Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London (53417 Views)

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by OfoIgbo: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Good news. I hope the authorities also arrest the two Yoruba oil magnates that are mentioned

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by omokab: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
politricks:
This just keeps getting better and better. The day this woman is sent to jail, i will kill a cow that day and invite my friends to come and eat.
please if you invite me I will come. Her jail worth call for celebration.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by MyMouth(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Where are the Igbo professional protesters? Market don come ooo! We need u guys to come and protest in London asap!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Burger01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
politricks:
This just keeps getting better and better. The day this woman is sent to jail, i will kill a cow that day and invite my friends to come and eat.
Bookmarked. I must eat from the slaughtered cow. I will come along with Lambrusco wine, Bailey's, Amarula, and some you know.smiley

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by kandiikane(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'm confused, this part of the law is not my forte but who exactly arrested her? The uk police or nigerian police, was there a request for extradition? Which international agencies, has she been charged already or is there an investigation still going on, on whether she stole money or not. Was the arrest even legal? Was there really an arrest? Anyone?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
modath:

When it rains, it pouuurrrrrsssss!!!

When this woman was robbing the nation to gbese level, sure she never thought bush meat go catch hunter....

Where are the wailers that were screaming Deiziani husband had warned Baba ? * tongue out*
plus..these banks that help them. when pesin carry under ten thousand dollars to transfer.. d idiots will be disturbing of rules.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by front247: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ibori should be given a female cell mate so that he can impregnate her
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by chydo55: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
There is no greater Gift to celebrate 55 years of NIGERIA as an Independent Nation than this Good news of the arrest of the most wanted woman in the world. I had hope and trusted PMB when I casted my vote for him because I knew it will never be business as usual for Criminals who have looted Nigeria dry. All V.I.P ( Vagabonds In Power ), must return our money from where ever they have stacked or banked them
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by liveth101: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by cbliss(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Long overdue
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by cyberguy72(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
politricks:
mumu wot of Amaechi, Tinubu., Atiku, Obj
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by simdam500(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sitting back and relax to see how the drama unfold cool
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Unlimitedoye: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
blazetitov:
This is handiwork of Tinubu and Amechi who planned this together. LOL.

I no go gree oo, this is pure wizard, witch and mami-water hunting grin grin grin grin grin grin
she allegedly steal our money and she allegedly went to prision today news call for celebration
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by amusadele: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in New York called on the international community to urgently redouble its efforts to strengthen mechanisms for dismantling safe havens for proceeds of corruption.

Yet some wailers were telling us it was a failed trip, its not yet a week and we seeing the result of that speech, who wont take him serious when they know he's not that ogogoro drinking PHD holder we got before.

I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
Like i said in my previous post, Saraki is dancing to the raggaeblues he played himself, now its the turn of OPOLO EYES to dance to DOUBLE WAHALA grin grin
dust
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
freecocoa:
When will Tinubu and Ameachi be arrested?

Good one btw, waiting for more.
never.. unless when they mistakenly go or reside abroad...Nigerian system is weak and corrupt.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by DONFASZY(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
ride on dis hatless ITT nigerians....
check fela songs... u no d meanin of ITT
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by banio: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
I forsee what my mouth can't speak.
The Creator of Heaven and Earth pls fast forward my seven Ships of Gold
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by marv1: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in New York called on the international community to urgently redouble its efforts to strengthen mechanisms for dismantling safe havens for proceeds of corruption.

Yet some wailers were telling us it was a failed trip, its not yet a week and we seeing the result of that speech, who wont take him serious when they know he's not that ogogoro drinking PHD holder we got before.

I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.
Like i said in my previous post, Saraki is dancing to the raggaeblues he played himself, now its the turn of OPOLO EYES to dance to DOUBLE WAHALA grin grin
Anyone who is still doubting the credibility of PMB is a BIG FOOL, because only fools doubts proofs. A team of french business men are coming to nigeria any moment from now for big investments. This is the first of its kind in africa. God bless PMB. God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by marv1: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
cyberguy72:
God will catch them one by one.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by banio: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
This sectional persecution and arrest of Southerners.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:
So my Crush has been Busted?!
They Should Jejely Return our Money to us
Bhad guy, so they should return only "our"money?
They shouldn't return ur crush back to u?
grin
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Slimzjoe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Bhad guy, so they should return only "our"money?
They shouldn't return ur crush back to u?
grin

Its Money over everything!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
The EFCC has now demonstrated the highest level of stupidity and foolishness of the common order to Nigerians. it was when British police arrested Deziani that they now started to act. Why don't they arrest her when she was the minister. It seems they are following orders from the British police
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:
So my Crush has been Busted?!
They Should Jejely Return our Money to us
wait it wil be returned and shared to you like ABACHA'S loots
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Slimzjoe(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
MEGA4BILLION:
wait it wil be returned and shared to you like ABACHA'S loots

Let's Hope the Saint with Body Language will do So

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by malton: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
enigmang:

Exactly !! anyone who believes they will find anything useful in her house is a dreamerr..... she had since GEJ lost the election to sweep the house clean.. i don't even think her fingerprint can be found in that house..
LOL. You're so funny man.
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Afroconnect: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:

Opolo eyes no be open eyes.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by opportunity0101(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:

I dey gbadun u jare. Opportunity dey ur back

1 Like

Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by politricks: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
cyberguy72:
What about them?
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2015
MissJayne:
I don't believe EFCC left the boarder of Nigeria in search of Alison while there are a hundred and one thieves and looters here.
Who are these people deceiving. Unresolved cases are here and there, waiting for attention and the best thing they thought of is to travel out looking for one of the hundred thieves and public diversion of funds expert.

OK

And who says EFCC left the border in search of Madam. Did you read the news at all?
Re: EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2015
enigmang:

Exactly !! anyone who believes they will find anything useful in her house is a dreamerr..... she had since GEJ lost the election to sweep the house clean.. i don't even think her fingerprint can be found in that house..

Unless those guys at EFCC are not trained well. There is no way you can launder such a huge sum, not just once or twice, without leaving any trail.....naaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.