Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. (3262 Views)

Abuja Big Guy bleeping A LovePeddler In A Club / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 04, 2015
There is this girl I met like 3 months back. I collected her number when she brought her phone to my friend to repair it for her. We started talking on WhatsApp like normal friends and within few weeks one thing lead to another, we started dating.

We got into each other within short time, she calls almost everyday and I also call her back.

She said we won't have sex until marriage and I agreed. Well, I don't care about sex too much. I'm introvert type of a guy. I am 22 and was still virgin until last week when I had sex with her.

Last week she called and she said she just wants us to be together in a room , she wants sleep in my arm. I booked a hotel room for us and we went to there. We sat down in the room for a while ,then she started pulling out her cloth. I asked her why she said she just want test me if I can hold my self seeing her naked.

To cut the long story, we started romancing and I find my way with her help.

To my utter surprise, when I entered her she wasn't virgin. She's wide as Bleep. I didnt feel anything when i entered her. I asked her am in and she said yes. And this is the girl that lied to me she is virgin.

I confronted her and she confessed to me she used to have sex with her ex.

I told my friend and he said she must have sampled more than 1000 diiiicks if what I described is true.

Now I am really worried because I'm seriously in love with this girl. I enrolled her to nursing school this year. Paid a school fees and everything. I'm in my final year now but already started making arrangements for our wedding immediately after my graduation.

Im really hurting mentally now. Is my friend right that this girl is LovePeddler? Do I really deserved such type of a girl being a good guy myself?

Nairalanders I need your advice please. Should I run for my life or i should continue dating her. I just don't want be regretting my some of my decisions later in my life.

She promised me she would be whatever I want her to be, as in she can change her life for me. She even asked me to seize her phones if I don't trust her.

But should I really trust her? I heard from many guys that once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by angieberry(f): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2015
I dey come

***modified***
This is super storryyyy
A life of strife and sorrow
This is super storrryyy
Gudan and houseees.....

Abeg op pack well with this your yeye story. Just so you know,because she wanted to abstain doesn't automatically imply that she's a virgin. So you think that na only you wey wan chop forbidden fruit?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by sltn(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2015
embarassed hmm am loving it!
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by sltn(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
I dey come
huh? how did you just post this! arghhh
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by angieberry(f): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Ema binu
Fast wifi
Good nite!
sltn:
huh? how did you just post this! arghhh
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by sltn(m): 1:08am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
Ema binu Fast wifi Good nite!
oya sleep like airforce1 bae gal!
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by naijaboiy: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Another stùpid girl who is lying with virginity. undecided

I wonder what is hard in just saying the truth that you are not a virgin but you don't want sex.

Why lie?

This one now has successfully hooked a good guy while still having sex with her Ex-boyfriend.

Op my advise to you is to dump that lying bìtch and move on. She is not ready to be with you.

And you have already started paying her school fees. When will guys learn? undecided

This is sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
I dey come

***modified***
This is super storryyyy
This is super storrryyy
Gudan and houseees.....

Abeg op pack well with this your yeye story. Just so you know,because she wanted to abstain doesn't automatically imply that she's a virgin. So you think that na only you wey wan chop forbidden fruit?

Sweetheart this is true life story. I never wanted to have sex with her before marriage. She brought the idea of going to the hotel. Heck, I can even claim rape against her because she was the one that removed my cloth and sat on my thing
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Am just curious about one thing,did you use a condom?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Airforce1(m): 1:19am On Oct 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

I wonder what is hard in just saying the truth that you are not a virgin but you don't want sex.

Why lie?

This one now has successfully hooked a good guy while still having sex with her Ex-boyfriend.

Op my advise to you is to dump that lying bìtch and move on. She is not ready to be with you.

And you have already started paying her school fees. When will guys learn? undecided

This is sad. sad

guy calm down your blood too dey hot... no let girls matter make you lose your cool. lol

1 Like

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Airforce1(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2015
sltn:
oya sleep like airforce1 bae gal!
Who she be?
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why lie?

This is sad. sad

Very sad bro. I can't even spend an hour now with out thinking about her. I'm just hating myself.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:22am On Oct 04, 2015
*yawns* NEXT
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Thebachelor:
Am just curious about one thing,did you use a condom?

Guy I didn't. I never thought that we would have sex.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by naijaboiy: 1:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Airforce1:

guy calm down your blood too dey hot... no let girls matter make you lose your cool. lol
Lol,,e dey pain me for the guy na.

If na you wetin you go do?
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Airforce1(m): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,e dey pain me for the guy na.

If na you wetin you go do?
I no read the story

1 Like

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by IamAtribalist: 1:53am On Oct 04, 2015
papiforreal:
There is this girl I met like 3 months back. I collected her number when she brought her phone to my friend to repair it for her. We started talking on WhatsApp like normal friends and within few weeks one thing lead to another, we started dating.

We got into each other within short time, she calls almost everyday and I also call her back.

She said we won't have sex until marriage and I agreed. Well, I don't care about sex too much. I'm introvert type of a guy. I am 22 and was still virgin until last week when I had sex with her.

Last week she called and she said she just wants us to be together in a room , she wants sleep in my arm. I booked a hotel room for us and we went to there. We sat down in the room for a while ,then she started pulling out her cloth. I asked her why she said she just want test me if I can hold my self seeing her naked.

To my utter surprise, when I entered her she wasn't virgin. She's wide as Bleep. I didnt feel anything when i entered her. I asked her am in and she said yes. And this is the girl that lied to me she is virgin.

I told my friend and he said she must have sampled more than 1000 diiiicks if what I described is true.

Now I am really worried because I'm seriously in love with this girl. I enrolled her to nursing school this year. Paid a school fees and everything. I'm in my final year now but already started making arrangements for our wedding immediately after my graduation.

Im really hurting mentally now. Is my friend right that this girl is LovePeddler? Do I really deserved such type of a girl being a good guy myself?

Nairalanders I need your advice please. Should I run for my life or i should continue dating her. I just don't want be regretting my some of my decisions later in my life.

She promised me she would be whatever I want her to be, as in she can change her life for me. She even asked me to seize her phones if I don't trust her.

But should I really trust her? I heard from many guys that once a LovePeddler always a LovePeddler.

Okay let me break this down for you so that you understand COMPLETELY what is going on. Pay attention:

Love means one thing for men and ANOTHER (entirely different) for women. When a woman shows you affection and calls you non-stop or even tells you she loves you, it means ONLY ONE THING: She sees that you have resources (or future potential for resources) that she hopes to rely on for the rest of her life. While you see her as someone to love, hold and live with; she sees you as ONLY one thing a SLAVE. Yes. A slave. Someone who will come to her life and take over the responsibility of her feeding, clothing, shelter etc. including extraneous wants and desires. I guarantee you, the moment she realizes you do not have resources ( or the potential FOR it) then she will so easily and effortlessly fall in 'love' with the next SLAVE. Get it?

5 Likes

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Edipee(m): 2:23am On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Okay let me break this down for you so that you understand COMPLETELY what is going on. Pay attention:

Love means one thing for men and ANOTHER (entirely different) for women. When a woman shows you affection and calls you non-stop or even tells you she loves you, it means ONLY ONE THING: She sees that you have resources (or future potential for resources) that she hopes to rely on for the rest of her life. While you see her as someone to love, hold and live with; she sees you as ONLY one thing a SLAVE. Yes. A slave. Someone who will come to her life and take over the responsibility of her feeding, clothing, shelter etc. including extraneous wants and desires. I guarantee you, the moment she realizes you do not have resources ( or the potential FOR it) then she will so easily and effortlessly fall in 'love' with the next SLAVE. Get it?
Hmmm, see theory!
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 04, 2015
papiforreal:

Lol!

Mumu

You just deep your "sorrowstick" cheesy into a public toilet

How dare you call yourself a good guy
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by donholy28(m): 3:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Bros Run Run Run for ya life
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Cutehector(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Chei thunder will begin to strike any babe dat tells me no sex till marriage... Na thr d rship don end.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by kenir(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2015
hahahahaha so na virgin u wan marry grin dude some olosho beta pass virgins inside house o
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by misspicy(f): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2015
I wanted to even comment before buh after seeing all those comments above,i better keep quiet....hmmm
Trolls out of thread grin

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by naijaboiy: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
papiforreal:

Very sad bro. I can't even spend an hour now with out thinking about her. I'm just hating myself.
Just relax mahn!

Try to forget about her,she's not worth it.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by prettyjo(f): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2015
dis guy dikwa very serious oooo.
some girls self #,covers face #

@op,you had barely known this girl and you have started paying school fees and preparing for marriage.what's wrong with some guys sef??.

it was a pity she lied to you but you have to study her very well before any other thing.its your decision to either continue to love her and stay in the relationship or run away...

1 Like

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Richardonald(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
papiforreal:

who told u a LovePeddler cannot change...but guy u doing mistake ..pussy wey don slack..dont u knw dat she has already gotten and tired of dicks soo she now want to settle down with you..a virgin. ..thatz y she says u should sieze her phone..becuz she is already satisfied and hang it on you

1 Like

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Deefuray(f): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
angieberry:
I dey come

***modified***
This is super storryyyy
This is super storrryyy
Gudan and houseees.....

Did you skip the part where the op said the girl in question claimed to be a virgin and she was the same person that initiated the sex? Pls read the story carefully before making annoying comments!

@op leave the girl alone, I really don't know why some girls always lie about their virginity status. You are a good guy and you deserve a good girl that respects you enough not to LIE. God knows what else she has lied about.

I hope you were protected while having sex with her, she might just want to tie you down with one pregnancy story. I don't trust such girls.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Your story is too long but wait
You said you're 22 and you wanna get married? Or rather you're thinking about marriage?

Go and sleep grin
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by pretydiva(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
U better go do test 4 sti/stds
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Your story is too long but wait
You said you're 22 and you wanna get married? Or rather you're thinking about marriage?

Go and sleep grin

We are not getting married now. Just making arrangements. I want marry her immediately after my graduation. I don't want clock 25 without having my own home.
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Then you are saying love is an illusion right?
Re: Help! Is She Really A LovePeddler ? Am In Love With Her. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
pretydiva:
U better go do test 4 sti/stds

Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To "TOSYNE2MUCH" / UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me / I Find It Hard To Sustain A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.