Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) (45523 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon Rocks Beautiful Baby Bump (WATCH) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Braids As She Visits Jamaica / Kunle Afolayan's Son's Celebrates Birthday At Lagos Fire Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by osazeeblue01: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
I WAS EXPECTING TO READ SHE IS GETTING MARRY NEXT SATURDAY.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by sholay2011(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
She looks beautiful.

So, what movie please?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Okay. Actually I missed fp
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
So.........
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
This girl is soooo fine, damn she is sexy, got me having ideas.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by masseratti: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
You guys should work out your use of words for God's sake, which one is "storm"? What happened to the word visit? Did she entered the radio station with rage or with thugs?
I am tired of NLs using Checkout,See,see how.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Ebukaokeke25: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sexy cool!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by RedCard1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beautiful Genny. Pls does anyone here have a clue on the movie? Pls help me with details cos I must watch it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by webshopng1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by ril19(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=irunooboo posthis yeye aunty jos dey fork dick all over lagos when all her mates don marry finish. I pity her mama U my friend are sooo new. As new as can be
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by shindarayo(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
peterswagg:
Pretty but not yet married
go and marry her now.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Somebody is going to get electrocuted if care if not taken of that power strip on the floor. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by HungerBAD: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
My role model.

You mean with pikin outside wedlock?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
donigspain:
Ada Biafra... Nwa amuru amu... Omalicha... Ada ugo... Elewe ukwu egbue ewu... Ada oma... Ogbenye-alu... Olamma... Akwa Ugo...Achara ugo... Apu na-anwu... Igobe... Akwa nwa... Ukwu nwere nti... Ada Biafra... cool cool
Someone who moaned different petnames while under one popular ex-vice president? It means biafra is ready to remain subservient to the hausas when established.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by kullozone(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
I've seen better. I was expecting something different.

Old age is catching up to her. She looks as basic as the girl standing next to her.

Bet why
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by HARDDON: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
predicta:
1 word"beautiful!"

u missed the wrinkles angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by kelvyn7: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
this woman go still dey form sweet sixteen angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by kullozone(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
raayah:
Look how unhappy and unaccomplished she looks. I bet its because she isn't married.

We know that all women above 30 are unhappy and looking for husbands!

Poor Genevieve..

See your lips that looks like a sagging bweast... Don't go and find solution to your own problem(s) you hear?
Blackanese!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Okesilas15: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Good for her.I however like her casual look
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by CSTR2: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beautiful igbo woman.
Yes, i know beautiful and igbo in the same sentence mean the same thing.
grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by chenkov(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beauty and brain
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by ephi123(f): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Storms?

Hhahaha cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by IceDude(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wow!.......Fine girl no pimples smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
olamisowon1:

Shut up! She's not married and so?see d way she's radiating! Most men re bad news and she rather live her life without complications. Deal with it lol

You look so natural; and that is one thing I like!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by LilTroy: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Combination of brains and looks. You rock...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Okesilas15: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
U wan join the movie?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by baloney: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
9ce
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by OutOnBail(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cute lady. Always looking awesome and balling smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by osabiya16(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Marriage na by force

I don't think she's beautiful she's beyond it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by donigspain(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
charix:

Someone who moaned different petnames while under one popular ex-vice president? It means biafra is ready to remain subservient to the hausas when established.
Sorry, I can't stoop to your pitiful level. Enjoy your troll/tribalistic life bro.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by tenderlady: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
I love u talk ur own grin
Genny nkem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace / Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.