Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (11584 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by brownlolly(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buzz off.

Kidaakudz:

Wow. Tonight she called. She said she is much pains, her legs hurt a lot and she can't walk straight.
Does the peeling mean I've disvirgined her? I love her

1 Like

Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kidaakudz:

Wow. Tonight she called. She said she is much pains, her legs hurt a lot and she can't walk straight.
Does the peeling mean I've disvirgined her? I love her

u don dey madt abi?
Go church go do thanksgiving then!
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Kidaakudz: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
ezteem:
Guy, here is the truth... Blood doesn't determine virginity. Hymen can be broken from strainious exercises, and other things. Even running can tear the hymen.some girls tear their hymens while trying to fit their fingers or candles into their vajayjay(so I heard). Buh if there's a white fleshy membrame. Trust me she's a virgin. She has prolly played the blood away unknowingly. Many little girls play with themselves. #truestory.... My boy, u just took a girls V or so they say... She's going to get clingy so be ready for that + if you cummed inside you might be a senior prefect daddy..peace smiley

Wow. I didn't cum inside. We are already very clingy to each other so it wouldn't be a problem to me.
Wow! Thanks so much for the enlightenment. I have disvirgined someone. Wow!
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Mcslize: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op don go go on Sabatical leave frm thread wey he use his own hand create. Chaii guys una wicked o..why una open OP yansh na?
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by GenLiberty(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Son! Get a life!
Your Mumu get K-Leg
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by davidif: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kidaakudz:

But we can have sex. My friends started in 12 years. We can do it. what's there

Chei!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked o ga o.

This is crazy! See effects of really really bad parenting or absentee parenting.
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by davidif: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
kenir:
where is the police?? dis broda ryt here(OP) just had sex with a minor!!! things were police for the put hand them the ignore.
if man peep on anoda man wyf Wer d bath em go arrest am....naija sha

They are both minors.
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by Menakay(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Kidaakudz:
Hi friends,
Please don't try to judge us because of our age, the deed has already been done and we were both cool with it and we are open with our relationship even with our parents.
We both attend a secondary school @ Ajah.
Now today she came to my house and we had sex, her pussy was tight but after we used lubricants I was able to go in, first just half of my dick and slowly 90 percent of it was in. Due to the pain for her, I couldn't go up to 10 strokes at a time, I had to stop occasionally and continue after she rest but we were both surprised that despite it been her first time after much persuasion, there was no blood. She even climbed ontop and took the whole of my package inside but no blood. She surely is a virgin so I want to know why no blood. There was this pieces of tissue-like substance coming out from her pussy which stuck to my dick. What is it?

Please ask any questions and give me answers
I'm the senior prefect of my school. She is in ss1
Wait, let me call Emir of kano.
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by SONofADAM(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Farabale......now biko please check ur temperature undecided
Re: I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
I remember when, lol. I remember when, lol. I honestly remember when, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.