Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. (46351 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2017
We have seen different types of pre-wedding photos but definitely not this type.. An intending couple Kingsley Ihekwumene-Onue and Miss Onyekachi Nwosu -are trending online after the man decided to show his love for alcohol in the pre-wedding shoot.

The man who is set to tie the knot in Rivers state in a few days time -was seen taking a bottle of beer as the photos were taken with his smiling partner..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/man-takes-bottle-of-beer-in-front-of.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2017

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by pyyxxaro: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Lemme go and show PAPA ADEBOYE this picture

Since he's getting married in RCCG

Enough HERO BEER go full the wedding, this one when the Groom like HERO

Make I sharply go book Canoe, I must be there to drink free HERO cool

Congrats Mr & Mrs HERO BEER

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by akugbemike(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2017
See love

This love is ride or die.

One can easily relate them to Efe and Mavis of BigBrotherNaija.

I hope they don't take this on a daily base, make we nor con dey hear of Domestic Violence.

Meanwhile, yesterday was my birthday...I need likes....it increases my love for Nairaland family.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Jalubarika(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2017
This Is Not Good. He's Bereaved Of Ideas for Photoshoot.
Until I See Someone interupting Governor's Convoy in d Name of Prewedding Pic, I won't Take u Guys Serious. Nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by dacblogger: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
and she is laughing that she is marrying a drunk.. wack concept

35 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Freethought(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2017
See as the gal dey smile now oooo...

Later, she will now come to nairaland and tell us that her husband is a drunk and wife beater..

Okay o

38 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2017
This is the Best Pre-Wedding Pix i have ever seen.

You will know a marriage that will last by its Openness and Realness, not all this Fake fake love

May God Bless your union

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by dainformant(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2017
bros, u no dey drink beer?
Freethought:
See as the gal dey smile now oooo...

Later, she will now come to nairaland and tell us that her husband is a drunk and wife beater..

Okay o

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Freethought(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2017
dainformant:
bros, u no dey drink beer?

No I don't, not because its against my religion or anytin..

I just don't take anytin I ll have to squeze my face to take..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Homeboiy: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2017
RCCG hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by yomi007k(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Lemme go and show PAPA ADEBOYE this picture

Since he's getting married in RCCG

Enough HERO BEER go full the wedding, this one when the Groom like HERO

Make I sharply go book Canoe, I must be there to drink free HERO cool

Congrats Mr & Mrs HERO BEER

grin

See ur life. Super Hero.

Keep space for dt canoe if u no want mk I wake Poseidon up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by pyyxxaro: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:

grin

See ur life. Super Hero.

Keep space for dt canoe if u no want mk I wake Poseidon up.

grin No shaking Boss

We go enter 2geda

We go drink all their HERO finish, chop many bush meat grin
Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Garshyzee(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2017
This is d kinda pre wedding shoot. I could do.. grin
Say YES to a bootle of beer today... It reduces cancer by 40% cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Jodha(f): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2017
I don't like this concept.. What are they promoting.. Drunkenness.. And not love..
Imagine the lady smiling sheepishly that her soon to be husband is a bonified drunk..

Happy married life to them anyways... Whatever rock their boat..

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by LAFO: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2017

If they like they should drink alomo and take weed join, none of my business.

Happy Married Life

That's all I wish you

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by auxanosolar(f): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by yomi007k(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Jodha:
I don't like this concept.. What are they promoting.. Drunkenness.. And not love..
Imagine the lady smiling sheepishly that her soon to be husband is a bonified drunk..

Happy married life to them anyways... Whatever rock their boat..

For the fact dt dy made ds picture doesnt in any way prove dt he is a bonafide drunk.

We need to stop being judgemental cos wat oda ppl do is 10 times worse dn ds.

....im not a fan of alcohol. I see it as a waste of money but ppl hv d right to mk demselves happy if not dey may start thinking of jumping into d lagoon.

13 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by izzou(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Pa Adeboye's church?

I am going to report this at the headquarters

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by kingofcasting(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
bullshit.
Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by UltraLeslie1: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2017
dacblogger:
and she is laughing that she is marrying a drunk.. wack concept
So one drinking a bottle of beer in a pre-wedding photo can be summarily concluded to be a drunk?

Nice conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by burkingx(f): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy...In Fayose we ............ grin grin grin

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Lilaex: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2017
that is sexzy

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Its gonna be a night to remember shocked shocked shocked

Solemnization of Holy Matrimony is used by Catholics...which day RCCG people start to adopt this sacrament shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by hucienda: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Bar man! Give that man another bottle of beer! grin
Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by MrGreenMavro: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy

This Man is a HERO..see as the babe dy laff, I need to attend the wedding oh at redeem church cos na beer dem go share that day!

Usher give me one hot beer this wedding is too hot grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by ElsonMorali: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Maybe they met in a beer parlor.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by idbami2(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Na wetin bi the idea behind this photoshoot? Aigoo.. DRUNK IN LOVE?

BTW, join me as I sing this beautiful song fr the bride.. Ahjekun iya l'oje.. Ahjekun iya l'oje..

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by Acetyl(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Huh!
Re: Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. by adorablepepple(f): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Their toast should be he bringeth me into the beer house, and his brand is star...comfort me with nkwobi
For I am seeking for a beer parlour that sells nkwobi and star beer for love

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Men Need To Think / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.