Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice (1975 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Y Do Guys Conclude Dat A Girl Who Gave Him A Night Stand Is Not Morally Sound? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by marriagearian: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
I recently met a young lady who shared her predicament with me. With her permission, I'm throwing this to the People's Court, what do you think she should do?

Derin* graduated since 2010 with a solid 2.1. However, she hasn't been able to get a job because she was particular about the sector she wants to work in. Luck finally smiled on her and one of her dream companies (a major player in her preferred sector) considered her application.

After going through a five-stage recruitment process, she was informed that she had been selected for employment. On the day she was supposed to pick up her letter, she was told her letter was with the MD/CEO of the company, as he wanted to congratulate and give her the letter personally.

She met with the MD/CEO who showed her the employment letter with a 5-figure monthly salary. He however told her that he had been lusting after her since the day he saw her at her interview and he wants just 'one night' with her. If she agrees, the job is hers. If she can't do it, she's back in the job market.

She mentioned it to her pastor who advised her to pray about it and let God tell her what to do. Her fiancé advised her to give in, since it's just one night and they will need the money. Her parents have threatened to disown her if she dares giving in.

She is confused, what will you advise her to do?

Yours in relationship building,
Marriagearian

www.marriagearian.com

Facebook - Marriagearian

Twitter - @marriagearian
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Her parents ke? Whch girl in dis age will even tell anyone abt dat

4 Likes

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Sirsoftness(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
If u ask me,I'll say don't
Coz dats how it always starts from 1 night it turns to a daily routine....he is goin to be visiting ur honey well more frequently dan ur dumb ass fiance*sorry bout dat *The lord is your strength just stay strong and keep your head high
Remember every story has a happy ending
If its not happy its not the end

2 Likes

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by elantraceey(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
If she sells herself to get the job she should be ready to always do same to keep it .

5 Likes

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Badgers14: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dont give in, one night will turn to all night sooner or later..

Again Dont give in, dont give in....

Cheers!!!
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by bejeria101(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
elantraceey:
If she sells herself to get the job she should be ready to always do same to keep it .

It wld never remain a one nite stand,its a huge pit,she shld walk away it aint worth it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by elantraceey(f): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
bejeria101:

It wld never remain a one nite stand,its a huge pit,she shld walk away it aint worth it

Exactly .

1 Like

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by xkris11(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Just one night side? No big deal.ladies do this all the time.
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by wristbangle: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
What if the CEO have his one night stand and still withdraws her employment?

The road to success in life is very tough as climbing it's ladder is very strenuous.

You never can say If you pass this test of not giving in to this CEO request, God will open a special door that the salary will be 7times better than this offer.

My dear, don't give in to devil's vibe.

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
True talk one nyt bt wenever d man wants it he wud call her again undecided they both work in the same company nd wud see each oda almost erryday wats d one nyt stamd bou that? It wud be called every day fuckin dats ceo nd her embarassed
Funny enof its sometimes a test nt every situation is bou d sex bt to kno d kind of female she is if she gives in hersef d man wud do na bt wont value her period!!!
And also to kno if she is deccent or not she berra say no nd seek God face

Wat if she does d one nyt stand wit d man nd later get info that there is no more recuitment due to some challenges wetin she go do collect her one nyt stand bck? undecided
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Alot!
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't care what she does, her coochie, but she needs to dump that p.i.m.p she calls a fiance asap. They're going to need the money? Really? That's all he cares about? The money. Nothing about her dignity & respect. Erm no, he gots to go!

3 Likes

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
The pastor's case is funny tho cheesy

This case is case dismissed the moment her parent spelt her a big NO! I mean, they'd been responsible for her upkeep all these years and aren't tired yet. If it's that she doesn't want to stay idle anyway, she could start up her own business no matter how small y'know .... smiley

She shouldn't forget to dismiss her current sucker af a bf and come for me cheesy
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Chidexter(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
elantraceey:

I agree with you
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by ibkonekt(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
no no no....she shud tell the man to go to .......
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by ednut1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
All this linus bloggers how una dey sleep for night self
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by chomytex(f): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hehehehe,u dey mind them?..they hv ran out of juicy storyline.
Cutehector:
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Adesiji77: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
marriagearian:

She mentioned it to her pastor who advised her to pray about it and let God tell her what to do.

@bolded: Like seriously? shocked

Pray about what exactly? undecided

Whether to give in or not? Shouldn't the proper course of action be obvious?

Why wait for a "revelation" when common sense/adherence to principles is required?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by menxer: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hahahahaha
Some ladies and their stories.
Is it not just a one night stand? What of all the other night stands that amounted to nothing?

Abeg, na one night stand, joy cometh in the morning! grin

All the same follow your heart, if you pride your pusssy above that job, tell the CEO to give it to the next lady in line, assuming X is constant grin
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT wink
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Omotayor123(f): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2015
She shouldn't do it.... It's an Offer from the Devil and Nothing good will come out of it.
Let her be patience as better offer is sure to come her way.

BTW which kind Yeye\perverted boss be that undecided
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Donemc(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you talk rubbish ..
Remember to give your daugther such advice.
My dear sis pray and God will surely give you the job..
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2015
Donemc:

you talk rubbish ..
Remember to give your daugther such advice.
My dear sis pray and God will surely give you the job..
shebi Na you holy pass
Na hypocrisy go kill una. This girl might be fvcking a jobless guy who can't help her.
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Donemc(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shebi Na you holy pass
Na hypocrisy go kill una. This girl might be fvcking a jobless guy who can't help her.
can you give your sister such advice
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by ebubey(f): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
tohh
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Really?? undecided
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by IamLEGEND1: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2015
girl be riding her jobless boyfriend's dìck everyday for free....and then an opportunity comes to put her vagína to good use and you're going to tell ur pastor and parents first......
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Jimdonnet(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2015
fake story
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by 400billionman: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2015
This is not an issue...

The job was not hers. If it were hers, it will come free.

Another issue that makes me laugh hard is when i hear people paying N400,000 to get a federal government job. Later many lose their money.

The whole package might even be a scam..
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Donemc:

can you give your sister such advice
yes. Anything else?
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Really?? undecided
yes, really!
Re: A One Night Stand Is Standing Between Her And Her Dream Job. Please Advice by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes, really!
Ok

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / She Saved My Number With Mugu1 / Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.