Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos (1972 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
I greet you my fellow pot bellied Rambos grin, do not let anybody put you down or make you feel less of a man, forget all the 'negative' stereotype of our 'sexiness', potbelly is not a 'deformity' in any way infact its has a lot of advantages and they are as follows::

1)It makes you look like "AFRICAN ROYALTY"

2)Forget all the assumptions, "REAL WOMEN" 'love' men with pot belly, its all them small chewing gum girls that are impressed by 'labourers body' AKA 'six pack'

3) If you know how to rock your pot belly very well, you will always get the "chairman" treatment anywhere you go grin

4) Contrary to what you may have heard, we pot bellied rambos dont fall sick easy and we live longer than others, if you doubt me, start looking out for obituaries and compare the number pot bellied people deaths with the non pot bellied....

5) Nigerian police will rarely ever harass a 'pot bellied' man, i can personally attest to this because i cannot remember the last time police in Nigeria stopped me to ask for papers, it is always a case of "welcome sir", "your boys are loyal sir"...

6) Pot bellied rambos last longer in bed(if you doubt it, there is nothing i can write to prove to you, just look for a pot bellied rambo and.................)

7)Pot bellied rambos are loyal husbands.(If you dont believe, means you are insinuating that "your father' is randy grin grin grin)

cool Pot bellied rambos are peaceful men, be honest with yourself, how many times have you seen a pot bellied man fighting on the streets?

9)As a pot bellied rambo in Nigeria, you are one step closer to being "a ruler" than the others(if you doubt, check all our leaders and do the maths)

10) As a pot bellied rambo in these hard times, 'even if you nor chop for 2 days, nobody go know, dem go still feel say you dey flex" grin grin grin

MY POT BELLIED RAMBOS I GREET YOU ONCE AGAIN, ROCK YOUR POT BELLY WITH PRIDE AND DONT LET "THESE PEOPLE WAY NOR SEE FOOD CHOP DECEIVE YOU WITH WRONG INFO.......... grin angry grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by potbelly(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Marks register... cool
Preach brother! Preach! cool

3 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by eme1n(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Present sir!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
eme1n:
Present sir!!

WELCOME MY BROTHERS!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
potbelly:
Marks register... cool
Preach brother! Preach! cool

WELCOME BROTHER!! I GREET YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by paulcaesar(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol,you're very funny,nice post anyway.
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Adekorya: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
As a pot belly man, You look like a chairman especially on well starch native dressgrin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by mynduu44: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Yes oooo..

Pot belly acts like a vibrat0r wen we rock the boat, enabling her Cum in a gif..

The last time a witch wanted to press me on bed, she succeed in bouncing off when she landed on my pot belly..( Pot belly is our own anti missile defense system)

I hereby form Association of Pot Bellied LandLords (APBL)

3 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wtf is this nitori olorun?

Op I just dey smh for you
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Yes oooo..

Pot belly acts like a vibrator wen we rock the boat enabling her Cum in a gif..

The last time a witch wanted to press me in my dreams, she succeed in bouncing off when she landed on my tummy..( Pot belly is our own anti missile defense system)

I hereby form Association of Pot Bellied Lords (APBL)

APBL 4 LIFE!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
MY APBL BROTHERS!! I KNOW OUR HATERS WILL NOT TAKE THIS TO FRONT PAGE BUT WE DONT CARE IF THEY DONT!! APBL IS HERE TO STAY grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Team pot belly grin fvck six packs! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
They give them hope
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Welcome to the club brothers. grin
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Abeg make I join your club jare. The 6-packs wey I dey take deceive babes in my hey days don't turn to 1-barrel.

APBL is the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Keep on deceiving yourself, giving lame excuses for your laziness to be physically fit and healthy.

Six-packs and rock-hard body is always the way.

There is no woman living on this planet that will prefer a potbellied guy to a ripped guy "all things being equal".
So get ur soft butts off the couch, discard your beer drinking habit and hit the gym.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Keep on deceiving yourself, giving lame excuses for your laziness to be physically fit and healthy.

There is no woman living on this planet that will prefer a potbellied guy to a ripped guy "all things being equal".
So get ur soft butts off the couch, discard your beer drinking habit and hit the gym.

All things are never equal biko. Some of us don't even drink beer per se.

By the way, that guy in your profile pix is the reason people like me can't sustain 6-packs. He don't carry my own join.
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Somebody give this man a cold beer! Arnold with all him plenty muscle, u don see am recently? Arnold is now the vice president of APBL California branch cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by 4Qbitch: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
When you have pot belly it means that you have a store of belly fat.

Belly fat (especially visceral fat) is a slow killer because it gradually releases toxins into your organs and bloodstream. You'd be fine now, but over the years these toxins result in deadly diseases, including cancer.

Pot belly is not a sign of good living. It's a quick pointer to the fact that you are unhealthy. May ignorance not lead you to an early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Somebody give this man a cold beer! Arnold with all him plenty muscle, u don see am recently? Arnold is now the vice president of APBL California branch cheesy grin grin

I no need your beer, i prefer my ice chilled smoothies and protein shakes. You just singled out one man out of more than a billion persons on this planet. Arnold was on steroid during his body-building days that is what is responsible for his fallen chest and big gut. Moreover, he is on the wrong side of sixty. Baba don old.
Check wesley snipes, d rock,van damme,lee haney etc these guys are "old" but they still look younger than their age reason being that they took care of their body wella.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by xendra: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2016
now I just can't help but shake my head for all the lazy ass that belongs in this thread
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by rawpadgin(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2016
don't get ur a$$ off the couch & visit the gym

very soon u will have to use a car jack to lift up ur belle in other to see ur Winnie

1 Like

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Beamborla(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2016
o ma se o!

Bet why?

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by daviddagreat: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
laziness at its peak

y wud a young man b proud of having a pot belly. its really embarrassing, not to talk of the health implications
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
daviddagreat:
laziness at its peak

y wud a young man b proud of having a pot belly. its really embarrassing, not to talk of the health implications

WELCOME OOO! UNCLE CONAN THE DESTROYER, MR CHESTERFIELD angry angry angry angry angry BABA BOUNCER!
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by daviddagreat: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:

WELCOME OOO! UNCLE CONAN THE DESTROYER, MR CHESTERFIELD angry angry angry angry angry BABA BOUNCER!

not a bouncer just a certified G with wit a great physique. how u doin
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by AfroKnight: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
A little pot belly never hurt anybody. At least the babes get free soft pillow to lay their pretty heads on. Ladies certainly prefer this to the hard uncomfortable ripped 6-pack. grin

When you saunter into the bank with your short sleeve shirt draped over your belly with nice trousers and correct comfy shoes, you get special treatment cos you command attention.

Even police go respect you cos you look like family man.

APBL, . . . progress! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by rosieluv(f): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2016
present sir
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by tonymax20: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
this is freakin hilarious

1 Like

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by DeLioncourt: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2016
pot belly gang!!! six pacs na wash!

1 Like

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2016
rosieluv:
present sir

Aunty we said "Pot belly" not "blackberry", those 'blackberries' you are carrying in front of you are lovely tho! grin grin grin
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:
o ma se o!

Bet why?

O ma se 4 who? Men that use your monthly corper allawee to drink gulder on 'slow' Sundays? You better show some respect, you dont know whose office you will be coming to look for job....... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It / My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her / How She Pulled Her Pants… “I bleeped "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.