Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (49705 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by seemples(f): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:
Last 2 years, I noticed (subconsciously) a lady ...

My plan was to ....

One day, ..

, she responded 'thank you'

.before I could continue, she bugged her ear with her ear piece and jogged off....

Was just last week I discovered she is a lecturer

The news is, I would be having her class on monday and this would span for 5 months. Am so worried

You've been crushing on one person for 2YEARS!!! grin grin

OK, fine, the only moment you got to talk , she actually heard the first line then plugged her ears and SPED off...hahahahaaaa...can't you see she most likely was tired of being hit on like that?

Within those 2years only YOU, trust me its really just you, have been running into her and seeing her those other times... cheesy

Last week you suddenly discovered she'll finally be in your small circle of all the university perimeter...That's too closed up mehn and you're choking already!!! Ehen, o bago! E don enter! grin grin grin

Calm down bro, it's all in your head.
Come Monday just watch and see she has absolutely no clue someone had been 'trolling' her; to both your utter chagrin and relief!
Oh, not unless you start telling yaself she's most probably slyly winking at you!

Boy, I like you by the way!.. wink
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by kent2946(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2015
ojingbe:
is just better you let this go. Must people typing this don't know d rules in medical school or in the hospital. She's a goddam consultant not can ever happen and you know it. You better hide your head. And for those sayin he should try is luck pls nothing can happen btw them she's a consultant and keenn is a clinical student not even a houseboy or a resident
I agree with you,confronting her might make things bad.i dont see her giving you a chance for date.but if you are good in her course you might be lucky to be he little friend IMO.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by kent2946(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

She isn't married.

Upon discovering I would be in her unit, brother! I have being doing serious studying

I know hell will brake loose on me during clinic, ward round, presentation...

I just she doesn't take it P with me
just study and go for her clinic on Monday,be bold,God will be on your side.dont forget to tell us the outcome
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by kent2946(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

It takes being a mighty genius to impress a consultant.

Am just an average student
sure they have a way of taking you to what you don't know and mess you up.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:
he said he wanna woo her, meaning he wanna date her

Is it not from dating fcccking will happen

Gosh, some people sha
lol badt guy.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Divsy(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2015
probably you dont know am a nairalander...we shall see in class keen.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by obontami: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Smallville10:
guy small small Na what hap-pin

Wetin happen as in ??

I no understand
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by mzpetite(f): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Divsy:
undecided
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by lordfalcao(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:
Guy forget, nothing dey happun

Infact keep wooing her and I assure u dat she will end up riding ur dick

Forget d lecturer thingy, toto na toto

Me wey dey fccck person wey use 7years senior me nko ??
obontami grin grin
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by lordfalcao(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:
Guy forget, nothing dey happun

Infact keep wooing her and I assure u dat she will end up riding ur dick

Forget d lecturer thingy, toto na toto

Me wey dey fccck person wey use 7years senior me nko ??
obontami grin grin
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by obontami: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2015
lordfalcao:
obon.tami grin grin
paddy mi

Na so e be nah

Abi??
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by EmmyDe25(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2015
So you are scared of flunking her course? It won't happen! Besides, you didnt ask her out, and if you had, no be woman she be? No biggie man. I'm sure she'll be interested in getting to know you;that's if you are the serious type in class though.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You shouldn't be worried. Besides, you didn't ask her out. According to your post, you didn't have the opportunity to do so.
Op dont adhere to the advise of this drunkard
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Op dont adhere to the advise of this drunkard
I fit slap you from here o. grin
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:

Wetin happen as in ??

I no understand
wats with the Toto tin na
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Can a man take fire to his bosom, and his clothes not burned?

Can one walk on hot coals, and his feet not be seared?
Wisdom is the principal thing,therefore get wisdom. And in your getting, get understanding.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by CashVessel(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:
Last 2 years, I noticed (subconsciously) a lady that exercises very early in the morning on campus.
She was so consistent with her routine that I got inclined to know her.

My plan was to ensure she wasn't jogging when I would say hi to her, the possibility of that occurrence made me to come out early everyday in the hope to meet that situation

One day, she eventually stopped to catch her breath just almost in front of where I was seating. I took the opportunity, with a beating heart and cold feat, I walked to where she was gasping for air...

Good morning, its quite rare to see ladies that are exercise inclined, she responded 'thank you'

I like your...before I could continue, she bugged her ear with her ear piece and jogged off.

Was just last week I discovered she is a lecturer

The news is, I would be having her class on monday and this would span for 5 months. Am so worried

The recompense of your randiness will be visited upon you when her classes begin. Enjoy!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by obontami: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Smallville10:
wats with the Toto tin na
Are you giving me order on what to type on a public forum ??
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by lordfalcao(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:
paddy mi

Na so e be nah

Abi??
You corrrect
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I fit slap you from here o. grin
grin
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by MarieSucre(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2015
sirTesco:
U did nothing bad, so don't be afraid of anything; atleast u didn't ask her out and even if u did, is it a crime? No. It would have been even better. U would have been a source of A's to ur frnds. U fuk up shall.
Just find a means to look for her and preach real love to her to see what she will say.
Sumourn courage bro, u are a man.
Go and woo her

OP please ignore this advise. You will only complicate issues if you go after her now. As our people say "do not mix business with pleasure". Biko leave her be... for now.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Divsy:
this got me LAUGHING undecided
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by keenn: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Divsy:

'We shall see in class' would mean?

If u are a fellow student, and have possibly decoded my ID, I would appreciate u keep my identity, school and perhaps the said lecturer's identity classified

Pls.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by keenn: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
seemples:

You've been crushing on one person for 2YEARS!!! grin grin

OK, fine, the only moment you got to talk , she actually heard the first line then plugged her ears and SPED off...hahahahaaaa...can't you see she most likely was tired of being hit on like that?

Within those 2years only YOU, trust me its really just you, have been running into her and seeing her those other times... cheesy

Last week you suddenly discovered she'll finally be in your small circle of all the university perimeter...That's too closed up mehn and you're choking already!!! Ehen, o bago! E don enter! grin grin grin

Calm down bro, it's all in your head.
Come Monday just watch and see she has absolutely no clue someone had been 'trolling' her; to both your utter chagrin and relief!
Oh, not unless you start telling yaself she's most probably slyly winking at you!

Boy, I like you by the way!.. wink

Thanks

Seemples, is that ur name?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:

Are you giving me order on what to type on a public forum ??

na really order grin
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by keenn: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Originalsly:
You should be worried...... forget about the wooing stuff....she never knew your intentions.....but think about what she would think of you..... a guy who would choose to start a conversation when she is gasping for breath!

I am done for!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
tpiander:

In which Naija school would you see a lady exercising early in the morning on campus?

a lecturer as well.

Unless its a recent thing, not very likely, as far as I know.

exercise early in the morning with a scenario like the op described ?

Nigeria does not provide that kind of security, you can only find it abroad.

when even in secondary or primary school your students can sound you for not agreeing to their advances, you'll now say you're flaunting in front of grown males? Just wondering.
hmmmm. It happens in some SCH. Mostly private uni
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by seemples(f): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

Thanks

Seemples, is that ur name?

That's my moniker?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by peleson: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

After that said event, I see her often with exortic cars...I reasoned she was from a wealthy family and stuff.

We see each other at random on campus, but those moment were not so comfortable for a re-introduction. Its either am busy with school stuff or she his in her car or walking dam fast.

What I mean to say his...she know my face...

She would be supervising my group next week. bin having troubles sleeping
I know a lady lecturer who married her student and she was proud to always tell us in her introductory classes n it's in nigeria
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

She isn't married.

Upon discovering I would be in her unit, brother! I have being doing serious studying

I know hell will brake loose on me during clinic, ward round, presentation...

I just she doesn't take it P with me

I wonder who is the medical student/person you are stalking.

You need to convince me further, that you're in med school.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
hmmmm. It happens in some SCH. Mostly private uni

Highly doubtful.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
peleson:

I know a lady lecturer who married her student and she was proud to always tell us in her introductory classes n it's in nigeria

Indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.