Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots (11164 Views)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2020
A recently married Nairaland shares her maternity photoshoots. kiss wink

Hope am glowing

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by cRobo: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Does your husband approve of this

Well

I won't say a word

22 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
When you chop bellefull

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Davash222(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
cRobo:
Does you husband approve of this

I won't say a word
You should ask her if she's married first.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
WHEN VILLAGE PEOPLE SHOW NOW, UNA GO DEY BLAME THEM. KEEP NOTIFYING them oo

18 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
kiss Hope am glowing
sorry did you have sex?

6 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by biddostandard: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2020
wtf is this...when your husb is out hustling you are here showing maternity pics on Nl stop displaying everything on social media

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2020
cRobo:
Does you husband approve of this

I won't say a word

Every time you won't say a word. Yes to your question. He is here too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Topestbilly(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Still beautiful while pregnant, person go think say some people fight Anthony ni with their swelling face.

It's obvious youre happily married, pray God keep your marriage the way He has kept you happy.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

You should ask her if she's married first.
am not married. can you please marry me ? Am a virgin too tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Liftkid(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2020
You are glowing my virtue woman. Safe delivery hun.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by iTearHerToto: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2020
See as Belle large shocked.. You may be carrying twins or it's just a Proof that the guy way give you the Belle prick big die

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Liftkid:
You are glowing my virtue woman. Safe delivery hun.

Amen. Thanks, my Pm

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Awwwww, u are truly glowing.
U look so beautiful.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2020
Happy & safe delivery.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Rhaspody(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2020
cRobo:
Does your husband approve of this

Well

I won't say a word

whats there to say?

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Awwwww, u are truly glowing.
U look so beautiful.

Smiles! Thank You

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Smiles! Thank You
U welcome.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Designerdollars: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
All I see here is someone suffering chronic self esteem issues undecided
must you guys post everything online undecided?
Whoever made you pregnant is a big fool for allowing this.

9 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Designerdollars:
All I see here is someone suffering chronic self esteem issues undecided
must you guys post everything online undecided?
Whoever made you pregnant is a big fool for allowing this.

Oga, am not responsible for your problems.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
You look beautiful and in great shape. Safe delivery okay. I have a feeling you're carrying a baby boy so do name him Justin.

7 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:
You look beautiful and in great shape. Safe delivery okay. I have a feeling you're carrying a baby boy so do name him Justin.
lol. Thank you. What if it happens to be a girl ?

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by falcon01: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fatanity
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by teewhizzy4real(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
then you name HER JOBESTINA

Happy delivery

4 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Mryacks: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
A recently married Nairaland shares her maternity photoshoots. kiss wink

Hope am glowing

Even though I'am not a fan of pregnant photoshoots, You look good...It's your thang! Wishing you a safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
why did u not snap with ur husband nau...would have been more lomantic cheesy.congrats though.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Olunmercy56(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
I'm so sorry for saying this... Must you show off yourself to the world to see? How old are you? People post thank God pictures here ( After safe delivery with a beautiful pictures of the baby and the family). I don't know what this world is turning into lipsrsealed

I wish you safe delivery...

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
lefulefu:
why did u not snap with ur husband nau...would have been more lomantic cheesy.congrats though.

Them say I no get husband nah. Btw, are you from OKIJA ?
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Liposure: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
U shall deliver like d hebrew woman

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I'm so sorry for saying this... Must you show off yourself to the world to see? How old are you? People post thank God pictures here ( After safe delivery with a beautiful pictures of the baby and the family). I don't know what this world is turning into lipsrsealed

I wish you safe delivery...

Rants

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Phenomenal16(f): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Congratulations.. Safe delivery in addy

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Imade all the way beautiful.

Just name her Imade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix) / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.