Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226190 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saucekid(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Bisjosh:

When will you cook for me? tongue

I will know if you cook excellently or not grin

Whenever you're ready
What's your favorite? Or you're the anything edible goes?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2015
saucekid:

Whenever you're ready
What's your favorite? Or you're the anything edible goes?

Well, I love to try new things. So far I won't purge lol.

Am ready now o. Driving down
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saucekid(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Bisjosh:

Well, I love to try new things. So far I won't purge lol.

Am ready now o. Driving down

Make it by lunchtime or weekend, its monday and I gotta work
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
saucekid:

Make it by lunchtime or weekend, its monday and I gotta work

Don't mind me jare. Just getting to work now.

Have a good week ahead.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saucekid(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Bisjosh:

Don't mind me jare. Just getting to work now.

Have a good week ahead.

Have an awesome week

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Tuale to you all...
Yesterday was mega-stressfull for me; I couldn't even come online.
How are you all doing? I trust you all had a wonderful weekend!
@Toks2008, @udysweet, @vivaciousvivi, @bleble14, @halexito, @magneto, @op, @gidola....etc +@everyoneiforgottomention....I wish you all a wonderful week...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by adebayal(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2015
bleble14:
Service was great and urs, hope u are ready for work 2morrow? Did u get my message?
Beautiful morning I wish u...got ur message and I have replied back.... Wishing u a lovely week ahead...cheers
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Good Morning All,

I would like to be part of this family.

What is it all about?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2015
fourfunmi:
Tuale to you all...
@Toks2008, @udysweet, @vivaciousvivi, @bleble14, @halexito, @magneto, @op, @gidola....etc +@everyoneiforgottomention....I wish you all a wonderful week...
Hi dear, I wish you the very same.
Cheers everyone and enjoy ur week!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by gidola(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
fourfunmi:
Tuale to you all...
. Yea, d weekend was awesome, u were conspicuously missing yesterday, v a lovely week ahead too. Winks**

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi ddshow,
Hw are u doing and gd aftern to all the peeps in the house. We had a week long program at church last week. It was a fun time. But am glad its over.
I want to use the evening to go over the chats. See how everyone is doing. I'll be back to comment.
Have a good evening all.

ddshow:
Where's Siamia? We stopped seeing her here!

Sweetheart we miss you, we want you here.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nicerod(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just incase u need som1 to talk to 08
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saucekid(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
im still looking for the single lady ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Saucekid....keep looking!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saucekid(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
fourfunmi:
Saucekid....keep looking!

Why will I when I've seen you?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
magneto:
@nouvelle - so u are off the market eh kwa? And I was almost beginning to prophesy to myself, chai! embarassed

smiley I am so sowie, that's why I have been on the sideline and wasn't commenting. I should really go back to the sideline and stay there just that I love this thread sad
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by goldengunman: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
hello everyone, this seems like a nice place to hang out
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
udysweet:
@nouvelle I no mind o,lol! How you been sis? I quite undertsnad why u ddnt want to join. But its still gud to hav u here,we cld use a bit of ur knowledge in marriage life so dat wen we too settle down (by His grace)we wld hav gotn som ideas to help our homes.
@klassik @DDshow @Toks2008 @Torqque7 @sparkles00@ @fourfunmi @gratefulme40(I presume seun on d group right) @Halexito @bleble(be able colleague in d biz,lol) @vivaciousvivi(I too lik dis name,lol) @Lolu20(were u put head) @magneto (u got super powers too,lik in d comic books,lol) @neoapocalypse(my resurfaced frnd,lol) @bisjosh(our new entrant) @missbronze(abg let's change it to diamond jo,lol) @sonofananimal @bluepearls @melsan @ucnwafor(anoda new entrant) and to @Op,I say a happy sunday to y'all.
@Toks2008,padi mi to sure ju,ema binu simi ejo sir,lol.
And finally,abg I no see Melish again,wat hapnd? I do hope she's ok tho?
I hope u guys hav prepared for d week ahead? Enjoy the remaining part of d weekend. Plenty kisses and hugs to y'all
PS: abg if I no mention ur name,don't be offended mbok,na oversight cause am(I never chop o cos my gas finish halfway and d fud no cook b4 e finish,so my eyes dey see tripple,loool)

Udy my tittat bawoni?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
fourfunmi:
Tuale to you all...

God bless you sis

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Toks2008:

Udy my tittat bawoni?

Baba, don't let me fight you o! Udysweet is my love, Siamia is my honey....don't trespass abeg.

How's your day been?

nouvelle:
magneto:
@nouvelle - so u are off the market eh kwa? And I was almost beginning to prophesy to myself, chai! embarassed

smiley I am so sowie, that's why I have been on the sideline and wasn't commenting. I should really go back to the sideline and stay there just that I love this thread sad

We'd like you to share your experience too. How has it been? Has it been fulfiling? Is there something you'd done differently?

Greetings to everyone who's kept the thread alive and also the ghost readers....you've been so awesome.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2015
nouvelle:

Its ok dear, not ur fault at all. The best merchandise are always taken off the counter sooner or later. Pls stay here o...ur presence adds colour to the thread. Besides we can all learn from ur experiences like ddshow said.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2015
fourfunmi:
Tuale to you all...

Tuale to u, beautiful nubian queen! Ur a delight to this honorable gathering smiley . Wish u a fun filled week!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by April4th(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmnn
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by lolu20: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2015
@udysweet,I am around o.I just dey observe.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Hooduhark(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Welcome on board brother. Chillax n enjoy this 30+ family,
I hope you don't have d intention of picking up a single babe from d blues just like that...
saucekid:
im still looking for the single lady ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
fourfunmi:
Tuale to you all...
Same to you dear. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please, where is bleble14? Where are you at?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
ddshow:

Baba, don't let me fight you o! Udysweet is my love, Siamia is my honey....don't trespass abeg.

How's your day been?

We'd like you to share your experience too. How has it been? Has it been fulfiling? Is there something you'd done differently?

Greetings to everyone who's kept the thread alive and also the ghost readers....you've been so awesome.
Awesomely blessed! Running 'Dshow' with honeyed love and lovely honey. You're 'polygamicious' lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hahahah! Don't mind DD,I go send -cane give am. How u been dear. Hope d day goin well?
halexito:

Awesomely blessed! Running 'Dshow' with honeyed love and lovely honey. You're 'polygamicious' lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol. U sef don turn observer ni? Good to know you're fine. Take care
lolu20:
@udysweet,I am around o.I just dey observe.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello House
A friend of made a statement that no man can be in a sex free fully committed relationship
in this world of today and he won't indulge in it outside the relationship.
Is it that the world is so corrupt that no sex no commitment.
HOW TRUE
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by domwas2(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
What's up here

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.