Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? (571 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by mamagee3(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Okay, guys we used to live in a different with this Doctor who is supposed to be our family friend. Even though, he helped us at certain points in our time of need, he always never treated us right. He was mostly too full of himself. For example, when he went on vacation, he didn't ask us to come along with him, he went with some other people. Plus, there was a time my brother ran out of gas and called him for help; he gave him the address to his and when my brother drove up there, instead of giving him the money himself, he asked his young daughter to walk outside and give him the $20 bill for gas. Also, he didn't attend my mother's graduation, Last year, he didn't call my mother to wish her a Happy Mother's Day but went ahead to buy a Mother's Day gift for my aunt. Despite all of these, he still calls my mother to discuss and the annoying part is my mother still picks up his calls. Ever since we move to a different city, he has been calling and acting all nice and stuff almost like all of his mean actions never happened. what do you all make of these?
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by misspicy(f): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
No
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
can some one help me with Unilag admission requirements either dey accept two sittings ssce result for direct entry ...
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
It depends
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by donholy28(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
U don't know what ur mom is getting from him...so let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
HOLAROCKDAY:
can some one help me with Unilag admission requirements either dey accept two sittings ssce result for direct entry ...
wrong thread
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wouldn't you have made him a happy fellow. undecided grin
Re: Is It Right For Your Mother To Be Friends With Someone Who Treated You Badly? by mamagee3(f): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
phoinix:
Wouldn't you have made him a happy fellow. undecided grin
What do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Great Relationship / Adele Stop Calling My Boyfriend / Adam Ate The Apple Again: Women Will Never Change!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.