Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor (57335 Views)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by solodox(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Babe2sure:

Lol.... Funny you!

funny who? me? hell naw! i'm being perfectly serious here! i even know this dude called AreaFada2, the lad's getting himself a wobbly jelly rolls! can you imagine? a rolls royce made entirely of jelly! and am stuck with this here watery camry! dude just 1uped me! sad
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Situation001(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
nikkypearl:

I dont want to brag,i paid for those Jets! tongue
I dont want to brag but I gave you the money you used to pay for those jets grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by sunnyt1(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by undisputedbabe: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Yorubahood actress of d first order
firstEVA:
I don't even know who she is
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by tollytexy(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2015
4stylz:
Olosho still claming grounds

its just gossip sha, i mean she cant be poor with this kin fine body, she can always diversify into Olosho bizness, I think thats where her real source of income comes from.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by AreaFada2: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
solodox:

WAIT, WHAT

...they made the wobbly jelly kind and didnt tell me about it!
when they very well know that its the f ;Dinal bit that i need to complete my pbj&j garage! wink
Hahaha. That Anjorin babe nor go kpafuka person with laff. grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
This Workforce or Airforce0 or whatever da Bleep ur name is, stop Opening stuupid thread as if you a woman wrapper. And d nonsense was moved to Fp by anoda stuupid mod who is just as brainless as the Op. Nobody gives a shiit about dis stuupid biaatch
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Too Pretty and sexy to be poor. She has her own private ATM machine between her legs. D1ck goes in , money comes out. You can never be poor ma.
You have said it all. That lady made an unintelligent statement (Too Pretty and sexy to be poor). That means Runs is a proud option for her.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Neplusultra(f): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by oyebolacomfort(f): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Is That An Achievement undecidedIs That An Achievement
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by flaky66(f): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
If beauty was a criteria for wealthiness,i shud be a millionaire nw sad
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by solodox(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
AreaFada2:
Hahaha. That Anjorin babe nor go kpafuka person with laff. grin

yer boss! thats why i had to let her know whos bawse!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by MayhorE(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Airforce1:

You mean 10 private bicycles
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by oluwafeolami(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Babe2sure:
"I don't want to brag" Really? Who doesn't know you are a braggart?
Na u ooooooo. #tuale
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by logica(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Well, I hope the cars remain solid and don't turn to liquid in this heat. undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Babe2sure(f): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
oluwafeolami:

Na u ooooooo. #tuale

gringrin
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by ellahzy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Airforce1:

You mean 10 private bicycles

y u wicked like this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.