Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor (57332 Views)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hm.. She's really big! I don't like the first picture, she looks ugly in it!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by simdam500(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Zico5: I hate this woman with passion, I just don't know why. Maybe because of her carriage in the movie. The pride is too much, when she is not the only actress in the limelight. The likes of funke akindele and fathia balogun are bigger than her yet they keep it cool. I pity her cos life is not about beauty but attitude.

Lol... the role she use to play too actually tell that is the kind of person she is...

If anyone is gonna flaunt #80m it shouldn't be her.

the Jennifer crooner is super rich that she got a weekly diary
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by LEXYCOM: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Meself get 3 hand sets and can never be broke......nokia lumia 820, Samsung edge and iphone 4.........and even thinking of getting a fourth phone

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by solodox(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
LatestTrend:
Guy, use ur no 6 na. grin Reading through what she said again, you rumour-mongers frustrated some of what she said out of her. Yet some people here are also into either fornication or adultery. Clean yaself first na.

Just listen to yourself is that what a role model to young girls should be screaming to the media? She could afford the 3 exotic cars and the 80m shop on what we are all aware that they make in nollywood pirates and all abi? no p o! when ya siblings and or daughters start bringing home 'solid' cars dont ask questions you hear?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by bakynes(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
I never liked the girl right from time because she isn't humble at all. Always bragging up and down whereas popular actresses wey get money pass her pieces dey humble. She is not even Fine sef just coz she is light skinned doesn't make her pretty.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by loomer: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Liquid cars dey before?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by biotidan(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
i don't blame her cuz na empty barren do always make loudness noise, lipsrsealed
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by NICOGRAVITY: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
boyskola:

So u implying selling her body isnt bad?

She never said she is selling her body, neither did I imply that.
She is only saying that her beauty is an asset.
Remember, beauty Queens make money by being beautiful, they don't have to sale their body.
Everything you have is a gift, it depends on how you use it and develop it.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Zico5:
I hate this woman with passion, I just don't know why. Maybe because of her carriage in the movie. The pride is too much, when she is not the only actress in the limelight. The likes of funke akindele and fathia balogun are bigger than her yet they keep it cool. I pity her cos life is not about beauty but attitude.

I thought I was the only one! I just don't like her. I think one of her major problems is that she thinks she is pretty but the truth is that she is not. No face,no shape and not a single bodily endowment;figure one! Beautiful indeed. Most painfully,she is not even intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Sanmel(f): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
brilliant5:
So all fyn damsels are rich [color=#990000][/color]
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
tongue her mate de use husband fumble she dey use cars fumble mumu pls a nairalander shld advise her to get marry settle down and b responsible
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by lizbethy: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't even know who she is
likewise
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
3 solid cars! She is rily broke. Why not 3 liquid cars? That's when I will believe she isn't broke

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by boyskola(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

She never said she is selling her body, neither did I imply that.
She is only saying that her beauty is an asset.
Remember, beauty Queens make money by being beautiful, they don't have to sale their body.
Everything you have is a gift, it depends on how you use it and develop it.

Sincerely i undastand u, bt quoting those her words "am too beautiful to b poor" wat do u tink she is implyin,nd besideswheres d money in d yoruba Nollywood of a tin? Fake life na im,most of dis people dey live jare
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by EBIXANDRA(f): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
A donkey will ever be a donkey, no matter how you decorate it. All I'm saying in essence is that she is a donkey, which means she is the most stupid human I've ever seen or heard of.

My point is, if people like wiz kid, ice Prince, Timaya, tuface and the likes are driving exotic cars like Bentley, range rover, Ferrari and the likes, and we have not heard them shout about it, then why is she mentioning Nissan Xterra and her dead fairly used chrysler 'solid cars'? Well, as said by Fela Kuti that "in the country of the blind, na one eye man be king". I rest my case!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by plaetton: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
strawb:
This lady smoke expired milk ni ooo...
When has beauty directly proportional to wealth?

Lol.
The point she is trying to say is that as long as she remains pretty, she still Posses cash - for - hand, back-for-bed Value.

Lol.
What else could she have meant?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by aspirebig: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Madam, just say it is not true and that is enough.

No need for those details.

Car is not a property o. It depreciates fast.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
hehehehehehehe I'm not bragging but I shop in Paris, party in Las Vegas, and holiday in malibu.... abeg jare I know one popular saying about prostitutes once they're old they retire by selling cigar and paraga just saying didn't mention names

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by dannlukas(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
nikkypearl:

I dont want to brag,i paid for those Jets! tongue
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Btruth: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Beginning of the Ending. Foolishness! Remember, there was once upon a time for one Nigeria super rich man, who claims that "Agbanna kan ko le wonu Owo ohun", but at last what become of him? Fall. We hardly hear about the super rich man's name again even the whereabouts of his so call wealth then.

Pride they say goes before a fall. I don talk my own oooo.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by picknstake: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT AND EARLY MORNING MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS TO CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0304.html
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by lawrenceunaa: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
She has three solid cars while I have got 3liquid car cry cry cry
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/im-too-beautiful-to-be-broke-liz-anjorin/
in otherwords TOTO has now ur source of income,. I would have love to see u one on one,.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by montezz(f): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Story 4 d gods!
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by nnamdiosu(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
I didn't mind your bragging till I got to the place u said u can only be broke if there is no God. pls stop that ma.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
nikkypearl:

I dont want to brag,i paid for those Jets! tongue
. I dnt want to brag. U paid on my behalf
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by wokomabest(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
If you don't want people to brag don't gossip them that they are broke,after all no body new she has three cars before now.an action causes reaction.so let people lean how to leave a sleeping dog lay.she is right to have refuted the broke alligation with a brag.thanks
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by LatestTrend: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
You either choose to be useful to yourself and others or live life as a liability regardless of what an actress says. Moreover, she was replying those who thought she's experiencing financial mess. And again, you dont know if she has other better means of making money aside acting. Please don't vex me. I can smash this phone right now. grin

solodox:

Just listen to yourself is that what a role model to young girls should be screaming to the media? She could afford the 3 exotic cars and the 80m shop on what we are all aware that they make in nollywood pirates and all abi? no p o! when ya siblings and or daughters start bringing home 'solid' cars dont ask questions you hear?
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by NemzySeries(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
yoruba can like to acquire SUP (shop) no matter aw rich dey are ehnnnn
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by benedicts(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls guyz am begging for votes on behalf of my sis, don't just view. Link http://misscurvynigeria.com/contestants/ vote MC26. Just a click plssssss
Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by Ibime(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2015
She get 3 cars but no house. Only foolish people go dey claim car as asset. All this na story for the gods until I see some property in her name.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor by sthugo: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2015
She just confirmd it by her words."am too pretty to be broke,even I dont work"

Okpoho okpoho confirming herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.