Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225582 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by activefibre1(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
is there are watssapp group for this topic...i mean it should have one...anyone?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by stinggy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
missbronze:
I understand you.

but, if we keep looking at our harsh economy, we will never move up. we just have to make do with the little we have and give ourselves peace of mind.

I don't feel anybody looking for a partner should make wealth his prayer point. Rather, it should be God give me a partner that will give me peace of mind.

If you have such, even if you drink garri, you drink with peace and love.

All every couple needs is planning. Don't live above your income. After all, some of us here are children of security guard, carpenter, okada riders, barrow pusher, etc. Yet, we didn't die of hunger. and, the home was peaceful and loving.

So, what's all this noise of money?

Just because I told you what my father does sad cry tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gfm01: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
siamia:
Gdmrn fine people,
Hope u all slept well? A wonderful Thursday to u all ooo
My dear gfm01......hmmmm..... Am watching u in 16D ooo. If uve truly changed, pls show fruits of repentance and starting posting comments that show that uve restituted. Talk is cheap, but actions weigh more than gold. Every lady on 30plus and single is a precious woman. The Nigerian woman is someone's mother, sister, wife and daughter. I owe it a duty to the best of my ability, to make sure that on the whatsapp chat, they are protected. And that is why they have joined the chat, which is thriving by the way.
I also noticed something. Ladies in their 30s tend to be more reserved and less adventurous. I am guessing that its from certain past negative experiences they have passed through. I want to assure the beautiful and gentle spirited women here that the chat is as safe as humanly possible. It is governed by rules meant to protect the ladies specifically. I encourage ladies to join and be a part of the family.
Remain blessed, stay safe, be good.
Be nice to someone. Ur time has come!
@ siamia,I so much appreciate dis so much,u knw women deserve pamper nd more attention so dat we men should be able to make life smooth nd easy for dem as u said earlier,women is our sister,mother and our world,I also promise to be good nd leave my past,pls members should not look at my past plsss. Thank u all
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by omobash21(f): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm not up to 30 but I like the maturity and tranquillity of the thread. Hope their is an exception for me to join the group?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
stinggy:

Just because I told you what my father does sad cry tongue
stinggy. surey ooo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
1. As you grow older, you realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones. . 2. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people. . 3. If you're lucky enough to get a second chance at something, don't waste it. . 4. They ignore you now, but they'll need you later, that's just how it goes. . 5. Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness. . 6. Be with someone who won’t stay mad at you, who can’t stand not talking to you, and who’s afraid of losing you. . 7. Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you can still take it. Never say you don't love them when you can't let go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
gfm01:
yes I knw very well,dats why I come out openly to confess my sin to every member here,dat u all should 4give nd 4get my past,cus he who ask for 4giveness see d favour from God nd from his fellow human,bt am pleading to pls everyone of u should kindly accept me as a prodigal son nd cover me a new cloth,am now a new creature,pls take it serious with me houz

Hmmm; a leopard never changes its spots. U r a very high risk

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gfm01: 4:35am On Nov 06, 2015
DrDauda:

Hmmm; a leopard never changes its spots. U r a very high risk
dauda pls I use God name to beg u dnt make matter worst again abeg,dnt compare me with anyone,pls be serious for once
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sluk(m): 4:42am On Nov 06, 2015
am here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 07, 2015
missbronze:
I understand you.

but, if we keep looking at our harsh economy, we will never move up. we just have to make do with the little we have and give ourselves peace of mind.

I don't feel anybody looking for a partner should make wealth his prayer point. Rather, it should be God give me a partner that will give me peace of mind.

If you have such, even if you drink garri, you drink with peace and love.

All every couple needs is planning. Don't live above your income. After all, some of us here are children of security guard, carpenter, okada riders, barrow pushers, etc. Yet, we didn't die of hunger. and, the home was peaceful and loving.

So, what's all this noise of money?

We r nt in d time and generatn of our parents, many many tins have change.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Charlesamino:

We r nt in d time and generatn of our parents, many many tins have change.
The issue is not about being in time of our parents or not.

The fact is that even without money, marriage can work out. All that matters is determination and plans on the couple's side.

ok, let me ask you, let's assume you have all the wealth in the world, and you confidently got married, and one WK into your marriage, you had misfortune and lost all the wealth. Will that marriage stop existing?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
missbronze:
The issue is not about being in time of our parents or not.

The fact is that even without money, marriage can work out. All that matters is determination and plans on the couple's side.

ok, let me ask you, let's assume you have all the wealth in the world, and you confidently got married, and one WK into your marriage, you had misfortune and lost all the wealth. Will that marriage stop existing?
Mayb nt immediately cos d wife met him a rich guy,u probably nt sure if she's d type dt wld stick arnd till tins gets better or d type dt wld boss u since she's d one nw incharge. D duratn of d tryin period will determine,lets b honest with ourselves,wats d percentage of d types of our swt mums do we hv as ladies these days?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by komek(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Charlesamino:

Mayb nt immediately cos d wife met him a rich guy,u probably nt sure if she's d type dt wld stick arnd till tins gets better or d type dt wld boss u since she's d one nw incharge. D duratn of d tryin period will determine,lets b honest with ourselves,wats d percentage of d types of our swt mums do we hv as ladies these days?

Pls sir what exactly is ur point?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Charlesamino:

Why shifting it to ladies now?

Are you honestly telling me you haven't seen men who left their marriage for richer women, or you haven't seen men that got married for wealth?

Anyway, the issue here is that it takes more than wealth for marriage to stand biko.

But, if you feel you want to be richer than Dongote before settling down, nothing do you. carry go.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
missbronze:
Why shifting it to ladies now?

Are you honestly telling me you haven't seen men who left their marriage for richer women, or you haven't seen men that got married for wealth?

Anyway, the issue here is that it takes more than wealth for marriage to stand biko.

But, if you feel you want to be richer than Dongote before settling down, nothing do you. carry go.
my bad, am sori abt dt bt u askd a question abt d married, initially d issue was abt d singles. I'm nt waiting to b a dangote b4 settlin,its jst findin d 1 dt wld grow wit u irrespectiv of whr u r @ d moment. Once again mi sori 4 soundin bais, wasnt intentional
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
komek:

Pls sir what exactly is ur point?
My point sir is its more difficult finding d kinds of our parents these days
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Yeahme06(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=siamia post=38573147]I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.[/quote
If we kal u ancient of dayz... We no lie, u don old walahi
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Contumely: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2015

I've made my point....
he who has an ear let him hear
I started this talk cause you utilize every opportunity to spite ladies on how financially minded they as if they're just some hopeless beings that should follow every dick and harry that bothers wooing them.....

Talk from today till tommorow everyone wants what's best for them not a liability man or woman...
Goodbye.

Please are you male or female?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Contumely: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Toks2008:

You have said it all and there is nothing else to add.

Even me, im so scared marrying a lady that does not have anything doing even when im ready to help out,there is still this fear that she may want more than i can afford for now..

I was in a relationship with a lady that despite establishing her in business i was still giving her 5k weekly to but sweets asides from taking care of her other financial neds but all i always hear is "how much are you giving me?" i know how much my mates are getting from guys out there..Infact i virtually pay my tithe to her monthly yet i no do well so im so pissed right now and if i must ever be with a Nigerian lady, she must be earning reasonable money and not that i ned a kobo of her money and not that i will expext her to spend her money on the homefront or even herself but at least i will have peace of mind that she is making something.

I really fear for Nigerian spinsters.https://www.nairaland.com/2678781/great-fear-many-nigeria-spinsters

Good night everyone.

You were with a LovePeddler and never noticed. That line of what her mates get is an impediment, a vice.

She could as well get 100k a week as olosho.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op wel done for openin dis thread, d maturity here is amazin, good job
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Contumely:

You were with a LovePeddler and never noticed. That line of what her mates get is an impediment, a vice.

She could as well get 100k a week as olosho.

lol..she was not a love peddler..infact she was all i dreamed for in a lady except the fact that she seem to have an innate affinity for money which came to fall when i had financial issues.

Trust me,in Nigeria,even virgins wiill setlle as a 10th wife to a rich man rather than be the only wife of a broke dude.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by komek(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..she was not a love peddler..infact she was all i dreamed for in a lady except the fact that she seem to have an innate affinity for money which came to fall when i had financial issues.

Trust me,in Nigeria,even virgins wiill setlle as a 10th wife to a rich man rather than be the only wife of a broke dude.

But bros, the babe's love for money was high sha. If u actually did all that and she was still saying that, then she is not a good girl that can even help the so called rich man. Some women want their men to have money not with the soul reason of wasting or squandering or living large. But for security sake. Every lady wants a financial security. She might not really be after those money but she would want u to settle the bills u ar expected to settle. Come to think of when the rent expires, u want her to contribute. I guess that's why so many of them want a man who is financially stable and not necessarily rich.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2015
komek:

But bros, the babe's love for money was high sha. If u actually did all that and she was still saying that, then she is not a good girl that can even help the so called rich man. Some women want their men to have money not with the soul reason of wasting or squandering or living large. But for security sake. Every lady wants a financial security. She might not really be after those money but she would want u to settle the bills u ar expected to settle. Come to think of when the rent expires, u want her to contribute. I guess that's why so many of them want a man who is financially stable and not necessarily rich.

You are absolutely right.

The truth be said,experience is very vital in the life of a woman or man and i keep telling guys,there is no formula for a successful relationship but it is better to be with a lady who have had great experience when it comes to relationships and same goes for the ladies too as regards the man they choose to be with.

Do you know that till now i just laugh when i think about my ex and this is because i know it was share naivity and nothing else because no matter how sweet a man is,no matter how caring,if you are courting a lady who have never had any other man except you,be ready for a rude shock cos most of these ladies must stray as they will always believe there is something better out there and same goes for a man who have not had ample experience with the women,let him have an angel from paradise as a lady,he is bound to mess her up and latter realize after she is gone.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by komek(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Toks2008:

You are absolutely right.

The truth be said,experience is very vital in the life of a woman or man and i keep telling guys,there is no formula for a successful relationship but it is better to be with a lady who have had great experience when it comes to relationships and same goes for the ladies too as regards the man they choose to be with.

Do you know that till now i just laugh when i think about my ex and this is because i know it was share naivity and nothing else because no matter how sweet a man is,no matter how caring,if you are courting a lady who have never had any other man except you,be ready for a rude shock cos most of these ladies must stray as they will always believe there is something better out there and same goes for a man who have not had ample experience with the women,let him have an angel from paradise as a lady,he is bound to mess her up and latter realize after she is gone.

Bros this ur assertion happened to me recently. I am dating a girl who is 9 yrs ma junior. I wanted it that way with some personal reasons, but I discover she believes life is still ahead of her. She is too ambitious, she believes the world is so easy. Atimes I laugh when she says certain things... I know how she feels cos I felt same way when I was her age too. Like u rightly said, its good to have an experience girl who has seen it all. Recently she felt I am not moving at the pace at which she wants and she decides to give me the rude shock. Yes it was so painful cos I was always planning ahead for us. But she has her own mind and I believe she knows what she wants too. I love been with women whether there is something or nothing. I am safer in their hands. I always tell anybody that comes my way that I will want to have all girls as children. Like u said, u don't have any special formula for relationship, I totally agree to that. When a good girls comes ur way u will know. Most time we the men allow them slide because we believe we can still get another one.

I am going for a wedding next month. This my guy is doing well. I remember hearing his babe say she has said it from the outset that she can never marry a guy who receives anything less than a 100k. I just shook ma head. She said this because still falls into the age bracket of those who believes life is so easy. He demands for virtually everything and my guy is complaining already because the expenses has not been easy for him. The babe keeps manufacturing expenses because she feels she wants her wedding to be talk of the town in the mist of her friends. Na God go help us sha...this is where the experience thing comes to play...make I go church o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=Yeahme06 post=39784806][/quote]
How come u recall all of these, i bet u got dem 4m somwhr.i don't even know abt some of dem
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by itstpia8: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
AXYZ:

Awww. I also went to FGC Idoani, Alaani (green) house. 30+ years now

congrats.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice thread @op.... Nice to have a matured thread on this forum....
Turned 30 last week....
Following!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy Sunday to everyone.
Back from church and very very bored.

Abeg, who cook Sunday rice here?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
fourfunmi:
Nice thread @op.... Nice to have a matured thread on this forum....
Turned 30 last week....
Following!
U welcome, but sis we fit see ur face?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
missbronze:
Happy Sunday to everyone.

Back from church and very very bored.

Abeg, who cook Sunday rice here?
Right on point. I got rice on the fire................... My God o!!! 30min past!!!! Didn't even light the stove!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.