Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus (38571 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2015
mustiiz:

Dearie dat ws too hrash moreova he wsnt referin to u
weda or nt it wz refered 2 her wz nt d ish! D ish is dat he wz "rude"
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by wiseoneking: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sFDPNbkB7X0/Vg69QrlRqhI/AAAAAAAAMs8/hLtszdIN-n0/s640/eniola.jpg[/img]
Ever since Eniola Badmus showed off her nose ring on her way to South-Africa for AMAA last week, she has been receiving a lot of flak from her fans who feel the accessory is inappropriate.

Well, she has responded to these criticisms via her SnapChat.

She warned all her critics to face their own personal businesses and leave her to face hers.

She wrote: "It's my life and my nose ring. If you don't like it, report to God. Free Eniola Badmus,"

Lol. Bullseye!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/if-you-dont-like-my-nose-ring-report-to.html

Every Dick and Harry using the name of God to cover their reproach. Your wearing ring on your nose makes you imature and a like woman of a sense of a 14yrs. Take a simple correction and accept your childish act.

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by kingsdem: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
This fat fool with body odour don't even have shame, abi? Look at her wide dirty mouth!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by mustiiz(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
weda or nt it wz refered 2 her wz nt d ish! D ish is dat he wz "rude"

Ok den.. Have added u up on bbm.. So we can get to chat better
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by chinedusamson(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Aah copy copy no good o...you wan be lik cynti morg?

Get red hair, do ya boobs lik this BIG then smoke shisha regularly
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2015
mustiiz:

Ok den.. Have added u up on bbm.. So we can get to chat better
owky den!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Fordzzy(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
Nope! I think we need to report her to God in prayers... well, nothing concern me coz I don't like anything that looks like BAG OF SAND shocked.

Hahahahhahahahahaha BAG OF SAN SAN!!!!!SAN grin grin grin grin!!!!! grin Broda, u barro!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by deebrain(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015
The best way to attack something a celeb does to attract attention-IS TO IGNORE IT. But people don't learn.

Anybody has the right to do anything he/she likes. You, yes you, did not know them when they were nobody-WHY DO YOU WANT TO JUDGE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE PUBLIC LIGHT!

Fool! Go and become successful in something, become public light and then become a positive (according to your definition) role model.

The flaws of any present celeb is supposed to ginger people to becoming celebs themselves and do things worth following-but no! People resort to cheap and cowardly gossip on internet. Im yet to hear that someone attacked a celeb publicly because of some negative attitude by the celeb. Na una sef go dey fine selfie with the celeb!

Cowards.

Eni badmus-NA YOU GET YOUR LIFE. DRESS ANYHOW! YOU HEAR?

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Nonsense
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by flokii: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
grin
make una leave d babe alone jare..
at least I've seen some girls put it on their tongue, some on their pvs*y..
let her do as she likes..
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Emiola or wot eva dey call u, nxt tym u use God's name in vain I will lash u! B warned!!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by joxxy01(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2015
'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!' please is there sense in this sentence?
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Maximus85(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sFDPNbkB7X0/Vg69QrlRqhI/AAAAAAAAMs8/hLtszdIN-n0/s640/eniola.jpg[/img]
Ever since Eniola Badmus showed off her nose ring on her way to South-Africa for AMAA last week, she has been receiving a lot of flak from her fans who feel the accessory is inappropriate.

Well, she has responded to these criticisms via her SnapChat.

She warned all her critics to face their own personal businesses and leave her to face hers.

She wrote: "It's my life and my nose ring. If you don't like it, report to God. Free Eniola Badmus,"

Lol. Bullseye!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/if-you-dont-like-my-nose-ring-report-to.html

God please help her.

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Lmdao...choi..bin reading comments..can't help but laff like wtf!infact if person dey lowkey,nairaland is d best medicine to overcome it bcuz u go laff away ur sorrows...back to the topic.I guess ppl sld free d woman,she knws wat she likes,either good or bad,she's hapi in wateva she's doin.if unna like tok till the next decade,she doesn't seem to give a bleep..gbam!feed me more funny comments jere..
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2015
#gbam#.

Make una mind una business! tongue
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Lessonteacher(f): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Barbarthundey:
celebrities fond of replying critics than admirers... can't she ignore
most of them are battling with low self-esteem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by olumidazz: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Elede "pig"
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by erinalex: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
goldiam:
if u like put am for
your ass I have better things to talk to God about.who cares
you cares ! If not why commenting about her in d 1st place. Me care,& that's my problem,not urs.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
olamisowon1:

That was so rude and i dont think it's wrong if I call u a senseless ape.

It's your father that's a senseless ape,
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by otiigba1(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
dey started getin relevance wen "apes" lyk u started talkin poo!
grin grin grin grin very funny, i suspect you must be fat too. No offence. I like fat girls tongue but nothing wrong with loosing a bit of weight too,for health reasons
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by globalresource: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Hypocritically, Nigeria is a first world country. Anyone can dress anyway he or she likes. What is your concern. Moreover she was not naked. You won't be surprise to see people with nose ring condemning her on this thread. Fake people
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by NnaekweC(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2015
undecided ;Dlike seriously Report to God huh! she isn't fat she's more than Amicable tomorrow she'll be like proudly made of black
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by iambabaG: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Mumu statement 4rm a "cowbell cow"..
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Fat cowish tramp. Why does she have to use the name of God in vain?
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Smooyis(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
echobee:
Wetin concern GOD will nose ring? angry. So she and GOD don become mate? angry.

Exactly you spoke my mind. Let's fear GOD o.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by solodox(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
echobee:
Wetin concern GOD will nose ring? angry. So she and GOD don become mate? angry.

See me see trouble o! No respeca whatsoever!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by kasmail(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2015
jmoore:

Wereee wey reach u i neva see am.. U don tear my belle grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015

[/quote]

I like her sincerity; ostentatiously conceding she's a prisoner! Trust me sweetie, you can't be free unless you stay-off the cameras! Until then, you remain our prisoner and we'll talk you to betterment. Thank you.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by solodox(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
OCHOdee:
Nose ring on my cute face and cute nose
Nahhhh, I'll pass

Back to topic... undecided undecided

You really are quite fetching! Dont mess that preety face up like this baboon up there!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by rimconceptprints: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Fat Pigeon Nobody cares about u and ur ugly nose ring
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Afrok(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
must u comment! Who even signed u in2 NL
sorry! Do I know u? I don't think so, but then from a far I can sight why took my comment personal.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
yuck... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Swag (photo) / Tboss Rocks Bikini In Sexy Way (Photos) / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.