Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (30712 Views)

How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rilwon:

How??

Lenghten your life? Are you okay?

Your question doesn't make sense at all, the verse you quoted in the OP, do you believe it? If no, then why use it to substantiate your confusion?

Nonsense!!

Whether I believe it or not it is in the quran and you that believe it cannot defend it. Shame!!!

So many things you don't know in islam, no wonder you resort to abuses always as your defence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwon: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!!

My boy, what is nonsense in what I have written?

Whether I believe it or not it is in the quran and you that believe it cannot defend it. Shame!!!

I'll address the OP, but you will promise me one thing, are you ready?

So many things you don't know in islam,

Muhehehe grin grin So in essence, You know islam better than me, isn't that what you are implying?

Do you also know christianity better that me?

no wonder you resort to abuses always as your defence.

Point out where I have abused you so far on this thread.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rilwon:

My boy, what is nonsense in what I have written?

I'll address the OP, but you will promise me one thing, are you ready?

Muhehehe grin grin So in essence, You know islam better than me, isn't that what you are implying?

Do you also know christianity better that me?

Point out where I have abused you so far on this thread.

Address the OP my friend and stop this childish approach to issues.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Medicis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chai!!! Even Jesus is more important to allah than mohammed in the quran.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

[size=21pt]Bros Wallahi the film make sense die, a devastating earthquake plus tsunami. You go pity America for that film! [/size] grin grin
[size=21pt]e don dey downloadable and e no get copyright restriction? cuz i no get money to buy o tongue, if you get link for downloading abeg give me cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Medicis:
Chai!!! Even Jesus is more important to allah than mohammed in the quran.

Yes o!

Quran mentioned Jesus 25 times and Muhammad only 4 times.

Jesus was dearer to allahh and so he didn't want him dead but could afford Muhammad to die of poison.

For good 2 years allahh had no solution to Muhammad's sickness, yet they say he is the greatest of the prophets. Spiritual manipulation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwon: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Address the OP my friend and stop this childish approach to issues.
Address my post, and I will address your bokum OP.
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes na! You're both, Oldman with a boy's brain! grin, have you watched the movie I asked you about?! undecided
pls forget about this old man stuff or egg of life. Tell us why Allah allowed his greatest prophet to died after being poisoned by a Jewish woman he made a widow but rescued his lesser prophet from cross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
pls forget about this old man stuff or egg of life. Tell us why Allah allowed his greatest prophet to died after being poisoned by a Jewish woman he made a widow but rescued his lesser prophet from cross.
Pero! You don watch am?! grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
seemples:
It's Allah's will?
then, it is Allah will to favour Jesus above muhammed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
[size=30pt]Thanks my oga, make i watch film while truthman2012 continue to dey deceive himself grin grin[/size]
[size=21pt]Lmaooooo grin grin The Oldman no like good things, he's a sadist! sad[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Folakeme:

U call that question?,ur sole purpose on nairaland is to criticize Islam,jobless guy
the op was not criticising islam , he is exposing islam.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Rilwon: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

[size=21pt]My bros you like the film too abi? cheesy[/size]

Lol... I don't really like film. I only watch it whenever am bored..

Boring sh*t like this thread makes me watch film, already, I have downloaded 2 films grin still downloading.. muhehehe cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
malvisguy212:

Thank you bro.

These muslim guys are deliberatly deceiving themselves. The innocent ones would have discovered islam is a fraud.

I will add this thread to the list of those where the lies of allahh could not be defended.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rilwon:

Lol... I don't really like film. I only watch it whenever am bored..

Boring sh*t like this thread makes me watch film, already, I have downloaded 2 films grin still downloading.. muhehehe cheesy
grin grin
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Folakeme: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
malvisguy212:

Yeah right,Good job to him,N wat is his gain?,if he needs job,he should jst talk undecided
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Folakeme:

Yeah right,Good job to him,N wat is his gain?,if he needs job,he should jst talk undecided

I enjoy doing this as a part-time job. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by malvisguy212: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Folakeme:

what do you call criticisms ? The op ask a question, why did Allah allow muhammed(Allah greatest prophet) to die of poisoning but save Jesus ( a Jews) ? And you call this "criticism"? You muslims can believe in whatever (blind faith) but we christians, we are commanded to ask question until we are convinced of what we believe , God do just want large congregation, He want quality faith "genuine faith" . John the baptist who soppose to believe 100% in Christ , john still send two of his disciples to say to Jesus "are you the messiah?" Jesus did not condemned him , instead He performed more miracle in their prescence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
what do you call criticisms ? The op ask a question, why did Allah allow muhammed(Allah greatest prophet) to die of poisoning but save Jesus ( a Jews) ? And you call this "criticism"? You muslims can believe in whatever (blind faith) but we christians, we are commanded to ask question until we are convinced of what we believe , God do just want large congregation, He want quality faith "genuine faith" . John the baptist who soppose to believe 100% in Christ , john still send two of his disciples to say to Jesus "are you the messiah?" Jesus did not condemned him , instead He performed more miracle in their prescence.
this "genuine faith" would be christianity right? now show me from your bible where it says the "genuine faith is christianity".
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by truthman2012(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
this "genuine faith" would be christianity right? now show me from your bible where it says the "genuine faith is christianity".

Looking for a way to derail the thread.

Address the post if you can or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes na! You're both, Oldman with a boy's brain! grin, have you watched the movie I asked you about?! undecided

Just answer the question. Why ur prophet no fit code say poison dey the food? Ok he fail to code e con eat the food. Ok why a.l.lah no just prove himself by healing him. At least this could have convince the Jews... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by plappville(f): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:
The quran claims Allah didn't allow the Jews to kill Jesus, he found someone else to die in his stead.

Quran 4:157-158 Shakir] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Muhammad, allahh's greatest prophet was allowed to eat poison, as a result of which he died. Gabriel prayed for him and promised allahh would heal him, but it was a failed promise as he eventually died after two years of agony. I symphatize with him though because he must have passed through hell for the two whole years.

Then I wonder why allahh would allow Muhammad, his GREATEST prophet to eat poison in the first place and then unable to heal him after he had eaten it?

What was special about Jesus, the ordinary son of Mary and a lesser prophet to Muhammad (according to muslims' belief) that allahh would treat him specially and would not allow the people to kill him disgracefully, while other prophets (including Muhammad) were killed?

Quranic revelation is a deceit as Jesus treatment by allahh shows He was more than a prophet.

Nice one...keep exposing islam. The terrorist cult.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
plappville:

Just answer the question. Why ur prophet no fit code say poison dey the food? Ok he fail to code e con eat the food. Ok why a.l.lah no just prove himself by healing him. At least this could have convince the Jews... tongue
So for Prophet Muhammad to proof he's a Prophet he must impress Jews?! What did Jesus say about the Jews and the Prophets? If indeed you knew what he said then you'll know that Prophet Muhammad is indeed a Prophet of God who doesn't need any Jew or Christian to show he's genuine and credible.

Now if you gat nothing reasonable to say, get the Bleep out of my mention! Hypocrite!
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Folakeme: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
malvisguy212:

R u serious? cheesy
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
plappville:

Nice one...keep exposing islam. The terrorist cult.
Are you willing to compare the crimes of Christianity to that of Islam? People like you just know how to make empty noise! Your daddy(op) was beaten and humiliated, where were you?! He tried attacking Islam but he ended up exposing the Pauline Cult.

My advice to you is, just stay away from Islam. If you continue, then your faith would be the same with parisbokaddict, tru2god aka true2satan,etc. You're warned o!
Re: Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? by Demmzy15(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
Pa malvisguy, you've not answered my question o! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Eid-al Filtr: Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates Goats, Prayer Mats To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.