Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind (2423 Views)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by exotiqueify(f): 1:47am On Oct 06, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Don't be a fool. Never connect with any woman emotionally. Women are incapable of emotional connection. The ONLY thing a woman wants to connect with is your resources (aka money) when that is gone, you will no that all those 'tears' were fake as shyte. A woman is NOT a emotional being. She pretends to be but in reality she has a heart of stone - olumo rock to be precise.

Huh?! And i assume u have met ALL WOMEN, yes?. . . . . And i guess u arent just a tribalist, but ur tribalism is gender specific, no?
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by exotiqueify(f): 1:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Naturally, i prefer cool guys, not too quiet & reserved, and definitely NOT LOUD, maybe somewhere in between. Very matured too! Lawd knows d matured ones are usually d best. I hate superfluous & bleached guys, especially the empty barrels. I am attracted to men with virtue, one who is smart and worth his salt, someone i can actually sit & make reasonable conversations with & not some partying bimbo. . . . . Did i mention i love d brainy ones too?
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm the kinda gal who is anything you want me to be

So if you like quiet walks in the park I can do that and if you like turning up at the club I can do that too grin
Anastasia steele spotted! grin grin

wait a minute. . .

is that . . . did i just quote mrs phyno?!!
oh come on!!
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2015
okay so . . . i figured this is essentially asking us to describe our ideal spouses?

hmmn . . . kinda cool. i'll do this in my diary sometime . . . if i ever find time . . .
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Baby's got taste wink
exotiqueify:
Naturally, i prefer cool guys, not too quiet & reserved, and definitely NOT LOUD, maybe somewhere in between. Very matured too! Lawd knows d matured ones are usually d best. I hate superfluous & bleached guys, especially the empty barrels. I am attracted to men with virtue, one who is smart and worth his salt, someone i can actually sit & make reasonable conversations with & not some partying bimbo. . . . . Did i mention i love d brainy ones too?

1 Like

Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by exotiqueify(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2015
chigo93:
Baby's got taste wink

Honey, i've had my adventure, so i have tasted almost all. . . . . This time, i can smell d no-good ones from a mile away so i think it comes with d age. . . . .
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by exotiqueify(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
chigo93:
Baby's got taste wink

Honey, i've had my adventure, so i have tasted almost all. . . . . This time, i can smell d no-good ones from a mile away so i think it comes with d age, but largely from d experience. . . . .
Re: It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Awwwwwww smiley
exotiqueify:

Honey, i've had my adventure, so i have tasted almost all. . . . . This time, i can smell d no-good ones from a mile away so i think it comes with d age, but largely from d experience. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating The Guy Who Still Lives With His Parents. (here Is All You Need To Know) / Nairalanders, Abeg Help / Haved You Ever Pictured Another Person Whilst Making Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.