Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today (4924 Views)

#25000 Giveaway @5:00 Pm Today / WARNING! Don't Open Explicit Content Inside! / Warning! Don't Read In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Your dream and sleep can be easily disrupted by doing some things before going to bed. Here are most important things not to do after 9PM
Too tight bra

The bra, as well as too tight garments bother the rest and quality of dream, which prompts an increased body temperature and decreased serotonin level. Wear something comfy or an agreeable nightgown for better rest.

Cigarettes
New studies show that a cigarette before bedtime can make a major drawback and you fell tired and unenergetic in the morning the next day. Nicotine makes more serotonin release, so smokers spend less time in the REM stage.
After 9 PM, you don't need to do any of these
Meat for dinner
Meat is high in proteins and proteins need more time to be digested and that means more work.

Next time think about what you’ll have for dinner and make sure to be something lighter and have a good quality sleep.

RUN
Can you imagine? Running while you’re menstruating is probably one of the worst ideas ever. It won’t feel good, and you’re bound to be bloated anyway so burning extra calories won’t be all that beneficial.

Don’t run down the stairs, don’t run across the parking lot and never run around the block on your period. Instead, shuffle slowly into the kitchen for another candy bar.

START ARGUMENTS
If you start a fight with a friend, you’re going to say things that you don’t mean, because like it or not, our hormones mess with us.

Do you really want to start an argument with your best friend about whether One Direction is better than the Backstreet Boys? It’s not worth it. Just let her have it her way, inste....http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/after-9-pm-you-dont-need-to-do-any-of.html

1 Share

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by INTROVERT(f): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!! absolute crap, infact @OP i just finish eating suya and i and my pals have been arguing in d bar since abt Nigeria independence and football and guess what we have stairs at home and i use to run on d stairs when im going to my room bcaus iv got no time to walk like an old woman, so @op what exactly are u saying? in between d lady above me is a WITCH
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by Johnrake69: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alright
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by misspicy(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lubbish
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
misspicy:
Lubbish
You are always against every positive topics in NL, what planet are you from?...ave been cool with all your previous unreasonable negative comment on my topics! am giving u my first and last warning, dont post any bullshit on em, cos it's an effort that need to be respected not to joke with. shocked
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by Codyt(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
No Point booking space. The thread won't make Fp tongue tongue
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by khassy(m): 4:08am On Oct 02, 2015
what if I do all of them after 8.59pm undecidedundecided

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry

4 Likes

Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by mesh33(m): 4:50am On Oct 02, 2015
plz dnt start stupid threads telling us the same thing we'v bin hearin B.C after 8:59. mayb dis will reduce d number of stupwid threa.....
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

HBD to your mum....more years to spend in the land of the living..
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by khassy(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2015
danimodd:
HBD to your mum....more years to spend in the land of the living..

u r appreciated
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
for ur plastic mind abi?
Codyt:

No Point booking space. The thread won't make Fp tongue tongue
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iranu Abasha, Who Knws d meaning?
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Iranu Abasha, Who Knws d meaning?
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Not quilty of any
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by Menace2Society(m): 1:29am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

undecided
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2015
?
remember007:
Not quilty of any
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by datprincess(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
undecided
Re: WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today by danimodd(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex / She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.