Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (49694 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na u sabi, next time u wil respect urself.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Divsy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

'We shall see in class' would mean?

If u are a fellow student, and have possibly decoded my ID, I would appreciate u keep my identity, school and perhaps the said lecturer's identity classified

Pls.
lol..got ya..dnt be too scared..pulling your long legs
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by sammade: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Stop being a pussy. Man up. That's the only advise I have for you
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Atiloszy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
ur heart dey worry. don't die before ur tym
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
obontami:
Guy forget, nothing dey happun

Infact keep wooing her and I assure u dat she will end up riding ur dick

Forget d lecturer thingy, toto na toto

Me wey dey fccck person wey use 7years senior me nko ??
And you think you are sane enough okwa ya.
Come o, you be sugar boy?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by sconp: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
bawz012:

in NIGERIA? U sure?
Nigerian lecturers.. (those female lecturers xpecially)
iono man...
bt i 'nt fink so...
Yes in Nigeria!!
There's nothing wrong with giving compliment to a lady. Do you think she does all the make up and doesn't expect anyone to talk about it? She might act like she doesn't care about the compliment but deep down, she does. There are just few things to note when giving compliments.
1. The right time to give the right compliment (the wrong compliment could get you in trouble)
2. The mood of the person receiving the compliment etc

Finally, no right thinking teacher would penalise a student for a harmless compliment except the teacher is left thinking.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by obontami: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
na really order grin
I tire for the guy o
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by keenn: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
sconp:
Yes in Nigeria!!
There's nothing wrong with giving compliment to a lady. Do you think she does all the make up and doesn't expect anyone to talk about it? She might act like she doesn't care about the compliment but deep down, she does. There are just few things to note when giving compliments.
1. The right time to give the right compliment (the wrong compliment could get you in trouble)
2. The mood of the person receiving the compliment etc

Finally, no right thinking teacher would penalise a student for a harmless compliment except the teacher is left thinking.
Happy Sunday.

your advice went pretty well with me.

Thanks
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by sirTesco(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy

Nairalanders pushing someone into the fire furnace while they drift away. hehehe
I nearly did such thing in my SS3. I had a crush with one of my teacher.
Planning to do it in my final year.
Everything na luck. Lecturer self na human being like u, no be kerosene dey flow 4 her veins.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Originalsly: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:

I am done for!

Lol...done but not finished...... baked but not roqsted!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by drehdinho(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
To me there's nothing wrong to woo a woman. Besides, you didn't know she is your lecturer. In order to be on a saver side; go meet her and tell her that what happened was a mistake. I believe she will understand you. She may even make you her friend from there. If you fail to do this,she may not be the type that is objective, as you have observed ,she's an Ajebutter type; Ajebutter ladies can be saucy sometimes-and that's why you don't need to take this case with levity hands. she may take it as offense and look for a way to punish you.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
i wish i was in your shoes bruf!
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Kassychuks(f): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
If u luv smebdy walk up 2ram nd tellan u luvam........It does no harm,no harm @all.Stp worrying ur sef.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
keenn:
Last 2 years, I noticed (subconsciously) a lady that exercises very early in the morning on campus.
She was so consistent with her routine that I got inclined to know her.

My plan was to ensure she wasn't jogging when I would say hi to her, the possibility of that occurrence made me to come out early everyday in the hope to meet that situation

One day, she eventually stopped to catch her breath just almost in front of where I was seating. I took the opportunity, with a beating heart and cold feat, I walked to where she was gasping for air...

Good morning, its quite rare to see ladies that are exercise inclined, she responded 'thank you'

I like your...before I could continue, she bugged her ear with her ear piece and jogged off.

Was just last week I discovered she is a lecturer

The news is, I would be having her class on monday and this would span for 5 months. Am so worried

Na crime to gist babe.In fact,for you to gist her show sey you be correct guy man.And she go respect you more.

Next time you see her dey jog,just commend her,body go sweet her.

All the best in your studies bro.
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by Hybrid01: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2015
like how old does she look?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by tpiander: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Probably under 30
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by flightz(f): 3:05am On Nov 01, 2015
keenn:
Last 2 years, I noticed (subconsciously) a lady that exercises very early in the morning on campus.
She was so consistent with her routine that I got inclined to know her.

My plan was to ensure she wasn't jogging when I would say hi to her, the possibility of that occurrence made me to come out early everyday in the hope to meet that situation

One day, she eventually stopped to catch her breath just almost in front of where I was seating. I took the opportunity, with a beating heart and cold feat, I walked to where she was gasping for air...

Good morning, its quite rare to see ladies that are exercise inclined, she responded 'thank you'

I like your...before I could continue, she bugged her ear with her ear piece and jogged off.

Was just last week I discovered she is a lecturer

The news is, I would be having her class on monday and this would span for 5 months. Am so worried
how far now?
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by shmurdah(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
me wey dey bang my lecturer for UI nko. no shii joor
Re: Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) by RapLawd(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Shoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' / What a Woman Really Wants from her man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.