Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus (38570 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by otiigba1(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
hmmm... U knw wot I juss found out u dint read d topic on ground very well! Do both of us d favour of doin so "now" n get bk to me!
No i did not i don't usually (especially celebrity topics), i was just trying to comment on the the individual who made an assertion that since when has fat people become relevant. Good luck!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by canDy4eva(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2015
otiigba1:
No i did not i don't usually, i was just trying to comment on the the individual who made an assertion that since when has fat people become relevant. Good luck!
I c! Ok den, lemi make one fin clear!, itz non of my biz if badmus is fat or slim, I dnt care abt her status buh d ish is, d topic is abt her hvin a nose ring n also mentionin d name of God! Dat got me mad n if u read my direct comment I made it clear dat it wz rong for her to mention God! Nw tell me hw dat got to do wit her size? Wetin connect her size n d topic? Frm my exprience so far, av gat to knw dat doz dat hate emselves tend to show hate quickly at ppl n trust me, I will do any tin to let peepz knw dat such cruel acts r neva nyz! I cn b blunt n leta b ur pal no p!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Tamakay(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Take correction pride kill faster than Ebola. Baboon making herself more baboonious
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by sunsewa: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2015
her looks piss me off.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by delors(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Dear God, pls tell aunty Eniola to stop being a fatso.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by LastSurvivor: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2015
That woman ugly die
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by j1mmy: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
does not look good on a fat an ugly woman
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by otiigba1(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
canDy4eva:
I c! Ok den, lemi make one fin clear!, itz non of my biz if badmus is fat or slim, I dnt care abt her status buh d ish is, d topic is abt her hvin a nose ring n also mentionin d name of God! Dat got me mad n if u read my direct comment I made it clear dat it wz rong for her to mention God! Nw tell me hw dat got to do wit her size? Wetin connect her size n d topic? Frm my exprience so far, av gat to knw dat doz dat hate emselves tend to show hate quickly at ppl n trust me, I will do any tin to let peepz knw dat such cruel acts r neva nyz! I cn b blunt n leta b ur pal no p!
i Agree, we both are on the same stand! Which is why i butted in when that guy mentioned her weight. By asserting that fat people are irrelevant.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by engrjacuzzi: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2015
see how she be like cow, this is the real falcow mourinho would have brought to Chelsea fc and not that boy that wears jersey number 9 that can't score goals.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by montezz(f): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Dz geh jux fall my hand. Does she even use her mirror? Aunty eniola,kinni yi o fit yin o! She luks more lyk a cow in dat...*spits*
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2015
I wish u know how u b for d nose ring grin....... Fat useless hopeless large big mighty oroboish cow..........
All dat is for dragging God into ur stupid nose ring....
U no dey fear.... angry Na wa ooooo
Make una fear God oooooo..... sad

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Barbarthundey(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Dindondin:

As in they don't use their heads well.
I m keying to the sentence, "Give your admirers attention, ignore the critics".

Hmmm... That's the word
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by BABANGBALI: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Local champion feeling funky
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2015
montezz:
Dz geh jux fall my hand. Does she even use her mirror? Aunty eniola,kinni yi o fit yin o! She luks more lyk a cow in dat...*spits*
hahahaahahahaha aunty mi e jo e ba miso fun won o
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by BABANGBALI: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2015
LastSurvivor:
That woman ugly die
na so her toto and armpit too go dey smell

1 Like

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by kingofdzanga(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2015
If u like put nose tyre!! No be ur nose undecided we never see better people finish na to dey look bag of garri seeking 4 attention
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by inevitableme(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
angry
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Samanza89: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
What is talking? Mchww!
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by simdam500(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
goldiam: if u like put am for
your ass I have better things to talk to God about.who cares
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Godsonkemz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
As if we really care... The local champion looks like ojuju calabar masquerade. Because it fits Cynthia Morgan no mean say e go fit dis fake a** fat cow.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by paschenko(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hehehehehehehe, she looks like a shepopotamus #Lol
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Benbelor(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
[b][/b]Lol....she mean figuratively that anybody that doesn't like it should die and go to God for her sake
echobee:
Wetin concern GOD will nose ring? angry. So she and GOD don become mate? angry.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Topman0001(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
jmoore:

U said it all
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by tochstorm(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
I clicked on this thread expecting to see a gorgeous beautiful mothrfucker but I just downgraded myaelf. now am gonna act like I gave a fvck. fvck.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by LANDOS4RE4: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
She better repent now and be saved.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
That reply was priceless!!!

Between, she knows she's fat so pointing it out again seems like a waste of megabytes to me
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by daveP(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
person1: god someone say if i no like wetin dey her body,make i con report direct to you.

God: was this thing not part of what i put the day i form this person in question?

person1:no atall atall. na one yeye nosering wey dey on her nose.we blast am, she con reach arrogance con vex say make wqe report to you

GODsadSHOCKED) okay , angel G, abeg go do the needful, whosoever defileth my temple.....

everyone: na that person una go destroy

GOD: THANK YOU. PROCEED

embarassed
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by nastir(f): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
My name is nastie..... . . . NASTIE JENNIE.... #RUNS to report to God for badmus!!!!

Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by Elder4all(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
See mumu oooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by olamisowon1(f): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:

It's your father that's a senseless ape,

Lol! Awwww!! In addition to the fact that u re a senseless ape, you lack good home training. I blame ur parents for that #tongueout# don't get pissed but u re still a baboon.
Re: 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus by dheolexaone(f): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
jmoore:

U still giving her adjective of fineness abeg.

She's worst than ds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His Golden Sitting Room / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Swag (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.