Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls (5079 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Since early 2000 nigerian guys have been working tirelessly discovering nigerian girls tricks/cheats/deception. For example

* knowing when your GF is cheating

* knowing when she lies to extort money from you.

* Knowing their natural skin/ hair.

* knowing when she is wearing butt pad and boob pad

* knowing you have been friendzoned

* knowing she want nothing but your money .

I can go on and on. Thanks to the brilliant nigerian guys we now know all our girls cheats.

these tricks/cheats still work mostly on naive/dumb/young nigerian guys and on guys blinded by "LOVE"

the ONE and ONLY remaining secret/cheat/trick nigerian girls use that nigerian guys have not been able to dectect is
HOW TO DETECT WHEN YOUR GF/WIFE USES "ALUM" on you.

We all know nigerian girls are promiscous 90%, the remaining 10% are not yet born.

Guys can we ever detect this?

Cc
Ronald4lif
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Naijaboiy
Kinglekan
Cutehector
Sveen
Rapmoney
Iamtribalist
Emusmith
Falconey
Kingtom
Buygala.

My name is daviyjones ¤ THE MAN OF LIST¤
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by agarawu23(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmm

Eleyi lagbara gan ni cheesy

Alum kwa
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by RoyalBlak007: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
O.P...so there is no responsible girl at this moment?
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by jaymejate: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls, Alum to do what exactly? Na JuJu?
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
@OP Daviyjoness, based on personal experience and years of evangelism inside pussiess, the only way u can tell if a lady uses alum is if uve slept with her at the time when she has not started to use the alum, u discover that when u penetrate her toto, its usually tighter than how it was when u first fvcked her, another way is when she have multiple orgasm in a single round when u as d man have not cum more than two times, another way to know is that u realise that her TOTO get loosen afta about 30minutes of fvcking her, it is no longer tight as it use to 30minutes ago when u first penetrated, dat shows dat d power of the alum has loosed its grip over her TOTO due to intence orgasm, well this is what iv discoverd from d ones dat actually told me of using alum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by abbeycial: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
picture of how it is used or i donbilivit!

quote me negatively if u are unemployed.
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
At the moment there is no reasonable girl
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
@OP pls try get sense
dumb undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
jaymejate:
Pls, Alum to do what exactly? Na JuJu?
it makes any loose punny tight. undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
O.P...so there is no responsible girl at this moment?

undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
abbeycial:
picture of how it is used or i donbilivit!

quote me negatively if u are unemployed.
dumb undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by jaymejate: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
it makes any loose punny tight. undecided

chisos!!! No wonder, i de notice Alum 4 sum girls bag. End of Time
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
jaymejate:

chisos!!! No wonder, i de notice Alum 4 sum girls bag. End of Time
the problem is how to detect when they use it. undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by falconey(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
you should be asking the girls.

1 Like

Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Aminat508
Mizmycoli
Jollyjoy
Misspicy
Mourin
Twaci
Ronke001 grin
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Space booked cool
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Omotayor123(f): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
cool
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Alum?! lol Hahahahahahahahaha no kidding, puna = snail. they tricks are too many, EggovinNma please can you decode this?
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
@OP Daviyjoness, based on personal experience and years of evangelism inside pussiess, the only way u can tell if a lady uses alum is if uve slept with her at the time when she has not started to use the alum, u discover that when u penetrate her toto, its usually tighter than how it was when u first fvcked her, another way is when she have multiple orgasm in a single round when u as d man have not cum more than two times, another way to know is that u realise that her TOTO get loosen afta about 30minutes of fvcking her, it is no longer tight as it use to 30minutes ago when u first penetrated, dat shows dat d power of the alum has loosed its grip over her TOTO due to intence orgasm, well this is what iv discoverd from d ones dat actually told me of using alum.
Years of evangelism in pussiess?!!?!!! nairaland guys eeeh lol well as for the multiple orgasm part, that's a big lie and "intense " orgasm can't loosen the puna.
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
icedbeatz:

Years of evangelism in pussiess?!!?!!! nairaland guys eeeh lol
undecided

1 Like

Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Space booked cool
tell us if you know undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by IamLEGEND1: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'll be back..
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by bqlekan(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
you guys should Google vagifirm,

I think we are in big trouble now.. grin
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:

Are u sure abt d multiple orgasms aspect
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Precious91(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
You won't see the ladies post on a thread like this.None of them angry

1 Like

Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
tell us if you know undecided
Alryt I dey come
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
papadee93:

Are u sure abt d multiple orgasms aspect
undecided try it first
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Precious91:
You won't see the ladies post on a thread like this.None of them angry
they are always afraid of my threads undecided
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lollll,i no fit laff.

cheesy,cheesy
Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
they are always afraid of my threads undecided
for ur chinko mindcheesy

3 Likes

Re: The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls by DAVIYJONESS: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
for ur chinko mindcheesy
tell me I'm wrong, can you justify yourself? Every thread I created about girls are facts. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. / Say Hello To Randalin The Lady With The Biggest Booty / Lol!! See What A Guy Replied After A Girl Bashed Him For Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.