Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) (45524 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon Rocks Beautiful Baby Bump (WATCH) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Braids As She Visits Jamaica / Kunle Afolayan's Son's Celebrates Birthday At Lagos Fire Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by olamisowon1(f): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You look so natural; and that is one thing I like!

Thanks for the compliment grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by flokii: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
dis Nnaji na bad girl o..

wetin don pass thru her legs no be am atal

saw her se*tape and was like.... Damn!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
olamisowon1:

Thanks for the compliment grin
Welcome honey, you are loved
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
flokii:
dis Nnaji na bad girl o..
wetin don pass thru her legs no be am atal

saw her se*tape and was like.... Damn!
provide the link to the sextape or shut up
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
EACH time I see GENEVIVE, I reiterate my VOW never to marry a PHAT LADY who is not conscious of her looks.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by ladychioma: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jenny you
look so cute.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
peterswagg:
Pretty but not yet married

You could have always stopped at pretty.
Being married or not doesn't change a thing.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
irunooboo:
this yeye aunty jos dey fork dick all over lagos when all her mates don marry finish. I pity her mama

I'm surprised your gender says female.
It's not her mother that should be pitied but rather you that delights in the take down of another woman.
Why don't you try for a change to be supportive of a successful woman, or better still try succeeding at something instead of trolling fellow women on social media.

United we stand.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

You mean with pikin outside wedlock?

Yes, even with that you sexist Clown
At least she's made more impact and changed more lives than some inside wedlock mothers.
She is a role model to people. DEAL WITH IT!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lovely as usual.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by HungerBAD: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=girly00zero post=38607580]

Yes, even with that you sexist Clown
At least she's made more impact and changed more lives than some inside wedlock mothers.
She is a role model to people. DEAL WITH IT![/quote

Sexist? Clown? Laughing. The names I get called here, lol.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=38608108][/quote]

Seems like your knowledge has been questioned a number of times if u get called names on a regular.

Between, I wasn't calling you names just stating your qualities.
Lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some dumb comments tho, well as long as she's loving her herself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by princeBlack77(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
The "African goddess" looked amazing in braids as she went on radio interviews this morning to promote her new movie. The keeps looking younger and prettier by the day. See photos below

https://instagram.com/p/8VDn4iuOnL/?taken
-by=genevievennaji
dis is art of facial surgery abeg
grin
ChuzzyBlog:
The "African goddess" looked amazing in braids as she went on radio interviews this morning to promote her new movie. The keeps looking younger and prettier by the day. See photos below

https://instagram.com/p/8VDn4iuOnL/?taken
-by=genevievennaji
dis is art of facial surgery abeg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nabfresh(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
she is jess as young nd astonishing as ever.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Ignyte(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
sammydon24:
I want to marry dis gurl...i ve visualised and seen it

nairalanders come see sumtin o... laff don kill me remain Burial...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Genevieve my Crush and Fanta!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by mensdept: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Everyday on Nairaland people are "rocking this and that" LOL

This is the programming of Yahoo and people magazine

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by iriskiki(f): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Please tell them. Being married is not the end all be all of life. It's not for everyone. But I'm sure most don't care and just judge others because they can manage to type and have data plans.

olamisowon1:

Shut up! She's not married and so?see d way she's radiating! Most men re bad news and she rather live her life without complications. Deal with it lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Godmother(f): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Her braids: I love!
Her outfit: To die for!

This chick is just too pretty!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by edigas1996: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2015
cute lady......bt try n get marryd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos) / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.