Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London (53438 Views)

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2015
stevecantrell:

That's what you call a STING operation.

Co-ordinated and executed between 2 countries (UK and Nig.)

The fish is now in the aquarium.

How is this a sting operation? A bi you just wan blow grammar, lol
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2015
ROSYL:

Unless those guys at EFCC are not trained well. There is no way you can launder such a huge sum, not just once or twice, without leaving any trail.....naaaa
hard trained EFCC....they don't have any idea.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2015
kosplateau:

hard trained EFCC....they don't have any idea.

If they are actually well trained, they should be able to gather enough evidence to nail her. No one launders that kind of amount, without any leak somewhere. She was just a greedy minister, not a trained criminal, hence there must be a leak somewhere.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by goodlifehyd(m): 1:47am On Oct 03, 2015
#YAWN
amusadele:
dust
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by playtheblues(f): 2:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Akwa Ibom Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Have Not Been Paid A Dime by playtheblues: 9:00pm On Oct 02
It is with deep sorrow that I write this.
We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.
While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.
Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.
It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.
Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.
Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.
Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.
My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.
The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.
Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.
I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commuting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.
We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by qualityovenbake(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

When baba said this over the weekend y'all thought baba was kidding

You have got to be a prophet
Am not a prophet madam, am just a concern citizen. The past leaders bled our national treasury and Allison was one of the major contributor.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by 2rez: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2015
goodlifehyd:
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in New York called on the international community to urgently redouble its efforts to strengthen mechanisms for dismantling safe havens for proceeds of corruption.

Yet some wailers were telling us it was a failed trip, its not yet a week and we seeing the result of that speech, who wont take him serious when they know he's not that ogogoro drinking PHD holder we got before.

I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
Like i said in my previous post, Saraki is dancing to the raggaeblues he played himself, now its the turn of OPOLO EYES to dance to DOUBLE WAHALA grin grin

Oh my! @ tha bolded though grin. Oya jijo ayo...

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, as he was known when he was CBN governor, had raised the alarm that $20 billion was not properly accounted for by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

If the above allegation coupled with Oshiomole's $6billion, Abiola's $9.6billion, Buhari's 1million barrels of oil daily, Soludo's 30trillion etc is true...why has their NOT being significant improvement in proceeds to federation account even when oil price is averaging $61...So who's lying here? Maybe buhari and co are lying or are stealing same amount too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.