Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) (45518 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon Rocks Beautiful Baby Bump (WATCH) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Braids As She Visits Jamaica / Kunle Afolayan's Son's Celebrates Birthday At Lagos Fire Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Laveda(f): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cute lady smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Davidddon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
irunooboo:
this yeye aunty jos dey fork dick all over lagos when all her mates don marry finish. I pity her mama
u talk as if you don have brain, i recommend psychiatric re-evaluation for you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Davidddon(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
irunooboo:
this yeye aunty jos dey fork dick all over lagos when all her mates don marry finish. I pity her mama
you need a new life because the one u have is in a rotten form
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Davidddon(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
raayah:
Look how unhappy and unaccomplished she looks. I bet its because she isn't married.

We know that all women above 30 are unhappy and looking for husbands!

Poor Genevieve..
With the way you re talking, you re in love with her, don't use indirect way of proclaiming love to her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Tamee(f): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by silverprince413(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
My celebrity babe!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Davidddon(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
To me it seems they swear for her ooo, i can't imagine a lady getting old by day rejecting series of marriage advances from men capable of being perfect. This curse is from her village, am sure of it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Emrixx(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
irunooboo:
. U forget say na Atiku intimacy gadget be DAT wen he use Anal sex finish abi u go marry her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by simdam500(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
She's just as normal as anybody can be
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by martineverest(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
I actually listened 2 her diz morning on tatafo show....she spoke pidgin english throughout d show without forming.thumbs up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Yksoul(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
CUTE,SO FAR U ARE MAKING UR DREAM COME THROUGH,MARRIAGE CAN WAIT.SINCE U ALREADY HAD A DAUGHTER,DONT FALL FOR THE BADDOS THAT WILL MARRY AND JILT U LATER.TAK UR TIME BABEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by kissty(f): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
The "African goddess" looked amazing in braids as she went on radio interviews this morning to promote her new movie. The keeps looking younger and prettier by the day. See photos below

https://instagram.com/p/8VDn4iuOnL/?taken-by=genevievennaji
pls i need to know what dis pplp ar eating dat is making them evry day young apart frm make up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by sneak3(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Remember those days I see dis lady n Ramsey playing lovers roles then I always wish they end up together in real life... Pretty Babe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by rugged7(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Genny looks like my 3rd girlfriend...
Genny for show! kiss
I just love this chic. But seriously Genny, u need to marry a guy ASAP.
Ur too good to be alone.
Even if Atiku don "ponyo" dat nyash with the resultant anal surgery.
Your still good to go babe tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
The "African goddess" looked amazing in braids as she went on radio interviews this morning to promote her new movie. The keeps looking younger and prettier by the day. See photos below

https://instagram.com/p/8VDn4iuOnL/?taken-by=genevievennaji

Someone once ignorantly told me on NL that Nigerians do not have to be precise when it comes to the english because it is not our language. Forgeting that it is the National Language and most importantly, almost every country on earth makes it a point of duty to have a general knowledge of the language irrespective of what the national country's language is, because communication is key. OP, why is this "STORM" word always on every topic. Do understand when you use it? i don't think so. Is genevieve assualting the radio station with a mob or is she a Soldier, or is she there to make trouble? I have a better word for her intentions; VISIT'S
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Epitome of beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by ryanfletcher: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
well obvious I don't see any thing beautiful about her present outlook,unless there is another definition of ugly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by FKMagazine(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Genny tuely Rocks! By d way, wht combination is d classic fm (standing by genny) lady wearing? It's weird!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by stteejax(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Karashika

Fucking love Genny

Age wif grace.....wish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Originalsly: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm...."a woman is as old as she looks".....Genny be like age mates to soooooo many young girls...wayyyy younger that she! Always look so fine and knows what to wear when! But lots of haters....women hating on her I can understand... but I suspect guys that be bitching on her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by allcomage: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
raayah:
Look how unhappy and unaccomplished she looks. I bet its because she isn't married.

We know that all women above 30 are unhappy and looking for husbands!

Poor Genevieve..

POOR YOU.HOW UNHAPPY AND UNACCOMPLISHED?LAST TIME I LOOK AROUND I SAW TEACHERS,NURSES,CLEANERS,PASTORS,FASHON DESIGNERS,MARKET WOMEN E.T.C WHO ARE UNMARRIED AND ARE HAPPY.JENNY WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO.YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALOT OF YOUTH.GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by prmix: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
donigspain:
Ada Biafra... Nwa amuru amu... Omalicha... Ada ugo... Elewe ukwu egbue ewu... Ada oma... Ogbenye-alu... Olamma... Akwa Ugo...Achara ugo... Apu na-anwu... Igobe... Akwa nwa... Ukwu nwere nti... Ada Biafra... cool cool
Lol @ Ukwu nwere nti
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by cecegorz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
yatch360:
Her royal cuteness grin

Yatch 360

Absolutely her Royal cuteness!

No nudes, No useless cleavage baring, No tattoos, yet classy and very gorgeous!

Please give it up to the Africa's screen goddess.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by kunyeo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can you people please stop promoting this lady! By the time you splash her pics all over social media,you delude her with a wrong impression of her worth and beauty when her mates are already grandmas!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by SaviorJenvini(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls wake up from dat Night Mare, its not good for your health!

sammydon24:
I want to marry dis gurl...i ve visualised and seen it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
peterswagg:
Pretty but not yet married
guy marriage is not everything!besides its a thing of choice!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
I remembered back then when she used to have pimples disturb her face grin so embarrassing then grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by raayah(f): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
allcomage:

POOR YOU.HOW UNHAPPY AND UNACCOMPLISHED?LAST TIME I LOOK AROUND I SAW TEACHERS,NURSES,CLEANERS,PASTORS,FASHON DESIGNERS,MARKET WOMEN E.T.C WHO ARE UNMARRIED AND ARE HAPPY.JENNY WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO.YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALOT OF YOUTH.GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

I was being sarcastic sigh!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
olamisowon1:

Shut up! She's not married and so?see d way she's radiating! Most men re bad news and she rather live her life without complications. Deal with it lol
dont be silly!...and most women are what?saints?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by sabi99(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Emrixx:
. U forget say na Atiku intimacy gadget be DAT wen he use Anal sex finish abi u go marry her
............e be lyk say u dey chop raw thingsooo n na em dey make talk rawbish 4 mouth.....even 4 ur dp na 30 diff types of sex styles full am....na mbaka+TB joshua+okunerere+kumuyi+bishops go do u deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter / Wale Gates: Davido Is Flouting NYSC Rules & Liable To Be Penalized / Comedian Josh2funny Marries His Fiancée (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.