Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (226333 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
gratefulme40:

Chaiiiiii.....Chineme eeeee. Nne, i follow you pick race outta the thread. Lol
Hehehehehehe.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
melsan love, I sight you oo.
Howdy?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 1:49am On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
Lol.

duvet can't help in this situation.

Come oooo, I don't think you sabi the kain cold wey I dey talk here.

so tay person ni.pp.le go come strong for nighty.

*picks race away from thread*

Don't teĺl me you don't have someone who warms your body?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 2:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Just saw this thread and I guess it's probably one of the few threads were maturity and sentiments hardly exist,I might be wrong but it looks cool. Welldone guys.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sunkyphil(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2015
wasup guys
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Morning people!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Gdmrn fine people. And how was ur nite?
The bible says that the sleep of a labouring man is sweet. That's the kind of sleep I enjoy...when u work so hard that u fall into bed, and when u open ur eyes a second later, its morning! Lol
How was ur week? Its almost weekend ooo, thank God! Hope everyone is cool?
I see some people have started dropping numbers and bbm pins. I adviise u to remove it bcs this is not that kind of thread. And ladies, if u jump into that titanic, ur strictly on ur own. Even the federal goverot be able to protect u, and definitely no insurance company will give u any kind of cover. As oyibo man talk am: Let the buyer beware.
If u are a responsible man and ur looking for a responsible woman, to have a responsible relationship with, that will lead to a responsible marriage (am in a responsible mood this morning as u can see...lol), then just follow this thread and post comments that will attract the kind of person that u like. With time, a relationship will evolve from this community of mature minds.
If u land here like Dana airline, hoping to crash on someone's head with ur phone number and bbm pin....well na accident victim u dey find. Like beget like.
I prophesy this morning, what ur looking for, will find u. If ur intentions are solid, u will not miss ur better half, and all waka pass, shall surely waka comot from ur way, in the name of Jesus! Ur sun will not go down! Favour and helpers will locate u! All applications that uve submitted this week, shall meet with favour. Ur expectations shall not be cut off! Ur (good) desires shall be met! God who brought u from january 1st, will carry u into the New Year! No evil shall befall u in the name of Jesus! Ur time has come!

Gojack:
Ladies btw the age of 27 to 30..2BB838D9 OR 09053206913.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
melsan love, I sight you oo.
Howdy?
miss bronze dear,dearie,honey,sweetheart..i dey great oo,you nko?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2015
udysweet:
Aaaawwwn,na wa for fuel ish o. Kpe(sorry in ibibio) abg mak d thing end quick o. Just came back from my church midweek service o,heat wan kill person(unto say praise things) and then no fuel sef to power gen! Naija we hail thee o,lol! Hope you sha managed to survive thru d day? Thank God

Yes o ma cherie, I've always been a survivor. I got wind of some underground fuel marketer who's been relieving tension for ppl in the know...got me a full tank and some to spare at an unbelievable rate of N65 per ltr! Tho I suspect d fuel is from an illegal refinery, but I no send o.

Sorry abt d heat luv, na to dey baff cold water steady be dat. Nothing like the soothing coolness of cold water running down ur sweaty, sticky, hot skin...aaaaah! After dat kain bathe u go forget say ppl like isis and boko haram dey exist! grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
Hello my darlings.
Hope we all had a lovely day?

I have noticed most peeps here are based in Lag?

Nothing mega sha.
Not me, I'm in enugu at the moment...u?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Happy harmattan to everyone here o! Dunno how it is in ur area, but I noticed my lips were beginning to chaff dis morning and d dust outside has quadrupled (na dat one I hate pass angry )
Wishing u all a blessed day!

@bisjosh - u have been missed

@siamia - welcome back o. Thank God for good health and sound sleep. Tell me tho, wateva happened to the watsapp group, is it still on?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2015
magneto:
Not me, I'm in enugu at the moment...u?
My dear in Abj.
you based in Enugu or for a visit?
I am asking because I missed that Enugu okpa ooo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Melsan:
miss bronze dear,dearie,honey,sweetheart..i dey great oo,you nko?
my darling, I am loyal. nice day for ya.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Don't teĺl me you don't have someone who warms your body?
warm? body? someone?

Pls, what's that? explain better.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
warm? body? someone?

Pls, what's that? explain better.

Ermmm.....Ermmm.....Ermmm.... undecided
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
My dear in Abj.

you based in Enugu or for a visit?

I am asking because I missed that Enugu okpa ooo.

Where in abuja are you at?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
magneto:
Happy harmattan to everyone here o! Dunno how it is in ur area, but I noticed my lips were beginning to chaff dis morning and d dust outside has quadrupled (na dat one I hate pass angry )
Wishing u all a blessed day!

@bisjosh - u have been missed

@siamia - welcome back o. Thank God for good health and sound sleep. Tell me tho, wateva happened to the watsapp group, is it still on?

Aww! Lemme come rob Aboniki on your lips kiss
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Where in abuja are you at?
I am in Lugbe.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hahahaha. I suspect you're igbo,dem dey very business oriented,lol! Amen to your prayers,sis. Hope your day is goin well
gratefulme40:

lol....now it makes sense.

I am not in the group, never joined really.

But my prayer still stands...lol.

About tithe, we have to ascertain that your ministry is a fertile one. I am highly profit oriented, no gain, no tithe......lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
U gotta be kidding me?! U bought below pump price? Magneto mbok return d fule wit immediate alacrity,hahahah! I suspect the fuel o,don't let it cos more harm than good pls! Heard a gist frm a frnd whose frnd got fuel blaack market for 15k(above normal price for ecah litre o) jus so he cld go to work. And d result,he coughed out 800k to fix a knocked engine and evn afta dat d car never remained d same. Imagine wat he wld hav saved himself if e had jus kukuma called in sick at d ofice. Abg no dey try dat type risk jo,lol. As for d heat,I been don bathe sef,but for where? Sily tin made me hav a headache join sef,come b lik say when France begin bomb ISIS hideouts for Syria,lol! Have a great day dearie
magneto:

Yes o ma cherie, I've always been a survivor. I got wind of some underground fuel marketer who's been relieving tension for ppl in the know...got me a full tank and some to spare at an unbelievable rate of N65 per ltr! Tho I suspect d fuel is from an illegal refinery, but I no send o.

Sorry abt d heat luv, na to dey baff cold water steady be dat. Nothing like the soothing coolness of cold water running down ur sweaty, sticky, hot skin...aaaaah! After dat kain bathe u go forget say ppl like isis and boko haram dey exist! grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hahhahahaha! Oga mi sir,ewo lo n sele?
Toks2008:

LOBATAN!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
magneto:
@udysweet - yes o, I have real super powers too. I can mend any broken heart with my magnetic charm cool
Abeg am interested in that super powers o,I need am gan,lol!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
I am in Lugbe.

Ok. I live in abuja too. You on bbm?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Well...Life aint fair, wi know. Life can be crazy, this is glaring too. Sometimes you need someone, some other time you need nobody. Well such is life. But one thing is sure, it could have been worse. If you think your life is icky and shitty, wait till you hear a brethren's story. Wi living, wi kicking,wi ballin even if on an empty stomach with no food and harbs, or wi gat no clothes upon wi unclothedness, wi aint dead, sure ours is always better. Doubt mi? Go to ya kitchen, check out ya dirty dishes and remember some brethren them is got no dirty dishes cos he is got no food. Thank God fi the dirty dishes, its a sign you got fed, while some brethren them they got no chop.
Ya situation could have been worse you know baddest i say. Jah is the reason you didnt lose everything even if you lose somethings. Dust ya self, pick up ya self up and encourage ya self. Cos nobody, i mean no people gwan do that fi you. Remember" despite David lost all to them amelikites babylonian people, after weeping and glashing of teeth, David encourage himself in the Lord and said unto Jah Lion of the tribe of Judah. What shall i and i do unto them bloodclath swine eating people them? And Jah answered i saying " Go, pursue , rescue, overtake and recover all thy loses including them own. And david harkened unto Jah, pursued, overtook them and recovered all his loses. So shall ya story bi mi brethren. Ye shall smile unto zion. Amin. # Bless Jah itinually. # Patience is a virtue # make haste slowly and wisely. #Jah blessings bi pon mi brethren itinually.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
my darling, I am loyal. nice day for ya.
Thanks dear!..wish you same wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
With the harmattan,na to dey carry groundnut oil follow body sure pass grin..the scorching sun fit dry blood sef.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Intrepid01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saucekid(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
(How I go take make this request sef?

Female
Witty
Any tribe will suffice
Business savvy and all the other trappings a man desires in a female, then let's chat
Send a PM and I'll request for your contact and we can take it from there

Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Ok. I live in abuja too. You on bbm?
No. only wassap.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
saucekid:
(How I go take make this request sef?

Female
Witty
Any tribe will suffice
Business savvy and all the other trappings a man desires in a female, then let's chat
Send a PM and I'll request for your contact and we can take it from there

Thanks

lobatan
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
missbronze:
No. only wassap.

You mind to share?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saucekid(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
O ti tan niyen oo
Ko da ki omo okunrin wa, ko ni iyawo
Sparkles003:

lobatan

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.