Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor (57317 Views)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Airforce1:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/im-too-beautiful-to-be-broke-liz-anjorin/

STFU with your cheap salvage titled fleet. Xterra?? Chrysler?? Chisos H Krist.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by davidque007(m): 12:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm! Ok so who is she?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by richkaynet(m): 12:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahahaha really?? 3 dresses from her shop can pay for all the dresses in the shops owned by other actresses...............mehn na to give you crown be that now. There's so much desperation in her voice it just makes me want to puke. Infact she get airport join sef asides her three 8th hand cars..............big clown!!!

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by adellam16(f): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Yea! Used wat u gat to get wat u want. Congrats
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2015
keep bragging.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by justmenoni: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2015
It's live and not leave.

quote author=4bobo post=38640713]lamentation of a hustler
So living in ikoyi means living large and buying fairly used cars means being rich. I bet that this gurl will hardly have 300k in her personal account.
Many of her mates build mansions in abeokuta and environ and they are comfortable, they never make mouth.
Most of them leave a fake life. I could remember when i was living in abraham adesanya in ajah, i knew 2 different actresses then(one is yezudo dream gurl, now a big girl though) , undergoing serious fake lives. Infact, one of the 2 bedroom apartments they were staying then, occupied almost 12 different ladies. I just didnt know how they cope with themselves, driving some of their male friends cars that stay within areas. Still seeing them outside, you would think they don build 5 story mansion for lekki. All na wash wash. I dont take them serious. I have seen many of their (untold) life styles.[/quote]
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Babe2sure(f): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Zico5:
I hate this woman with passion, I just don't know why. Maybe because of her carriage in the movie. The pride is too much, when she is not the only actress in the limelight. The likes of funke akindele and fathia balogun are bigger than her yet they keep it cool. I pity her cos life is not about beauty but attitude.

She is not even a good actress. Her acting sucks!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Babe2sure(f): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2015
solodox:

She has 3 solid cars!!! Damn! I knew i should not have bought that liquid camry!

Lol.... Funny you!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by ibedun: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Too Pretty and sexy to be poor. She has her own private ATM machine between her legs. D1ck goes in , money comes out. You can never be poor ma.

Exactly what she meant. Useless olosho!!!?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by ossy4rill: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2015
She meant to say I F*CK up and down as men will always want to do it and give me money anc contracts, see my fyn face, perfectly rounded boobs and arse
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Airforce1(m): 1:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Wicked comments cheesy
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Moneyyy: 2:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by crackhouse(m): 3:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Jesus loves u. Come and give ur life to jesus.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by AreaFada2: 4:43am On Oct 04, 2015
nikkypearl:

I dont want to brag,i paid for those Jets! tongue
I'm not one to brag dear. But a token cheque I gave you easily paid for those jets. And more. tongue tongue
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by AreaFada2: 4:47am On Oct 04, 2015
solodox:

She has 3 solid cars!!! Damn! I knew i should not have bought that liquid camry!

I'm buying a "wobbly jelly" Rolls Royce next. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by talktonase(m): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Merely sEein this one you go know say nah ajepako by nature,ajebo by orientation... hmmmm d last time i checked i know say motor no be asset but liability.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Keepshining(f): 5:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Airforce1:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/im-too-beautiful-to-be-broke-liz-anjorin/
Too pretty to be poor? You say ok! Let me adjust my specticles looking for the pretty.BRAGGART.......
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by fairygeh(f): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2015
bakynes:
I never liked the girl right from time because she isn't humble at all. Always bragging up and down whereas popular actresses wey get money pass her pieces dey humble. She is not even [/b]FINE [b][/b]sef just coz she is[b] LIGHT SKINNED [b][/b]doesn't make her pretty.
I feel like kissing you for this comment kiss kiss kiss
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by noblegrex: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Its so funny when people spread false news bout you and its also shameful to fall for their antics cos you're aware.she should have just poured a cool water on it.instead of bragging bout her private wheelbarows
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by naijafox(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2015
u are too pretty to b broke eh,make God punish ur left yansh,go aso time for Benin make u see many fine girls wey fit win mbgn dey do tdb for 4k
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by ledaman: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Lizzy having 3 or 4 cars and living in lekki does not make you a millionaire.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by tiredface: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2015
NOT POOR MAYBE, DEFINITELY NOT SMART
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by oz4real83(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2015
We now know the state of your pocket as u have claimed. We want to also know the state of your honey pot and bosom. I just feel they must have been doing overtime to get to this state of affluence u are bragging about!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Melahou(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2015
chinemerem26:
A shop worth 80m... nt even a supermarket. Na human parts she they sell

A small jewelry shop can cost up to 120m
While a small wine shop can cost up to 90m
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2015
nikkypearl:

I don't want to brag my bank loaned u the money
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by sojsmith: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Fine girl plus Loud mouth= Ugliness.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2015
nikkypearl:

I don't want to brag, I lend you the money you paid for those jets
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by TheMadame(f): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Where do they get these girls from? Did this brain dead bimbo just call herself a moonlighting hooker?
The mind boogles.......
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahaha...funny
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by dazzlingd(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2015
She just pronounced herself to be a professional prostitute
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by solodox(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2015
AreaFada2:

I'm buying a "wobbly jelly" Rolls Royce next. tongue tongue

WAIT, WHAT

...they made the wobbly jelly kind and didnt tell me about it!
when they very well know that its the final bit that i need to complete my pbj&j garage! wink
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by tommyrayrich(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
who told you pretty girls don't go Broke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.