Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor (57338 Views)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by bayocanny: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
you guys doesn't get the story she was trying to portray, “I'm too pretty to be poor” that means she's using her beauty to acquire those cars and in the mean time she can never be broke
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Tvegas(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is soooooo razzzz. Kai, i live in Ikoyi, i live in lekki phase 1......class no dey argue grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by bigtt76(f): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
3 Solid Cars and a rented apartment nor bi wealth jooor or!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by NICOGRAVITY: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
I love this lady's response, epic.
Best way to answer your critics.
She understands her onions very well.
Her beauty is enough to fetch her wealth.
I call that economic assurance..
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Adesiji77: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
adeaks:
"I was the first yoruba actress to have lived at lekki phase one.I am the first to have a shop. On top of it all, I am a very pretty girl, I can never be poor.

And this is what she terms as achievements. She is a classic definition of beauty without brains undecided

Don't mind her. She should come and see prettier girls with lowly economic statuses. Arrant nonsense! angry undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by LatestTrend: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chai !! See reply grin

Many people are quick too attack. How has she bragged ? Y'all spreading rumours of her being broke and now she's trying to correct that impression. I pray make hatred no kill you. grin

adeaks:
"I was the first yoruba actress to have lived at lekki phase one.I am the first to have a shop. On top of it all, I am a very pretty girl, I can never be poor.

And this is what she terms as achievements. She is a classic definition of beauty without brains undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by sewuun(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Am not surprised with her attitude that what Eegun people in Badagry do little Money they start bragging. How Does living in ikoyi makes you a successful person. Yeye dey smell Please Don't even think she is Yoruba abeg
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by omojeesu(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
menxer:

Are you implying our jet owning/flying Pastors are vain? grin

The genuineness of a pastor is not necessarily in the ownership or otherwise of a jet, but by His Master's assessment of his character and service to the extent that they are Biblical and accepted in Jesus Chtist.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by LatestTrend: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Only if you have achieved more than her. If not, your opinion doesn't matter. grin

bigtt76:
3 Solid Cars and a rented apartment nor bi wealth jooor or!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by boyskola(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am not bragging! I am d best wen it comes to saying dis lady is jst SEEKING attention
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Exponental(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
mumu.... in a country where boys are not smiling.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by boyskola(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
I love this lady's response, epic. Best way to answer your critics. She understands her onions very well. Her beauty is enough to fetch her wealth. I call that economic assurance..
So u implying selling her body isnt bad?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Aitee1: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
I
Adesiji77:

Don't mind her. She should come and see prettier girls with lowly economic statuses. Arrant nonsense! angry undecided

What exactly do you have to tell me

If i should open my mail your pm go reach 99, mbok I owe you ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
LatestTrend:
Chai !! See reply grin

Many people are quick too attack. How has she bragged ? Y'all spreading rumours of her being broke and now she's trying to correct that impression. I pray make hatred no kill you. grin

She is correcting that impression by saying "I am a very pretty girl, I can never be poor" undecided

Since you obviously don't see anything wrong with that statement, it is also obvious that you are as dumb as she is. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by BABANGBALI: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Another local champion feeling funky,gereoutheare
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by sangga(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by sangga(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
bayocanny:
you guys doesn't get the story she was trying to portray, “I'm too pretty to be poor” that means she's using her beauty to acquire those cars and in the mean time she can never be broke
exactly.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aitee1:
I

What exactly do you have to tell me

If i should open my mail your pm go reach 99, mbok I owe you ni

grin grin grin grin

Question of life! cheesy grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Mbediogu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:

You mean 10 private bicycles
Yes. Ten private bicycles plus lten general wheelbarrows.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
adeaks:

grin grin grin grin

I think sey na only me see am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by menxer: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
I
omojeesu:

The genuineness of a pastor is not necessarily in the ownership or otherwise of a jet, but by His Master's assessment of his character and service to the extent that they are Biblical and accepted in Jesus Chtist.

Then how do you know what to advise her to focus on when you are not her Master?

How do you know she is not accepted by Jesus Christ?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by emafrans123(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Funny babe
ur statement hav defined who u ar...
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am comming back idiot. sad angry
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by dotcomnamename: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=20pt]Na this your mouth with pride push you go disrespect Iyabo Ojo that she beat you like HiGoat[/size]
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by opineflu(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Olosho...mtscheeeeew shift angryOlosho...mtscheeeeew shift
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by solodox(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Babe2sure:
"I don't want to brag" Really? Who doesn't know you are a braggart?
She has 3 solid cars!!! Damn! I knew i should not have bought that liquid camry!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Aitee1: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
adeaks:

grin grin grin grin

I tire oh...nigga can pm to safe his life! angry
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
pride goes before a big fall...waching in 3D
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by LatestTrend: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Guy, use ur no 6 na. grin Reading through what she said again, you rumour-mongers frustrated some of what she said out of her. Yet some people here are also into either fornication or adultery. Clean yaself first na.

adeaks:

She is correcting that impression by saying "I am a very pretty girl, I can never be poor" undecided

Since you obviously don't see anything wrong with that statement, it is also obvious that you are as dumb as she is. grin grin cheesy
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by won91(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
4stylz:
Olosho still claming grounds
grin just epic
4stylz:
Olosho still claming grounds
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by solodox(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
adeaks:

As mi abaga said: ashawo na ashawo, no matter what you drive!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.