Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226102 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by deeyor(f): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Melsan:
happy birthday in advance!
Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by suzzy16(f): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
KingTom:

I'm not up to 30 sir. Besides, this thread is for matured individuals, and I see children viewing. Am I missing something?
lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by prettyangel10(f): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Who is this gate crasher?
Bro read your post again and imagine yourself as a lady...will you ever contact such an egocentric person.
If you like abuse me but this is one of the most appalling posts i have seen in a long time. Ladies on this thread are responsible,decent and not desperate so do yourself the honor of restoring your dignity by removing this[b] Braggadocio.Odoriferous,Malodorous and megalomaniac Crinkum-crankum.
[/b]If you really want to be part of this thread,you come in the normal way.lets get to know you then interact and if you see a lady you would not mind knowing more about,you can get to know such..you don't just barge into this mature and decent thread to dump a pooh pooh.
Thank you

[b]Braggadocio.Odoriferous,Malodorous and megalomaniac Crinkum-crankum.[/b]
O serious. On top this matter? Lolx. grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
suzzy16:
lol
yeah cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettyangel10:

Lol! Toks was only been 'seriously funny' . But d guy never got d gist. He missed a good laugh!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nnemuka(f): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
kkkk
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
onstelly:
I must join oh, not yet upto 30 but I wanna be here oh
Maturity makes u a member here lol!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
chisco82:

Maturity makes u a member here lol!
Hmmm
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
missbronze:
Hmmmm. nice thread we got here. I say goodevening to everyone on this thread.

Well, I just feel we should discuss some causes of being single at 30s and 40s.

I will blame our economy as the major problem, most guys and ladies wish to marry at least by age 25. but, how do explain that even at age 38yrs and through with school, yet, we can't a land a job. who wants to be a burden? and, who wants to accept a burden?

Truth be told, the rich guys in this country are mostly men in their 50s and 60s.

That all said, does it mean we should now fold our hands and watch the problem of this country hinder us? No..!!!

Let's face reality, we guys and ladies should know is time we come together and help each other. Gone are those days of waiting for one rich man or waiting for one gal from a rich home. Face it, the rich gets married to themselves.

If as a man you have an income of atleast 50k, ( which is the starting salary most coy pays now sef). then, go ahead and marry, if you have found that special person. But, please, let your partner be earning too. Even if its small, it will be needed in the family.

All every couple needs is planning. If a couple is on income of 80k monthly for eg, believe me, hunger won't kill them. they will be comfortable.they should decide to have just a kid for that moment on that income of 80k. not more than a kid oooo. until sometin better and bigger comes. All we need in this life of relationship is planning and understanding. and, not all the whole wealth in this world to settle down.

Abeg, I Don talk my own. another person should drop his own observation and what he/she thinks is the solution.

*drops mic*
*Let me continue eating my rice*

The question is how many people earn upto 50k, and the situation of things in Nigeria where almost nothing is stable how does one cope?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
onstelly:

Hmmm
Check ur mail, i replied u.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
chisco82:

The question is how many people earn upto 50k, and the situation of things in Nigeria where almost nothing is stable how does one cope?
I understand you.

but, if we keep looking at our harsh economy, we will never move up. we just have to make do with the little we have and give ourselves peace of mind.

I don't feel anybody looking for a partner should make wealth his prayer point. Rather, it should be God give me a partner that will give me peace of mind.

If you have such, even if you drink garri, you drink with peace and love.

All every couple needs is planning. Don't live above your income. After all, some of us here are children of security guard, carpenter, okada riders, barrow pushers, etc. Yet, we didn't die of hunger. and, the home was peaceful and loving.

So, what's all this noise of money?

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by redsconsult(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
udysweet:
@halexito,my broda I jus live my life o. I do hav issues(trust me,a lot of down moments too) but will I come and pile it on someone's head here?No! I try to spread my happiness here too,u knw sprinkle d joy round. I cnt pick holes or fight someone or create trouble for no reason. Na matured minds we all be here jare. If my happiness radiates arnd and is able to affect pple here,by all means,I'll keep up the good work.
@Toks2008,o da o,e sha ma ko agidi b'ori bi fan emeka,lol(tribute to d late Gbenga adeboye in one of his funny recordings) eyin na e ma ni suuru ni igba mi jo,se gbo gbo oro oun ni e ma ma dahun ni?
@ddshow,how u dear,pls I like to knw hear dat story#suspense mode#lol
@klassik,dis my sweetheart,you hav gone quiet o,come and mak a post wen u see dis,amd waiting.
@torqque7,na ur hand e dey o. I don say mak u com see my "baba" na. Delay is dangerful o,lol! If person snatch me,u beta be ready to buy aso ebi for d wedding and you must attend,lol!
And then for those of us in Lag,esp working on d island,I specifically pray for you all,may God seal come upon you,exempting you from all evils. Spate of traffic robberis is increasing. Just got an info abt robberies arnd iyana oworo,3rd mainland bridge. I cover us with the blood of Jesus,we shall not lose our lives neither our valuables to dis dis daredevil men of the underworld,can I get an Amen!
Hav a splendid and fantabulous day(phew dat was an epistel sha,lol)
like this and wish to know u better 08143132255 is my contact we can be what u never taught
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by suzzy16(f): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
KingTom:
yeah cheesy
okay
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettyangel10:

Yees o...the guy vex me so i wan use grammer finish am.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
halexito:

Lol! Toks was only been 'seriously funny' . But d guy never got d gist. He missed a good laugh!

E be likee say you don sabi me fnish...me i go just talk my own forget matter and the next hour i don forget say i talk.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sexxydiva(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am new here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gfm01: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good evening everybody in d house,my pleasure to be here,pls one house am begging everybody in d to pls allow me to join u guys in dis whatssap group and I asked siamia to pls add me bt I knw my past tells abt me mostly in dis nairaland bt was trying to confuse everybody here dat I will never be a wolf among d sheep also ready to abide with d rule nd regulation of d group,pls dnt look at my past thread in dis nairaland pls ladies nd gents in dis precious group should pls accept me to join and be a member nd help me talk to d siamia d leader of dis group,I will surely abide.Thanks for ur cooperation nd understanding
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
missbronze:
I understand you.

but, if we keep looking at our harsh economy, we will never move up. we just have to make do with the little we have and give ourselves peace of mind.

I don't feel anybody looking for a partner should make wealth his prayer point. Rather, it should be God give me a partner that will give me peace of mind.

If you have such, even if you drink garri, you drink with peace and love.

All every couple needs is planning. Don't live above your income. After all, some of us here are children of security guard, carpenter, okada riders, barrow pushers, etc. Yet, we didn't die of hunger. and, the home was peaceful and loving.

So, what's all this noise of money?

Hmm! You nail it. God bless you ma.
You fear is the worst disease, people need to be educated on this issue and orientation too is very important.
I better 80% of people don't this.
Thanks so much for this advice.
Are u married Lol! Hope i never pass boundry?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by victor54: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
gfm01:
Good evening everybody in d house,my pleasure to be here,pls one house am begging everybody in d to pls allow me to join u guys in dis whatssap group and I asked siamia to pls add me bt I knw my past tells abt me mostly in dis nairaland bt was trying to confuse everybody here dat I will never be a wolf among d sheep also ready to abide with d rule nd regulation of d group,pls dnt look at my past thread in dis nairaland pls ladies nd gents in dis precious group should pls accept me to join and be a member nd help me talk to d siamia d leader of dis group,I will surely abide.Thanks for ur cooperation nd understanding
Guy ur nairaland history is terrible

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
victor54:

Nna mehn....so, you see wetin i see?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
sexxydiva:
Am new here

Lets meet you...and see you.

I noticed that many ladies joining this thread are too private...please lets know you and see your pcs abeg.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sexxydiva(f): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I noticed that many ladies joining this thread are too private...please lets know you and see your pcs abeg.
with time u will see my pics.

Am diva
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Hi Toks
How are you? Hope you had a good day?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=39688575]

I noticed that many ladies joining this thread are too private...please lets know you and see your pcs abeg.[/quote)Too private ke?..oya over to the singles ladies,mek una come public oo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Hooduhark(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
May God grant your heart desire. But take it easy, u sound like u r going to do some girl a "marriage favour".... Like the gurl is saying "I want to marry, pls marry me"... My perspective though. Welcome on board.
Gojack:
Well i hope a find a gud girl here and she must be working, age range 27 to 30 and based in lagos, if you are interested and ready for a serious relationship hit me up via my details BBM 2BB838D9 OR 09053206913. But if you are looking for an ATM machine , please ignore my details speaking from experience all i seek for is true love and long lasting relationship that will lead to the altar.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
gratefulme40:

I saw too o lipsrsealed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gratefulme40: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
nouvelle:

I saw too o lipsrsealed

Lol...how have you been love?
I have just been watching from the sides.
The ministry has grown so big
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gfm01: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2015
victor54:

yes I knw very well,dats why I come out openly to confess my sin to every member here,dat u all should 4give nd 4get my past,cus he who ask for 4giveness see d favour from God nd from his fellow human,bt am pleading to pls everyone of u should kindly accept me as a prodigal son nd cover me a new cloth,am now a new creature,pls take it serious with me houz
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gfm01: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2015
gratefulme40:

hmmmm,guy even Bible said he who covereth sin will not succeeded in life dis is wat prompt me to say dis nd make a correction
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2015
gratefulme40:

Lol...how have you been love?
I have just been watching from the sides.
The ministry has grown so big

I've been good, u? Watching as usual. The ministry has indeed moved to the permanent site. It's all good. Take care
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
gratefulme40:

Hi Toks
How are you? Hope you had a good day?

Im fine my lovely sis.Thanks for your care.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Gdmrn fine people,
Hope u all slept well? A wonderful Thursday to u all ooo
My dear gfm01......hmmmm..... Am watching u in 16D ooo. If uve truly changed, pls show fruits of repentance and starting posting comments that show that uve restituted. Talk is cheap, but actions weigh more than gold. Every lady on 30plus and single is a precious woman. The Nigerian woman is someone's mother, sister, wife and daughter. I owe it a duty to the best of my ability, to make sure that on the whatsapp chat, they are protected. And that is why they have joined the chat, which is thriving by the way.
I also noticed something. Ladies in their 30s tend to be more reserved and less adventurous. I am guessing that its from certain past negative experiences they have passed through. I want to assure the beautiful and gentle spirited women here that the chat is as safe as humanly possible. It is governed by rules meant to protect the ladies specifically. I encourage ladies to join and be a part of the family.
Remain blessed, stay safe, be good.
Be nice to someone. Ur time has come!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.