Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend (8080 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2009
@topic

he forced you to have sex, after that what happened?u still stayed with him didn't u? did u report him to the police or sthg?im sure no? did u break off with him immediately?nope you were having hope that he will come to change or love you and respect u more isnt it? u r one of the people that date without reasoning and with eyes closed, if u ask me,i think most of the fault comes from u,so stop whinning

you are one of the used and dumped ,so wat? stay there and keep wetting ur pampers all in te name of wishing a boy who is most defintely enjoying himself now with a more correct babe dead

why do some people blame other people for their silly mistakes?even the same God wasnt he the one that said we should be as wise as a serpent, dont call on him now to act on wat u brought upon urself
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2009
goooood point there!

I definitely reported him to the police, (not enough substantial proof) plus I had my sweet revenge, Im sure he knows and will never forget what i did to him, Revenge is best when one is heartless and served on a cold platter,
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2009
ehen after revenge what happened

the guy has moved on and you are still here,so. . . . .

if u ask me i think you are the one that lost in the past and still d same person loosing now,carrying excess luggage with you all in the name of  an ex
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2009
Its not about who wins or loses. Its life.
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2009
nope its about who looses and who gains and who still stands on gaining

it is appointed unto one to fall but the question is not if one falls, the question is if you fall will you rise again,dust urself off and walk leaving ur downfall behind?

thats what life is all about
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2009
exactly my point !
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2009
I still wish him DEAD though.

Sango and Ogun are definately working,

I know that he will never find a job.
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2009
nope my point

u had a fall emotionally with ur ex, and u r stil holding unto the downfall,when will u dust urself off and get going,leaving the reason for the emotional apin behind? when you are 50?
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by idupaul: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2009
stupid poster
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by ladybam(f): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

depends on where u're located. Even if this one gets marrried, he will not give birth. He balls have been tired to a calabash! buahahahahaha

na u tie am. . . . . . . . .lol
anyway,plz move  on and 4get d asshole. . .  .
but den,just out of curiousity,wat did do in revenge. . . .
i mit also like 2use dt weapon someday!
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2009
Im already 50   grin grin
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2009
keep calling upon sango and babalawo dat died only gawd knows when

all this curses will fall to no effect once that guy kneels on the ground and asls God for forgiveness

now who do u think God will be fighting for,u drowning urself with sango or him whos turned to God

hahahaahahhaahhahahaah
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by ladybam(f): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

I know that he will never find a job.  

na u tie dat one kwa. . . hehehe
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2009
lady bam:

na u tie am. . . . . . . . .lol
anyway,plz move  on and 4get d asshole. . .  .
but den,just out of curiousity,wat did do in revenge. . . .
i mit also like 2use dt weapon someday!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2009
lady bam:

na u tie dat one kwa. . . hehehe

if she likes let her tie his entire life,na today undecided

wait when the boy finds out the reason for his problems and seeks the face of God ,we go see who go dey tied at the end of the day grin grin grin
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

keep calling upon sango and babalawo dat died only gawd knows when

all this curses will fall to no effect once that guy kneels on the ground and asls God for forgiveness

now who do u think God will be fighting for,u drowning urself with sango or him whos turned to God

hahahaahahhaahhahahaah

As always, Nigerians can't have a conversation without a discussion on religious bull

God is not just a god of forgiveness, he is also a JUST god. Whatever a man sows, he shall reap. Don't matter how many times u ask for forgiveness.

Karma is real.
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2009
It will be a god vs. god fight. ahahahah

Im sure the war already began.
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2009
madam posa abeg let me advice you dont forget to tie ur ex's generation both born and unborn u hear grin grin grin

man rape u,u still dey date am when him cme finis u,suck ur orange finish,dump u,u wan die grin cheesy

make i hear word ojare,dey tie the guy dey go i wnt be surprised if na u,ur womb and generatiom d sango mistakenly tie grin grin grin grin

dey diaaa, d dude im sure go dey work for correct company u dey hiaaa they shout

continue shouting,its part of madness and madness is allowed grin grin hahahahahaha
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

madam posa abeg let me advice you dont forget to tie ur ex's generation both born and unborn u hear grin grin grin

man rape u,u still dey date am when him cme finis u,suck ur orange finish,dump u,u wan die grin cheesy

make i hear word ojare,dey tie the guy dey go i wnt be surprised if na u,ur womb and generatiom d sango mistakenly tie grin grin grin grin

dey diaaa, d dude im sure go dey work for correct company u dey hiaaa they shout

continue shouting,its part of madness and madness is allowed grin grin hahahahahaha

I guess. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2009
No where in my post have I shouted. Only expressing my thoughts which Im definately allowed to do on a public forum.

Just like you, im also certainly entitled to my opinion. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

I guess. wink wink wink wink wink wink

have a nice sweet fight my dear grin grin cheesy cheesy

but like i said dont forget to tie up his entire generation as long as d babalawo no mkstakenly tie ur womb down and your generation,its ok kiss cheesy
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

have a nice sweet fight my dear grin grin cheesy cheesy

but like i said dont forget to tie up his entire generation as long as d babalawo no mkstakenly tie ur womb down and your generation,its ok kiss cheesy

will remember that. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

No where in my post have I shouted. Only expressing my thoughts which Im definately allowed to do on a public forum.

Just like you, im also certainly entitled to my opinion. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ewww u r making me feel bad,where did i say u aint entitled to ur opinion sad grin cheesy

abeg u r entitled to it but stop shouting abeg,u have been shouting about this ex of urs since on dis forum,plsss ooo dont die of heart attack and stroke abeg grin grin
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2009
I wish my EX-BOYFRIEND DEAD.    grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

ewww u r making me feel bad,where did i say u aint entitled to ur opinion sad grin cheesy

abeg u r entitled to it but stop shouting abeg,u have been shouting about this ex of urs since on dis forum,plsss ooo dont die of heart attack and stroke abeg grin grin

O[b]Okay and its bothering you, so u've taking sweet time out of your day and of all the important things you could be doing to respond. Thanks I appreciate it. [/b]
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2009
posakosa:

if wishes were horses grin grin grin

posakosa:

O[b]Okay and its bothering you, so u've taking sweet time out of your day and of all the important things you could be doing to respond. Thanks I appreciate it. [/b]

im bored dats why im here,and when im bored i love replying boring topics grin grin
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

if wishes were horses grin grin grin

im bored dats why im here,and when im bored i love replying boring topics grin grin

Koool. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by spikedcylinder: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2009
Hatred is good my dear, it is good.
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by Moyola(f): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2009
Cryin' ova spilled milk ehy?

Long live your Bhoifwiend "Mr Bassey"!! tongue
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by posakosa(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2009
now ex, thank you very much! wink
Re: I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend by Moyola(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2009
Well, d thought of him ought not hv crossed yur mind. . . since hez yur X. Yu welkum shaa! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex / This Photos From Kenya Will Prove That kenya Is Truly Bad And Sexualized / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.