe there is hope for the future. Am 31
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Melish:

Good evening halex...
I'm 20 years three months and one day old

Any p?
Let me believe you then. I think you're a good girl, determined, you are also above your age in reasoning. You have an analytic mind. I like that.
But you can also be VERY stubborn.
I mean very very stubborn. Lol
Just try to add obedience to it. It is very important, me girl.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
halexito:

Let me believe you then. I think you're a good girl, determined, you are also above your age in reasoning. You have an analytic mind. I like that.
But you can also be VERY stubborn.
I mean very very stubborn. Lol
Just try to add obedience to it. It is very important, me girl.

I hear you..
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Melish:

OK..... go on

1. How old are you ( In all sincerity )

2. Are you a catholic? If yes....are you in the monastery or working towards it.

3. Have you been in relationships in the past or never.

4. How do you define men.

5. Which part of the country are you from.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Melish:
. ....

You are a darling!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Melish:
. ....

You are a darling!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2015
curvydamsel:
Hi everyone gud mid night, this is a nice thread. I believe there is hope for the future. Am 31

You are most welcome.....The gift of life is unequalled and unparalleled.

With life, there's always hope.

Feel free to join our conversations here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
ddshow:

1. How old are you ( In all sincerity )

2. Are you a catholic? If yes....are you in the monastery or working towards it.

3. Have you been in relationships in the past or never.

4. How do you define men.

5. Which part of the country are you from.

Nope.. never

Nope

Men are God's creation

Anambra
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Udysweet, how are you jare?

S'owapa?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2015
halexito:
You are a darling!

Erm...... Ok
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Olamixzy(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=siamia post=38573147]I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.[/

Even early 90s child experienced most of these things except for the television programmes tho.. t
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Melish:

Nope.. never

Nope

Men are God's creation

Anambra
Melish ginwa bu 20yrs? O ashi ko eziokwu? Ngwanuu nsobu adiro (I go soon bite my tongue lol)
Am coming to delta this weekend, you will giv me ur address in anambra cos i need to meet you. For a 20yr old am curious.
@ddshow mo wapa o, orun lo kan bayi. Sweetdreams smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Olamixzy:
Even early 90s child experienced most of these
things except for the television programmes tho..
t

Exactly
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:

Melish ginwa bu 20yrs? O ashi ko eziokwu? Ngwanuu nsobu adiro (I go soon bite my tongue lol)
Am coming to delta this weekend, you will giv me ur address in anambra cos i need to meet you. For a 20yr old am curious.

You're welcome...
Let me know when you're ready...
But forgive me if I seem more reserved then....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Melish:

Nope.. never

Nope

Men are God's creation

Anambra

6. You are 20 and on an adult thread. Why?

7. Are you in high school, tertiary or seeking admission?

8. You have no dating experience yet you offer relationship advice....why should we take you seriously?

9. Aside from God, who's closest to your heart?

10. If you were asked to make a wish what would that be?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:

Do have a blissful night rest.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2015
ddshow:

6. You are 20 and on an adult thread. Why?

7. Are you in high school, tertiary or seeking admission?

8. You have no dating experience yet you offer relationship advice....why should we take you seriously?

9. Aside from God, who's closest to your heart?

10. If you were asked to make a wish what would that be?

I've never really seen it that way. When I've got something to say I say it....

4th year medical student

Cause I've really learnt a lot about it ( reason I decided not to date till I'm ready for marriage) .... I study about diseases and treatment... I don't need to have had the disease to care for the patient

Hmmm... I really really love my dad..

That my friends and family would all give their life to christ and for more spiritual growth..

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Olamixzy(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2015
since this is an adult page, i think my problem would be half solved.. i'm a guy and 21 years of age preparing to go for service this wednesday.. my problem is errm...

#fvck!! i'm shy when it comes to wooing a lady #Covers_face.. how can i face this filty fear that is hunting me?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:44am On Oct 25, 2015
Melish:

I've never really seen it that way. When I've got something to say I say it....

4th year medical student

Cause I've really learnt a lot about it ( reason I decided not to date till I'm ready for marriage) .... I study about diseases and treatment... I don't need to have had the disease to care for the patient

Hmmm... I really really love my dad..

That my friends and family would all give their life to christ and for more spiritual growth..

I wish you well! That you understand theory doesn't necessarily mean you'll be perfect with practicals.

Let me allow you sleep.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Olamixzy:
since this is an adult page, i think my problem would be half solved.. i'm a guy and 21 years of age preparing to go for service this wednesday.. my problem is errm...

#fvck!! i'm shy when it comes to wooing a lady #Covers_face.. how can i face this filty fear that is hunting me?

Melish, how would you advice him?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2015
ddshow:

I wish you well! That you understand theory doesn't necessarily mean you'll be perfect with practicals.

Let me allow you sleep.

Indeed...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by otokx(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2015
Hi all, first time here and very qualified grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Happy sunday peeps! How y'all doing? Thank God for today,brand new one at that!
Missed my bus jare,and I wanted to attend 2nd service due to d trafic issues. Just had to quickly go bak hom and stream online cos I ddnt hav enof to pay my way to and fro(1st time ever,chai! D devil is a liar o)
So I attended 1st service o,lol albeit online and hav received my own blessing. Thinking of still looking for a church arnd d area still to attend.
@Toks2008 don't tell me you still dey find one church wey u go attend today o,no turn church ashawo jo,lol.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Check out dominion city church you guys
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
udysweet:
And then you had to go and dig out DDshow past post jus to mak him feel like a bad person,Melish? Me I don't like dis ur style o. I hv ur type in my elder sister. The churchy churchy type and spirikoko,trying to mak everyone look guilyt,pointing out faults,and makin pple look so imperfect even wen d Bible has clearly stated,none is perfect no not one. Jus aprecate d kind comments and move on,no need digging up past to spite d person mbok. I don't knw wether you will beam ur searchlite on me now. If u say you're 20+,its means ur not been truthful. And if u say ur 33 lik u told sm1 here(I cnt find were it is anymore) then don't do dis! There is smtn u planned on doin,on ur other thread. I dunno why but I tink you need to complete it. From your posting this night frm church,smtn abt determination cld be deduced. Now apply that to that project uav sudenly abandond. I need to see results! And like that lady told"ina nunti" evn tho u mak a lot of sense most time but u too stubbron,u no dey hear word! Lol.
PS:abg no go dig up my archives o,u be lik na journalist u be,forgt sef say na masscomm I read and I practise smal b4 I run away,lol!
@d rest of the house,how una dey? @torqque7 don ready to marry me o,were d clergy in d house mak e com join us togeda. Oh wait,why d rush? I need to sell aso ebi na. @torqque7 darling,wat color theme do we use? Mak we find event planner abi?lol
@klassik,where are u?
lol..I thought ase obi is suppose to be women wahala now?hmm you are in charge of everything o,my own is to show up in a suit..this one you missed church today I hope your pastor will agree to join us o..happy Sunday dear..trust your weekend has been awesome so far
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Today's sermon...

YOU CAN MAKE HEAVEN EVEN IF YOU FALL INTO SIN EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.

What you are about to read will change your life forever.

After reading this, you will be filled with indescribable peace that surpasses all human understanding because you will know for sure that you no longer have business with hell but guaranteed a place in paradise.

Some may call it heresy but that is exactly what the devil wants you believe it is whereas it is the greatest truth GOD wants the world to know and the devil never ever wants the world to know. This is why 99% of pastors will never preach it.

Read on:

1. Do you know that in the past before Jesus came to pay the permanent price,the Israelis which were a symbolic representation of GOD's people were commanded by GOD to make animal sacrifice for atonement of their sins?

This means whenever they fall into sins or commit sinful acts,once they sacrifice the animal, all these sins are automatically wiped off by GOD.

2.The crucifixion of Christ has taken away the sins of yesterday,today and tomorrow: Unlike the repeated sacrifices made in the past for the cleansing of sins each year or anytime they sin,the death and resurrection of Christ has cleansed us from the sins of the past and that of the future.

3. No matter how hard you try, As human beings, it is impossible to be sinless and GOD knows this.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.(1 John 2:1)

4.Many people in hell fire today have no business been there but because the devil prevented them from knowing this truth, they gave up their salvation making conclusions that they are no good for GOD's kingdom.

5. Most of the Bible heroes were not righteous by human standard.

The Bible does not attempt to conceal the foibles of the great people that adorn its pages. Abraham, Isaac, Moses, David, etc., were normal human beings. They sinned like all other offspring of Adam who have matured to a level of personal accountability (Romans 3:10, 23). Jesus Christ was the only exception (Hebrews 4:15; 1 Peter 2:22).

6.We can never become perfect through our own effort. Our sinful human nature and past sins prevent us from living a perfect life. Christians can claim God's perfection only through Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Christians are perfect only through the one sacrifice that Jesus made. Scripture says this very clear:
"Because by one sacrifice he has MADE PERFECT FOREVER those who are being made holy." Hebrews 10:14

7. Anytime you sin whether knowingly or unknowingly, simply go on your kneels and ask GOD to forgive you in the name of JESUS(A symbol of animal sacrifice Israelis make each time they sin against GOD)

8.Once you have sincerely giving your life to Christ, you can't lose your salvation but you can willingly give up your salvation which are practically two different things.

This is the case of many people wailing in hell today. They have at one point giving their life to Jesus but because they still find themselves, fornicating, committing adultery, drinking, smoking and doing several other things they were known for, they simply gave up rather than continue to ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus and also ask the spirit of GOD to help them stop these sinful habits.

Stop condeming yourself friend, 99.9% of believers will battle with one sinful habit or the other till they die.Its about trusting Jesus to forgive them each time they fall into this sinful act but the first step is to accept him as your lord and savior then ask the holy spirit to help you overcome these sinful habits and try your best to allow him.

This article is not to encourage believers to purposely or deliberately sin everyday as this means they are slaves to sin but its to make every believer understands that the battle of righteousness is fought till the last breadth we take and must never at anytime or the other give up their salvation if they fall into sins repeatedly.

CONCLUSION: The grace of GOD is not for us to enjoy sinning and continuously ask for forgiveness but its for us to live above the power of sins in our lives(Romans 6).

But if everyone alive today gives their lives to Jesus and hold on to their salvation no matter how hard they struggle with sins. Heaven will be a home for all.

Hope this helps

https://www.nairaland.com/2530269/8-reasons-why-make-heaven

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
torqque7:

lol..I thought ase obi is suppose to be women wahala now?hmm you are in charge of everything o,my own is to show up in a suit..this one you missed church today I hope your pastor will agree to join us o..happy Sunday dear..trust your weekend has been awesome so far
But I tink say u been mention say pastor go waste time na?lol. Jus com and see my father,dem go giv u list. Jus tell am say u see one "beautiful monkey" wey run enter him compound,na d monkey u com colet,lol! My papa na old school&as he be say e don dey pray for me,he go jus giv me to u sharparly! Lol! Yeah,my weekend went well save for the heat of d sun. Had an exams job somwere in ikeja yday,got bak drained.
As for church I got bak hom by 6am as soon as I missed d bus and came bak to connect online. Was our covenant day of business and career breakthru. And I did partake and receive my own share of d annointing(stood in place for u too o)infact for everyone here.
And you hav been hailing my pic since o. I no kukuma sabi how u look sef,chai Abasi mmi mbok
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ima2: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ima2: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ima2:
@Melish and ddshow; lwkmd. op u guys had some good sleep

Yea, thanks.
Hope your day is going unruffled.

Happy Sunday to everyone..

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.