Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London (53437 Views)

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by kishimi8(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
But until they British authorities mention the names we can't be sure, , fingers crossed praying this is true
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Niceiroko: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ur real papa ogogoro u boko haram
goodlifehyd:
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in New York called on the international community to urgently redouble its efforts to strengthen mechanisms for dismantling safe havens for proceeds of corruption.

Yet some wailers were telling us it was a failed trip, its not yet a week and we seeing the result of that speech, who wont take him serious when they know he's not that ogogoro drinking PHD holder we got before.

I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
Like i said in my previous post, Saraki is dancing to the raggaeblues he played himself, now its the turn of OPOLO EYES to dance to DOUBLE WAHALA grin grin
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by GoodGovernance: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
''I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.''

SAI BUHARI!
SAI BABA!!
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by abduljabbar4(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
StOla:
I'm waiting for Olisah Metuh and Chukwudi44, both defence lawyers of corruption. Even if the accused is unknown to them or their party, it is their destiny to defend and protect the integrity of corruption.
*fact*

Mr shukwudi where art though?
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by symbianDON(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
ibori will be like..."Thank God o! we go soon de two for here".
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by babafirst(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4gud:
Independence anniversary expenditure for the past 5 years.
2011- N13 billion
2012- N15 billion
2013- N14 billion
2014- N22 billion
2015- N70 million
Some govt officials are meant to rot in jail sincerely.
Let me tell you the amount I GUESS was stolen out of the above expenditure.
2011-12.9 Bill.
2012- 14.5 Bill
2013-13.95 Bill
2014-21.99 Bill
2015-Nothing to steal,nobody dares to steal.lol.(This last one not a guess but a fact ,more lol)

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by goodlifehyd(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Someone who doesn't have a father never know the value of one. its a pity
Niceiroko:
Ur real papa ogogoro u boko haram
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by ruffDiamond: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
adioolayi:

She is now "International thief thief"...in the voice of Abami Eda of blessed memory
grin *backup*international rogue

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by babafirst(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
harry509:
u Rr rite oooh my broda. Nigeria wil b great by d special grace of GOD.
Aaaaamennnnnnnnnn
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm afraid this woman is jail bound, sealed. Anyone who's conversant of how the British forces particularly NCA operate would tell that before they make arrest they have concluded investigation and have concrete evidence to nail the culprit.

I heard Nigerian government is making extradition proceedings but it might only happen if she doesn't hold a British citizenship. Otherwise, they won't let it happen as they would have the constitutional power to test her complicity in the British judiciary as one of their national.

It will be in her own good if she doesn't hold a British citizenship else her confinement in a gulag is 101% guarantee.

Be that as it may, Nigeria is having a serious and action president for the first time since it birth and there's hope in our country. The era of impunity, massive looting and 'stealing is not corruption' seems to be victorian. A very welcome development and should be encouraged by all well meaning Nigerians.

Did Ibori have UK citizenship?
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by dandostism88(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
She should be remanded in prison until her trials
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
KORLAR:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-efcc-swoops-diezanis-residence-abuja-ex-minister-arrested-london

Efcc swooping to search her house 4 months after she left power...What could they possibly see

Nigeria na craze.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by remirez07(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
KORLAR:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-efcc-swoops-diezanis-residence-abuja-ex-minister-arrested-london
if she found guilty, she should dance to the beat..... But Naija shaa... lemme halt tomorrow's report before I conclude.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by babafirst(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- add South Africa
- add Bayelsa
- add Asaba
- add USA

Lalasticlala grin
Make una add Afghanistan,NorthKorea ,Cambodia and Koma,I hear say some our money dey dia too.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by wale6run: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jail the freaking brigand
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by ronald4lif(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toby77:

Did Ibori have UK citizenship?

Yes, Ibori is a British citizen. Do your findings and confirm.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Urine: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
franchizy:
I condemn this, I condemn it, I condemn it. This is clear witch hunting by the APC led government.
We the concerned south south youths will never be alive and allow our daughter suffer for offences she never committed.
Every well meaning Nigerian and the international communities knows our daughter made Nigeria proud by being the first female OPEC president and she brought a lot of reforms in the petroleum sector.
For peace to reign, the FG should as a matter of urgency order her release unconditionally.

They want to give James Ibori a cell mate so he will impregnant our daughter.
This can never happen.

Apologies for quoting you earlier, I can now see your sarcasm clearly.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by olumalcolm(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am goin to London. D Queen must hear dis grin

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by solonazzy: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
neocortex:

Stop fooling yourself, OBJ didn't have to travel before Ibori was jailed.
Everyone knows that UK doesn't tolerate money laundering.

When they have evidence they go against their target.
Doh...i can imagine hw u feel, .... Wuld u help her serve her jail terms wen d tym comes?
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by favourlove1: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
politricks:
This just keeps getting better and better. The day this woman is sent to jail, i will kill a cow that day and invite my friends to come and eat.
it can never happen. Mark my words. Besides what about all the subsidy thieves who are now strong Apc gods? Denziani is d reason some northerners are still in possession of oil blocks. I see her walking free in d nearest future
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by frisky2good(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Do people keep documents of bribes paid and received?
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Skybee1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
if ds is nat witch hunt arrest d so call amaechi m fashola n b fair in ur useless judgmnt,illiterate govt.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by neocortex: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
solonazzy:

Doh...i can imagine hw u feel, .... Wuld u help her serve her jail terms wen d tym comes?

I assume you can comprehend, kindly
read my post again.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by MadCow1: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
politricks:
This just keeps getting better and better. The day this woman is sent to jail, i will kill a cow that day and invite my friends to come and eat.

I will supply the Champagne and Henessy..

I have been patiently waiting for her to be bagged.

The things this woman did as NNPC boss, only God can properly judge her.

I cringed after one meeting I had with her in attendance. My eye never even tear that year but I was grossly irritated by the way she was strutting around like a demi God.

What many Nigerians don't seem to realise is that the actions of this woman has destroyed the petroleum sector. Many IOC's are divesting their assets and looking to move out. People are being fired like tomorrow no dey.

I lost my job because of this woman. If she goes to jail, I am definitely popping a bottle of Crystal to celebrate.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by favourlove1: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in New York called on the international community to urgently redouble its efforts to strengthen mechanisms for dismantling safe havens for proceeds of corruption.

Yet some wailers were telling us it was a failed trip, its not yet a week and we seeing the result of that speech, who wont take him serious when they know he's not that ogogoro drinking PHD holder we got before.

I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
Like i said in my previous post, Saraki is dancing to the raggaeblues he played himself, now its the turn of OPOLO EYES to dance to DOUBLE WAHALA grin grin
my dear sit n watch. Na dust u dey yarn. Untill she goes to jail but for now just sit and watch. Actions that is if she is found guilty n I don't think she is. You guys want her jailed but law isn't about peoples views but about facts n figures. U keep mentioning wailers soon u go join d wailing team.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by mrrock: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Though, a Jonathan supporter, but I like this arrest and prosecution of Jonathan's cabinet who are corrupt. Nobody should say witch-hunt, cause Jonathan had all the time in the world to prosecute corrupt administrations before him.

But, it's one thing to locate looted funds in Europe or America, and it's another thing to have it returned to Africa. Over 15 years of Abacha's loots being discovered in Europe and America, yet the funds couldn't be returned to us on time.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
When will Tinubu and Ameachi be arrested?

Good one btw, waiting for more.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Bimpe29: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Over there she and her paid master will be made to understand that, stealing is corruption any time any where. Also, hundreds of SAN can not defend her not to be jailed. At least she will enjoy her jail term in UK
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by MaziOmenuko: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
This news just put a smile on my face! I felt like shedding tears of joy!

This is one if those moments I can say: yes, I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

I'm also proud to be one of those that sent the otuoke drunk back to his villa.

Patiently waiting when it will get to the turn of chief TA Orji, ochendo one of abia state,

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
malton:
They most likely won't find anything incriminating by now. She must have already stashed it all in some safe place, or even worse, laundered all. Thieves get sharp mind.

Have you heard about forensic accounting?

You think you're dealing with average Nigerian n20 from okada yeye police?
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by skyps(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Seriously, has this news been confirmed? Because I can't find her name mentioned on the twitter handle of the agency said to have arrested her
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by teadrake(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
politricks:
I'll trek from Ilorin to whatever location you choose to celebrate bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.