Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus (38572 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by liz140: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
please how do i comment, i am new here
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Afrok(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin very funny, i suspect you must be fat too. No offence. I like fat girls tongue but nothing wrong with loosing a bit of weight too,for health reasons

bro u've spoken well, the way she attacked my comment made me check her d.p, guess what bro, I wasn't disappointed. Me no like fat girls, I said it with my mouth wide opened.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by liz140: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2015
please how do i comment, i am new here cry
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by otiigba1(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
bro u've spoken well, the way she attacked my comment made me check her d.p, guess what bro, I wasn't disappointed. Me no like fat girls, I said it with my mouth wide opened.
grin grin grin they are still humans perhaps even Good people, regardless.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
sorry! Do I know u? I don't think so, but then from a far I can sight why took my comment personal.
naaaaa! Y would I Juss wanted u to knw dat bin rude iznt ryt!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Afrok(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin they are still humans perhaps even Good people, regardless.
sure bro.... they say I'm slim, I say they are fat cheesy
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by heartlessbeing(f): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Hope she likes this.

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Afrok(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
naaaaa! Y would I Juss wanted u to knw dat bin rude iznt ryt!
was I rude? shocked correction taken then.... have a fruitful Saturday.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by vega84(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Ofemmau pig #vegatalks
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2015
ifex370:
who is this monkey?

If a white man calls you monkey now,you'll say he's racist.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin very funny, i suspect you must be fat too. No offence. I like fat girls tongue but nothing wrong with loosing a bit of weight too,for health reasons

I hate silly guyz n u knw y...

Dey act stupid

Talk poo

Think backward

N d worse of it all z dat dey r d ugliest of creation!

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:
Worthless fat cow

Says an inconsequential NL commenter
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
What I can see in the pic is just pig

Years ago,the white man called your ancestors monkeys and baboons.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2015
na because she don get money... i no blame am
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2015
daylife7:
Who is she? Total nobody. Who cares if u ring ur nose or pu.sy

Did you say nobody? Type Eniola Badmus or Gbogbo bigs girls on google,results pop up.

Who is daylife7?
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by jerrymej(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2015
kiss embarassednonsense
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Ninilowo(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2015
E nor konsan mi
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by subbieD(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerian are just too*************
God!!!! No English to quantify you people.CNT you just let this people be? Jezz!! Imagine a mere man calling her fat cow; who can you create?..#anupama
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by oyetunder(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Who cares? Feel free to look like a celebrated cow.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Nose ring for COWZZZZ!!.. Did I hear MOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by flawlessT(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
Nope! I think we need to report her to God in prayers... well, nothing concern me coz I don't like anything that looks like BAG OF SAND shocked.
grin
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Afrok:
was I rude? shocked correction taken then.... have a fruitful Saturday.
no strings at all my dear, remain blessed!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2015
subbieD:
God!!!! No English to quantify you people.CNT yo just let this people be? Jezz!! Imagine a mere man call her fat cow; who can you create?..#anupama

It is the reason many Nigerians never end well.The hate in them consumes them faster than AIDS.
Ask them why they're mad at Eniola? No reason.Many of the commenters here have not achieved up to a third of what Eniola has.
Hating people for no reason is a reflection of how dark your heart is.People having such never prosper.

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2015
subbieD:
God!!!! No English to quantify you people.CNT yo just let this people be? Jezz!! Imagine a mere man call her fat cow; who can you create?..#anupama
seconded!

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Pronmix(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2015
On another note it's none of my business. grin

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

It is the reason many Nigerians never end well.The hate in them consumes them faster than AIDS.
Ask them why they're mad at Eniola? No reason.Many of the commenters here have not achieved up to a third of what Eniola has.
Hating people for no reason is a reflection of how dark your heart is.People having such never prosper.
seconded!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by suwalee(f): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sFDPNbkB7X0/Vg69QrlRqhI/AAAAAAAAMs8/hLtszdIN-n0/s640/eniola.jpg[/img]
Ever since Eniola Badmus showed off her nose ring on her way to South-Africa for AMAA last week, she has been receiving a lot of flak from her fans who feel the accessory is inappropriate.

Well, she has responded to these criticisms via her SnapChat.

She warned all her critics to face their own personal businesses and leave her to face hers.

She wrote: "It's my life and my nose ring. If you don't like it, report to God. Free Eniola Badmus,"

Lol. Bullseye!

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/if-you-dont-like-my-nose-ring-report-to.html

looking like a Bull reminds me of Baal
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by otiigba1(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
I hate silly guyz n u knw y...

Dey act stupid

Talk poo

Think backward

N d worse of it all z dat dey r d ugliest of creation!
hope you are not trying to tell me how ugly i am * jokes* grin grin, any way just because people are fat does not mean they are not human or relevant, most times they are usually very nice and cuddly people.

Personally i do not judge by physical appearances, because believe me i ve met some slim, fit women and they are more insecure, paranoid and very unhappy take them out to nice restuarant they will just seat there starring at the fine food and wine ordered. Worrying about loosing their figure.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

Did you say nobody? Type Eniola Badmus or Gbogbo bigs girls on google,results pop up.

Who is daylife7?
"a no body I guess" yeye dey smell! Dey wount leave her alone to b! "Daylife7" wey end for NL! Metcheeeeew!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by subbieD(f): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

I tell you! What is wrong with what she's wearing ? I don't wear it cause I don't really like it,but dearie,that's my own view about it and that can't stop any other person from liking it . if our youths continue like this, they will never grow.
Hate success ,die in poverty

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2015
otiigba1:
hope you are not trying to tell me how ugly i am * jokes* grin grin, any way just because people are fat does not mean they are not human or relevant, most times they are usually very nice and cuddly people.

Personally i do not judge by physical appearances, because believe me i ve met some slim, fit women and they are more insecure, paranoid and very unhappy take them out to nice restuarant they will just seat there starring at the fine food and wine ordered. Worrying about loosing their figure.
hmmm... U knw wot I juss found out u dint read d topic on ground very well! Do both of us d favour of doin so "now" n get bk to me!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Dindondin(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Barbarthundey:
celebrities fond of replying critics than admirers... can't she ignore
As in they don't use their heads well.
I m keying to the sentence, "Give your admirers attention, ignore the critics".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Rocks Bikini In Sexy Way (Photos) / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.