Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex (7950 Views)

Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Condom With Sperm For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2015
I know nigerians are backwardly ret.arded but dey keep amazing me everyday. Dis is the 1st time am hearing dis one ooooh. I opened of my guy wallet and saw condoms full inside both used and un-unsed just scatter inside like refuse dump I come ask am wetin he dey use "used" condom do.
The guy told me that its the best thing to do after se.x wit any lady. Dat u cant have sex with a lady nd leave ur condom where she can see it except u want ur destiny to be diverted. Nawaoooooh. Which brought me to the kwensions, how would a girl divert ur destiny? how wud the girl feel after havin se.x with her nd u are taking the condom with both sper.m inside nd shooking inside ur wallet, to prevent ur destiny from diverting. Naija men are just disgusting. And many others do this, better change before its too late. angry
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by misspicy(f): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2015
6:22am undecided

6 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:
6:22am undecided
undecided maybe u shud ansa 4 ur boifrind. Afta naijaboiy fork u, him dey carry condom wit am? And dont deny else i'll expose ur horrny ass.

5 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by palladin: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2015
I don't believe that crap.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Mmmm...juz wondering how the wallet smells when u open it? cool

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Theyveedo(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2015
A guy carrying used CD in his wallet

Sweet@ ur lying

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by gamaliel121(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...juz wondering how the wallet smells when u open it? cool

Mehn!!! Silly girl
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2015
gamaliel121:

Mehn!!! Silly girl

Im silly as I can be handsome kiss
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Im silly as I can be handsome kiss
omg. You are a guy shocked
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by misspicy(f): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
undecided maybe u shud ansa 4 ur boifrind. Afta naij aboiy fork u, him dey carry condom wit am? And dont deny else i'll expose ur horrny ass.
sorry i went to brush and bath first....inshort wait am coming lemme sweep the house fiirst tongue

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

sorry i went to brush and bath first....inshort wait am coming lemme sweep the house fiirst tongue
i'll wait if u like after sweeping, goan wash the toliet nd empty the trash-can but u must ansa me

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by falconey(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2015
yes ofcourse

The toilet around will swallow it.

What is condom again
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
omg. You are a guy shocked

Lol... what u think doesn't count... cool
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2015
NAWAO im still a virgin, mayb i will answer after iv been disvirgin.
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Young03(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2015
I gv it to children, they will be hapi, uncle bought them a ballon

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Maxi112: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

that means u r mad in China
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Maxi112: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2015
to me I dnt leave my condom for any girl to dispose it for me. after the match strect to the toilet
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
that means u r mad in China

Lol..
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by khristals(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2015
destiny diversion ... coming from a guy who has used shealths containing fragments of semen in his wallet..

OP no offense tho, but them Don divert this guy destiny tey tey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Young03:
I gv it to children, they will be hapi, uncle bought them a ballon
And they mistakentely put it in their mother's hole undecided with the sperm inside. Smh
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

you tink so? I got my eyes on u nd if u are a guy ur end is near on nairaland
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
i mean takin it out of the lady's house 4 good. Not even lettin her know where u dump it. She can as well go to the soakaway and find it na.
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Chimezie198(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2015
me i no follow dey do am oo.. no come here dey generalise nonsense here before i go spank dat ur flat yansh.
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Young03(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
And they mistakentely put it in their mother's hole undecided with the sperm inside. Smh

may be they wash it before

has they given u admision, dont ask me how i knew ur seekin for admision
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
you tink so? I got my eyes on u nd if u are a guy ur end is near on nairaland

Yeaaahh sure!! keep ur big goggly eyes peeled open 24/7 like a thief...
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Young03:

may be they wash it before

has they given u admision, dont ask me how i knew ur seekin for admision
dey have not ooooh. *sad* i want to register IJMB since pre-degree is over but i dont even know wattis IJMB. God go help me sha
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeaaahh sure!! keep ur big goggly eyes peeled open 24/7 like a thief...
LOL. Funny u. I'll keep them open but i wont spent 24/7 watching u on nairaland. I got beta tins to do but bliv me i'll catch u
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
me i no follow dey do am oo.. no come here dey generalise nonsense here before i go spank dat ur flat yansh.
see faqqot. angry wanto spank his fellow boi ynash oya farano coman do the needful
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2015
khristals:
destiny diversion ... coming from a guy who has used shealths containing fragments of semen in his wallet..

OP no offense tho, but them Don divert this guy destiny tey tey cheesy
ooooooops grin
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Chimezie198(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
see faqqot. angry wanto spank his fellow boi ynash oya farano coman do the needful
na d F wey i see confuse me.
as i come view ur profile na small head with big teeth wey no gree mouth close.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Chimezie198:
na d F wey i see confuse me.
as i come view ur profile na small head with big teeth wey no gree mouth close.
lol. Teeth no big nd mouth fit close. They call dat smiling.
Re: Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex by falconey(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
i mean takin it out of the lady's house 4 good. Not even lettin her know where u dump it. She can as well go to the soakaway and find it na.

go to sokaway to find a semen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / N / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.